Quantcast
Honda Accord > * (split from Golf R thread) - Page 6 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Honda Accord > * (split from Golf R thread)

My Ride
    G37X

Originally posted by GingeRRRBeef

I love it how braggarts always resort to calling everyone IT nerds and dorks who lives in their parents' basements when they're on the losing end of an argument.

I'm pretty sure everyone is sick of your armchair racing so either show up at Castro or STFU.
    I didn't say that you live in your parent's basements. But I'll bet you have a wardrobe consisting of Banana Republic, The Gap & LL Bean.

I never said that my car is a race car. Only that from personal experience, it has beaten a 2014 STI on the highway as well as other cars such as an Audi A4 and Q5 3.0 T... because some of you are such skeptics it seems unlikely to you. But it's happened.

I would be embarrassed as well to be an adult driving a teenager's wet dream with a giant wing and get smoked by a family car.

My Ride
    2016 VW MK7 R ORYX DSG TECH

Originally posted by Hallowed_point

I didn't say that you live in your parent's basements. But I'll bet you have a wardrobe consisting of Banana Republic, The Gap & LL Bean.

I never said that my car is a race car. Only that from personal experience, it has beaten a 2014 STI on the highway as well as other cars such as an Audi A4 and Q5 3.0 T... because some of you are such skeptics it seems unlikely to you. But it's happened.

I would be embarrassed as well to be an adult driving a teenager's wet dream with a giant wing and get smoked by a family car.
    You're an idiot
    "Sic Parvis Magna"
    FKA Silver_SpecV

You embarrassed? Based on what you say on this forum one would conclude you have no standards or balls (and also that you are a troll), so something to embarrass you is unlikely. What is embarrassing is you driving a Honda accord around town looking for cars to race, everyone on here knows that your accord doesn't stand a chance against a STI in any racing category.

Another thing, yes STI's are famous for their wing, but you can buy the base model which doesn't have the big wing in the back, kind of like the one I have.

At least there are kids out there that dream about having a car like mine, no teenager ever dreams of growing up to drive a family saloon accord.
    Last edited by Konj; 04-20-2017 at 02:45 PM.
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

Originally posted by Konj
    no teenager ever dreams of growing up to drive a family saloon accord.
    it's a coupe 6-6 bro

My Ride
    E90M3 510 Wagon

Don't duck him bro! If you don't race he can beat you up!

Hallowed_point its time for you to delete your account and start over again as user # 336,xxx. Fresh new start, like moving cities when you realize no one likes you in town and you have no friends.

My Ride
    A slow bike & an even slower car.

The only crying that would occur would be out of your pucker hole if beyond.ca ever had that charity boxing match & you signed a waiver. But you're too much of a bitch to back up your yapper. You've been ducking me for years, even Sugarphreak gave me the edge. Since you love bringing up old posts. Wanna dig that one up again?

A couple body shots and you'd be hobbling around pretty good I bet.
    I'm your huckleberry.

My Ride
    VW R32 Turbo

brb
    Originally posted by sputnik
    Cell providers are the next Blockbuster video stores.

I once beat a corvette z06 with my diesel jeep.

He wasn't aware we were racing, but I beat him to the next light, so I won... Doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile, winning is winning.

Diesel Jeep > Corvette z06.

Am I doing this right?

My Ride
    VW R32 Turbo

back
    Originally posted by sputnik
    Cell providers are the next Blockbuster video stores.

My Ride
    G37X

Originally posted by Konj

You embarrassed? Based on what you say on this forum one would conclude you have no standards or balls (and also that you are a troll), so something to embarrass you is unlikely. What is embarrassing is you driving a Honda accord around town looking for cars to race, everyone on here knows that your accord doesn't stand a chance against a STI in any racing category.

Another thing, yes STI's are famous for their wing, but you can buy the base model which doesn't have the big wing in the back, kind of like the one I have.

