Quantcast
1994 Toyota Supra - The Search Begins. - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: 1994 Toyota Supra - The Search Begins.

Default 1994 Toyota Supra - The Search Begins.

Alrighty, well I hope I can make this short and sweet.

I worked in oilfields (grande prairie for 7 years) when I was younger, saved my money and acquired my dream car at the time a 1994 Toyota supra TT 6 Speed. I purchased it in Calgary and then brought it home to Winnipeg, MB.

I owned it for 5-6 years and then due to getting married and buying a business from my Uncle, sacrifices were made and the car was sold to a gentleman in Calgary (kinda fitting that it went back to where I got it haha)

Anyway, it's now been 6-7 years since then, and I've had this yearning to track it down and either know it's fate or possibly buy it back. Granted whoever currently owns it may not want to sell it....However as long as I can offer to purchase it when they DO decide to sell it if that day comes, would be great.

This was my first car, and it has sentimental value with family members who have since passed away.

I've ran a carfax on it, and will also be doing a car proof just in case some information was missing on one or the other. It appears to still be in Calgary.

Now I'm not from your car scene in Calgary, however I'm hoping maybe someone knows of someone who has a car that fits this description, or the owner could very well be on this site.

The main thing being black on black (exterior/interior) and it being a manual car.

Alberta motor authority can't help and cannot give me the last owners name (which is expected due to privacy laws)

I've found 2 black supra's since starting my "investigation" and both were not it, so I WILL CONTINUE TO BELIEVE SHES STILL ALIVE! lol

I'm currently checking all the auctions in Calgary as well and have left some info with a couple car dealers there in case it pops up.

I also don't know of other car forums for Calgary or other sites, so any help would be greatly appreciated. Here's hoping I can be reconnected with my long lost love. haha

My Ride
    Turbo stuff

Join Alberta Supra Group on facebook and ask there

My Ride
    Civic 2001

Default Rare indeed

Wow those are some specifics. I hope you find the car you are looking for but Supras on their own are hard to find these days. Take it from someone from Vancouver (SEO consultant agency here), it's so RARE to see them now. I haven't seen one in ages and I live in downtown. The closest one I saw was a 3d printed version. It was actually outside Celayix's office. They make scheduling software or something. Pretty famous in BC. You probably saw them on Capterra or something.
    Last edited by EricLobster; 04-11-2019 at 10:29 AM.

My Ride
    Model 3 Performance

No guarantee the car is anywhere near the condition you sold it as that's a long time ago and who knows where that car is today as it may be in the US or on the other side of the country. You may be better off just looking for another one but good condition examples are so overvalued that unless you have a lot of disposable income they don't make a lot of sense.

Originally posted by heavyD
    No guarantee the car is anywhere near the condition you sold it as that's a long time ago and who knows where that car is today as it may be in the US or on the other side of the country. You may be better off just looking for another one but good condition examples are so overvalued that unless you have a lot of disposable income they don't make a lot of sense.
    I have no qualms with it not being in the same condition.

I'd simply like to track down my old car for certain reasons. If it's toast or gone, then so be it.

Before I go and get another one in the States I'd figured I'd at least try to find this one first.

I'm well aware of the cost.

Send me a VIN, I can probably find it.
    "Uptight user on beyond.ca" - Micheal Platt

My Ride
    E90M3 510 Wagon

there is a beyonder with a LHD black on black car... it makes lots of power... when its running

My Ride
    400whp MR2 - An Italian and a couple of Germans

I know of a high horsepower LHD black manual Supra out of Disbury, perhaps the same car?
    Looking for a new VW? How about a used vehicle? We are Central Albertas #1 source for pre-owned vehicles
    I will beat any deal on a new VW for beyonders

Gary Moe Volkswagen/Gary Moe Used Car Superstore!

Red Deer, AB

A high up at Schlumberger has a black on black one.
    Probably one of the nicest/cleanest one's I've seen.

My Ride
    400whp MR2 - An Italian and a couple of Germans

Originally posted by mr2mike
    A high up at Schlumberger has a black on black one.
    Probably one of the nicest/cleanest one's I've seen.
    Yup good old Derek Normore, hes a wild man!
    Looking for a new VW? How about a used vehicle? We are Central Albertas #1 source for pre-owned vehicles
    I will beat any deal on a new VW for beyonders

Gary Moe Volkswagen/Gary Moe Used Car Superstore!

Red Deer, AB

My Ride
    Nissan Skyline

Interested to find out if you find it !