Sneaky Multinova Van Locations - Page 10 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Sneaky Multinova Van Locations

My Ride
    Nothing interesting anymore

Quote Originally Posted by flipstah View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What's a rolling speed trap?
    They clock you while they are driving, instead of parked.

My Ride
    Turbo stuff

There were two of them working that stretch taking turns camping in the left lane under the speed limit. Once I was pulled over, a little further up by the bridge over stoney there was an unmarked black one that had someone pulled over, probably doing the exact same thing. I have pretty good eyes for cops and spotted the silver one a long ass way away and he still had my speed at that distance.

My Ride
    Silverado

and tpyically, they drive in a short loop on the highway where it is easy to speed, and easy to turn around to the other direction on the loop.

My Ride
    Bunch of Honda's

Quote Originally Posted by Sentry View Post
    They are doing rolling speed traps now, camping in the left lane with their rear radar on. Yesterday coming home I was NB on crowchild and at about the Nose Hill overpass I saw a silver unmarked Explorer driving in the left lane all the way up at the pedestrian bridge for the ctrain. I slowed to the speed limit and moved to the middle lane. He slowed to about 10 under by my estimate. Big ass white van behind me continued speeding even past the unit. By the time I caught up to him was my exit for Stoney TR NB and he hit the lights the second I passed him. Said he got me at 105 in an 80 with his rear radar. Thanks for keeping me safe on an empty dead straight 4 lane wide road CPS.
    To Serve and Collect.

This is the first I've heard of that style speed trap but they're going to make millions with rolling rear facing radar on Crowchild, Glenmore, Deerfoot and Stoney. Lame.

My Ride
    '16 WRX, '23 CX-50

So I actually have to pay attention to Ka band in town now? That's good to know.

My Ride
    2020 Tacoma DCSB

On the weekend there was a black unmarked cube style van parked ontop (blocking right lane) on Country Hills Blvd overpass Deerfoot NB with a sliding door open, tripod setup in the truck pointing downward.. They had cones setup to close the lane down so cars were backing up causing traffic. 4 Motorcycle Police waiting on the adjacent ramp that mergers onto Deerfoot. I've never seen this in person before, so sneaky.

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

Quote Originally Posted by lilmira View Post
    Driving 80 on Crowchild nowadays is almost a hazard. I was wondering when they are going to milk this cow.
    Drove 50 on 16th ave this weekend. I was getting honked lol.

I just wish we could set appropriate speed limits, but we all know that will never happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Sentry View Post
    They are doing rolling speed traps now, camping in the left lane with their rear radar on. Yesterday coming home I was NB on crowchild and at about the Nose Hill overpass I saw a silver unmarked Explorer driving in the left lane all the way up at the pedestrian bridge for the ctrain. I slowed to the speed limit and moved to the middle lane. He slowed to about 10 under by my estimate. Big ass white van behind me continued speeding even past the unit. By the time I caught up to him was my exit for Stoney TR NB and he hit the lights the second I passed him. Said he got me at 105 in an 80 with his rear radar. Thanks for keeping me safe on an empty dead straight 4 lane wide road CPS.
    What’s stupid is that exact stretch had 100 signs for a month when it was being built.
    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

My Ride
    Exploded.

Ah fuck it'll beep every time now. I turned mine off.

Quote Originally Posted by cyra1ax View Post
    So I actually have to pay attention to Ka band in town now? That's good to know.

I got hit by one of these years ago before i knew they even existed. NB on Stoney on the bridge across the Bow, i sped up to 100 before the 100 sign and got pulled the moment i passed the unmarked F150. Funny thing is, i had a feeling it was a cop and contemplated taking the Nose Hill exit but for some reason continued past and cost my self ~$200.

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

Not really a hidden location, SB Crowchild past 33rd Ave before the Richard Rd entrance there's a beat up Honda Element multi-nova parked to the side of the road past the exit lane looking broken down. I slowed down anyways for it and cruised by at 80. Coming back the other way, fucker flashed 4x. Money maker right there haha.

It's been there for at least 3 hours. Bling Bling.
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

My Ride
    Bunch of Honda's

Quote Originally Posted by rage2 View Post
    Not really a hidden location, SB Crowchild past 33rd Ave before the Richard Rd entrance there's a beat up Honda Element multi-nova parked to the side of the road past the exit lane looking broken down. I slowed down anyways for it and cruised by at 80. Coming back the other way, fucker flashed 4x. Money maker right there haha.

Just save me $150. Thank you good sir!

My Ride
    NC1

That is smart to use a vehicle other than the usual Explorers. Who would suspect an Element?!

My Ride
    '21 F150 PowerBoost

So moral of the story is to slow down for ANY vehicle on the side of the road now. Bout time the CPS figured this out.
    Boosted life tip #329
    Girlfriends cost money
    Turbos cost money
    Both make whining noises
    Make the smart choice.

Originally posted by Mibz
    Always a fucking awful experience seeing spikers. Extra awful when he laps me.

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

Quote Originally Posted by spikerS View Post
    So moral of the story is to slow down for ANY vehicle on the side of the road now. Bout time the CPS figured this out.
    Yea I've changed lanes (if I'm not already in the slow lane) and slowed down for any suspicious vehicles since forever. It's actually pretty sketchy on roads where everyone's speeding such as Stoney. Had to change lanes not to get rear ended by people not paying attention.

Saw this Element as I was going the other way.
    Very sneaky and you can barely tell it has a speed camera in there.

My Ride
    Bunch of Honda's

The element was a total rust bucket too. Wonder if they setup there previously with a shit box... guess I’ll know shortly lol

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

Quote Originally Posted by 88CRX View Post
    The element was a total rust bucket too. Wonder if they setup there previously with a shit box... guess I’ll know shortly lol
    Haha ya, it legitimately looks broken down.

My Ride
    '16 WRX, '23 CX-50

About time they've figured out to use something other than the obvious Explorers!
    I'm always paranoid they'll set up behind the new sound wall that got put up last year on EB 16th as you go down the hill towards Deerfoot.

My Ride
    Exploded.

Quote Originally Posted by 88CRX View Post
    Damn CPS levelled up!

My Ride
    Bunch of Honda's

Are we sure that shit box element is a photo radar vehicle because it was still there (or back there) again this morning. There is definitely a bunch of shit in the front seat area.

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 ... LastLast