Quantcast
Montreal Bachelor Party June 14-18 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Montreal Bachelor Party June 14-18

My Ride
    03' B6

Default Montreal Bachelor Party June 14-18

Hey guys, I'm writing you guys today cause I need some sweet ideas for a bachelor party in Montreal next month. We got a few things booked right now - Friday night dinner at Le Richmond and Saturday we are going to see Nicky Romero at the Beach Club. We are a group of 22 people (17 Asians and 5 Caucasians haha) deep and I am seeing if anyone can help recommend a restaurant for Thursday night, a place to have drinks after and a bar/club on Friday night. Since we are going to see Romero on Saturday, I was hoping for maybe a pub or even a place that plays hip/hop for Thursday or Friday. I have been pretty busy at work these days and everyone in the wedding group can't seem to agree on anything. I've checked out a lot of reviews on bars/restaurants but a lot of them are pretty small, definitely don't think a group of 22 dudes can be accommodated. Anyone that has any personal experiences with a big group like this would be awesome.

Thanks for any input
    Last edited by Jerms; 05-19-2017 at 08:29 AM.

Contact a service like www.montrealvip.com, and they can set everything up for you and get you anything you want. I've heard good things about their services.

My Ride
    is Invisible

Keep in mind that most of the nicer restaurants in Montreal are quite small and may not be able to accommodate such a big group. You may need to opt to do dinner during off-peak hours or outside of the central core. The only place that I can truly recommend is Scarlet (http://www.scarletexclusive.com/en/index.html).

We eventually, we ended up using www.montrealvip.com although you can book the exact same venues as they do with little to no hassle. The Beach Club is about a $50 cab ride, one-way. We had way more fun at Piknic Électronik, it was a short boat ride away, relaxed yet fun environment and enough women to last you days. There is usually a huge line up to purchase tix, don't be discouraged it moves very quickly.