Quantcast
FBI director fired - Page 5 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 5

Thread: FBI director fired

Islam is the Religion of Hate, a method to divide civilizations from inside. They don't even need violence for this to spread. What a farce. This is not a religion of peace, but of submission, which is it's actual definition. Koran teaches to hate, torture, kill, rape infidels. Muhammad was the perfect example of this which Muslims are supposed to emulate. M103 motion passed which is the first step to Sharia in Canada. Let's not let this happen guys.

Originally posted by SportEL
    Islam is the Religion of Hate /snip/
    It's not the Islamic religion in particular. Religion in of itself is fundamentally based in intolerance and hate.

Originally posted by Seth1968

It's not the Islamic religion in particular. Religion in of itself is fundamentally based in intolerance and hate.
    There is no other Religion that commands it's followers to hate, torture, kill, rape and enslave as they say us kafirs are no more than animals worthy of it. There is no other religion that has a war-mongering, thieving, murdering, enslaving, raping pedophile for a prophet which its followers are told is the perfect human being and told to emulate. There is not other religion that has a sex for murder clause of promising 72 virgins in exchange for killing themselves while killing others. There is no other religion that threatens its members with death if they try to leave. There is no other religion like this death cult.

There is no other Religion that commands it's followers to hate, torture, kill, rape and enslave as they say us kafirs are no more than animals worthy of it. There is no other religion that has a war-mongering, thieving, murdering, enslaving, raping pedophile for a prophet which its followers are told is the perfect human being and told to emulate. There is not other religion that has a sex for murder clause of promising 72 virgins in exchange for killing themselves while killing others. There is no other religion that threatens its members with death if they try to leave. There is no other religion like this death cult.
    For sure Islam is arguably one of the most idiotic and hateful religions, but my point is, they ALL are.

My Ride
    CLK 55 / 2g Eclipse / EP3

I would argue that the Judeo-christian religions are now, generally more peaceful - not necessarily Buddhists - but going in that direction.

REGARDLESS though ....

....my position is that these media entertainment networks (even some in Canada but most certainly in America) only care about 2 things, pushing a specific agenda and making money by doing so.

Hence, the louder the media clamors on about some event, the less you need to pay attention to it. Focus on improving yourself instead.
    Last edited by revelations; 05-18-2017 at 10:14 AM.

Originally posted by revelations
    I would argue that the Judeo-christian religions are now, generally more peaceful - not necessarily Buddhists - but going in that direction.
    Christians in general do seem to be approaching a more sensible spiritual position such as the one Buddhists maintain. With that said, and despite what the Christians tell others, Bible God does indeed command his followers to kill infidels just as Koran God does.

Originally posted by revelations
    ....my position is that these media entertainment networks (even some in Canada but most certainly in America) only care about 2 things, pushing a specific agenda and making money by doing so.
    Well ya, that's why the elitists bought them out.

For sure Islam is arguably one of the most idiotic and hateful religions, but my point is, they ALL are.
    What other Religion even compares even close in today's day? And let's not kid this is a Religion. It's a military doctrine and political ideology who's purpose is to submit the world under Sharia. While other Religions can peacefully co-exist with each, Islam cannot. It will persecute, and force convert or murder those who do not follow. It brings other nations down to 3rd world barbaric hellholes. Look at Europe with Sweden, UK, Germany and France. No-Go zones all too common. Muslim Rape gangs free to roam raping non-muslim girls and children while the government and media hides it all or slaps them with a ridiculous light sentence. Violent terrorist activities that are too be 'accepted.' Citizens who don't feel safe walking in their cities anymore. They say they don't want to be deemed 'racist' or it's in their 'culture'. We know these governments are bought off by the Saudis and it's sad and pathetic at the same time, and the citizens are too dumb to realize what they're doing to themselves. Look at countries that once were a Christian nation and look at how it's turned into under Islamization. Actual hellholes. Totalitarian nations that are Anti-Free Speech, Anti-Press, Anti-Democracy, Anti-Woman, Anti-Gay, Anti everyone that does not submit.
    Last edited by SportEL; 05-18-2017 at 10:42 AM.

Christians in general do seem to be approaching a more sensible spiritual position such as the one Buddhists maintain. With that said, and despite what the Christians tell others, Bible God does indeed command his followers to kill infidels just as Koran God does.
    The difference is reform. If Christians did this today, their actions would be disavowed, while if a Muslim did the same thing, their actions would be revered.

The difference is reform.
    Agreed, but by doing so, Christians are going against the command of their God. So in that sense, they're not Christians at all.

Anyway, this is really getting off topic, if you would like to pursue it, go ahead and start a new thread.

My Ride
    Altima Se-R

..... aaaaaaannnnd, derailed.
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

For the new forum, could a macro be enabled that automatically deletes any posts seth makes with the words god or christian in it?

If we had that for Toma and "Harper" he might still be around.
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

Originally posted by killramos
    For the new forum, could a macro be enabled that automatically deletes any posts seth makes with the words god or christian in it?
    I didn't even start the religious bend in this thread. Heck, I was the one who said that it was getting way off topic and for Sport to start a new thread if he/she wanted to pursue it.

My Ride
    CLK 55 / 2g Eclipse / EP3

That was all my fault .....

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 5