Quantcast
FBI director fired - Page 4 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: FBI director fired

My Ride
    CLK 55 / 2g Eclipse / EP3

^ again..... Russia, wikileaks linked murder etc., its all seemingly a show to distract or shift focus towards other things.

I dont recall the main stream news with this much non-relevant content/entertainment value in a very long time.

What are the real issues here?

My Ride
    Altima Se-R

Originally posted by revelations
    ^ again..... Russia, wikileaks linked murder etc., its all seemingly a show to distract or shift focus towards other things.

I dont recall the main stream news with this much non-relevant content/entertainment value in a very long time.

What are the real issues here?
    There's been a concern that moving to impeach is going to make Trump look like the victim of politics. Similar to when Clinton was impeached, he had managed to switch the narrative around to convince some people that he was the victim of an overzealous Republican Congress.

Frankly, if there's a conspiracy theory to be concerned about is that he basically floods the market with insane news which then allows the passage of bills. Ie. It would be prudent for the Democratic minority to threaten a government shut down to force Trump to turn over the "Comey tapes" he threatened to release on Twitter after the firing. However, that then eliminates the forum to discuss/argue/oppose his new tax bill (which he's been billing as a health care bill, but it's just tax cuts).

Even now, people have already stopped talking about a tax bill that will cut insurance coverage to over 14 million Americans because it's become a conversation of "he just did what!?"
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

Originally posted by Feruk

"Fake news?" Trump even admitted he shared the intel. [/B]
    And? Guess what. The Sky's Blue. Thanks for stating the obvious.

Countries discussing common threats is not news. We already knew about this 'secret' he told. Media making this non-story a story is exactly why MSM is called the Fakestream Media.
    Last edited by SportEL; 05-17-2017 at 10:53 PM.

Originally posted by randy.b

Exactly, ignore the rest of the libtard sheep around here. The swamp and media are using russia to destract from the seth murder

It's exactly what it is. The Fakestream media is burying this story and not touching it instead focusing on anonymous sources on Comey's Memo and the latest fake Russian non-story. They didn't even see the memo. It's just what aides told them what was in the memo. Who's to say he didn't make up the memo?

Meanwhile we got former FBI investigator saying there was 44K e-mails and 17K attachments shared to Wikileaks discovered on his laptop 96 hours after his murder. The other former homicide detective who also was investigating was told to stand down. The e-mails it was shared with Wikileaks director at that time Gavin MacFayden is now dead. 1 suspicious death is one thing, but then when you also have DNC insider Shawn Lucas and John Ashe who were all found dead around the same time, then it's not just coincidence.

Now that Comey is gone, now we can see real crimes being investigated. Comey is just bitter he got fired. We'll see what he has been covering up, and to the extent he's involved.

Why are conservatives so angry all the time? Why are they constantly insulting anyone that doesn't agree with them? I've been observing this since I came of age and it's blatantly obvious with the current administration and in this thread, too. What they don't realize that intelligent people don't need to resort to that.

My Ride
    Nothing interesting anymore

Originally posted by FixedGear
    Why are conservatives so angry all the time? Why are they constantly insulting anyone that doesn't agree with them?
    To be fair, the left is constantly doing this as well. You just don't notice it as much because their views generally seem "more correct"

Originally posted by FixedGear
    Why are conservatives so angry all the time? Why are they constantly insulting anyone that doesn't agree with them? I've been observing this since I came of age and it's blatantly obvious with the current administration and in this thread, too. What they don't realize that intelligent people don't need to resort to that.
    And why does the left resort to violence against difference of Opinion and Free Speech? They can't argue with facts. All they can shout is Nazi Scum. Eff You White Male and then you have ANTIFA beating women with flag poles and spraying them with pepper spray, starting riots, destroying property...

My Ride

Oddly enough, right now the L vs R doesn't really apply to the American elites. The military industrial complex for eg. just wants more money and more wars. Either party are pro-war it seems.

I wonder if this whole BS narrative is just intended to keep people at each other, instead of being angry towards the higher up elites within the government. You have paid, professional protestors showing up to events, making a scene of what may have otherwise been a peaceful event.