At least there are kids out there that dream about having a car like mine, no teenager ever dreams of growing up to drive a family saloon accord.
    Yeah, congrats bro. My car is probably worth the same as yours. And it won't have blown ring lands and god knows what other problems in a year.

Where did you come to the assumption that I go around looking to race cars? That's quite the leap. It's funny though when some knob tries to work you on the highway and it doesn't pan out for them.

I'm not here for friends, I'm here to discuss appliances and or cars. The real world is for friends.

Fact: my gf is hotter than yours. And my dad can probably beat your dad up too.

Does your STI have a vape pen hook up? That's a pretty sick mod.
    Last edited by Hallowed_point; 04-20-2017 at 03:22 PM.

Yeah, congrats bro. My car is probably worth the same as yours. And it won't have blown ring lands and god knows what other problems in a year.

http://wwwb.autotrader.ca/a/Honda/Ac...PO&orup=1_15_1

2014 Honda Accord Coupe $22k

http://wwwb.autotrader.ca/a/Subaru/W...PO&orup=5_15_9

2014 Subaru Sti $33k (standard package).

The 2014 subaru has more kms than the accord, and the one I have is a 2015 model, new body.

You have been served again. What else?

My Ride
    G37X

What a waste of money for a pizza boy car with a wing.

good luck with that engine and trans. Hope it still has lots of power train warranty!

I have a nice leather interior and a quiet, smooth riding GT esque car. You have a bucket of bolts. Should've bought an Audi or BMW if you wanted something that expensive and unreliable.
    Last edited by Hallowed_point; 04-20-2017 at 03:26 PM.

good luck with that engine and trans. Hope it still has lots of power train warranty!
    1) wow who would ever pay 40k for an Accord.

2) STI's loaded are ~50k, sooooo I think your argument either way is invalid...

I have a nice leather interior and a quiet, smooth riding GT esque car. You have a bucket of bolts. Should've bought an Audi or BMW if you wanted something that expensive and unreliable.
    Alright, we will leave it at that, and good luck to you as well.

My Ride
    Family Hauler

Game, Set, and Match to Konj it appears

My Ride
    G37X

Originally posted by colinxx235

1) wow who would ever pay 40k for an Accord.

2) STI's loaded are ~50k, sooooo I think your argument either way is invalid...
    Prior owner did. I paid substantially less. Love the car.

What a rip off.

Kong never said where he lives. "earth" very helpful. I never said that I'm not down to run him . Just seems silly to go to edmonton to beat a subaru when I've already done it for free..

My Ride
    E90M3 510 Wagon

Prior owner did. I paid substantially less. Love the car.

What a rip off.

Kong never said where he lives. "earth" very helpful. I never said that I'm not down to run him . Just seems silly to go to edmonton to beat a subaru when I've already done it for free..
    Why are you ducking him bro?!

My Ride
    N/A V8, TTV6, DOHC N/A V6

Lol what the hell is happening here.

HP never claimed to beat an STi from a dig. He is strickly talking roll racing, so Castrol isn't really the right venue. Mexico is (but not encouraged).

I happen to like his accord. I also like the Subaru.

Fun fact: with flash pro and some overnight parts from (insert favourite country here), his car can do over 300whp and spin to 7500+. Honda over engineering for the wins.

An STi can probably do 450+ who cares lol.
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age."

-H.P. Lovecraft

My Ride
    is faster than yours

Just seems silly to go to edmonton to beat a subaru when I've already done it for free..
    What? You threw out the challenge yesterday to race an STi at Castrol!

...You obviously know a great deal about dynos and correction factor. I just know who I've beaten. I'm certainly not the stig, but that STI was truly sad. As in, laughable. That is an interesting read though. I did not know about MAP vs MAF correction. Thanks for that

Anyone with a stock STI who wants to do a run @ Castrol, send me a PM.

I've owned factory turbo and NA V8 cars. I know what to expect. I actually did not count on the accord being so quick for a family sedan based ride.

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 16 ... LastLast