Turn off your TVs .... its just a sideshow.
    Last edited by revelations; 05-18-2017 at 07:26 AM.

I wonder if this whole BS narrative is just intended to keep people at each other, instead of being angry towards the higher up elites within the government.
    That's the way it has always been. Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.

Creating division and angst is an effective way to control the masses.

My Ride
    2008 Nissan Altima

Originally posted by Seth1968

That's the way it has always been. Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.

Creating division and angst is an effective way to control the masses.

The good ol' divide and conquer trick...
    Originally posted by WongYue

10% of a litre bike throttle should mean a 100cc right? I think I can handle that.

Originally posted by ae92gts

The good ol' divide and conquer trick...
    That's right. Keep the masses fighting and they won't rise up against you. Not only that, but they'll even ignore (or not even notice) your absolute corruption.

My Ride

^ yea that appears to be a part of the big picture - which is what the Americans have been pushing for in the middle east for decades as well - create factions of infighting.

At least Trump is trying to fight these Globalist Elites. He won't be bullied by them or controlled, and that's why they are pissed want to undermine him at every turn. Many of these politicians are bought off by China, or billionaires like George Soros.

We know how knee deep DC is in corruption, and pedophilia. Hillary's connection to Laura Silsby and her trying to traffic kids out of Haiti. Jeffrey Epstein and all the Elites like Clinton hitching a ride on the Lolita Express to a private Island. All the weird language used in John Podesta's e-mails. Talking about Ubering in kids for a Hot Tub for Entertainment and more... I'm sure they're after Trump too with him going after the sex trafficking pedophiles. He greenlighted going after them and there is already 3500+ arrests so far since he got in. Yet, the Fakestream media does not cover this. Once these pedophile elites are exposed, it's game over.

My Ride

Trump may or may not be, he is at least creating the APPEARANCE of doing so. The true story will probably be told many years later.

Regardless, that is another part of the big picture - globalization and the removal of borders and cultures. Not sure if Trump can "trump" those with control of the long term picture.

Another part may be the slow Islamization of the Western world - for, to me, unknown reasons.

We are moving away from the Judeo-Christian religions, which is generally and at present more peaceful than Islam, towards a religion of violence, hatred and denigration of women.
    Last edited by revelations; 05-18-2017 at 09:00 AM.

Another part may be the slow Islamization of the Western world - for, to me, unknown reasons.
    There is no political agenda to that. It's one of those things that have an easy answer. That is, the dumbest and most self righteous in the world (fundamental religionists) breed the most.

Yup, I'm pretty sure most elites don't care about the left or the right. As long as they get to stay in power and get to tell other people what to do.

Its kind of fallacy to place an entire democratic system along the lines of left and right, when - at least to me - it never mattered all that much anyhow.

“Give ME control of a nation's money supply, and I care not who makes its laws.”
    Cocoa $11,000 per tonne.

My Ride

Well that too, but for eg. Trudeau passed Islam-specific laws when our Charter already guarantees protection/rights for everyone equally. Next is Sharia Law.

In Europe as well - the (foreseen) mass migration of, specifically, Islamic nations and the obvious idiocy of mass integration and eventual Sharia law in places like the UK is just stunningly retarded, but part of the globalist ideology.

Well that too, but for eg. Trudeau passed Islam-specific laws when our Charter already guarantees protection/rights for everyone equally. Next is Sharia Law.

In Europe as well - the (foreseen) mass migration of, specifically, Islamic nations and the obvious idiocy of mass integration and eventual Sharia law in places like the UK is just stunningly retarded, but part of the globalist ideology.
    Well it does create more division and angst among the masses

Last edited by 01RedDX; 09-23-2020 at 01:05 PM.

My Ride

Its not 100% MSM trickery. Disinformation is best served with grains of truth.

I have no idea about Sharia implementation timeframe, but seems that were heading that way, slowly.

As far as the stats, are those global stats or American? If American then yes I can see that, but not sure about global stats.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 LastLast