Quantcast
Cat problem... - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Cat problem...

My Ride
    2002 jeep tj

Default Cat problem...

Hey guys,

I have this big problem with this dumb ass cat that my sister in law has.

A little back ground, the cat is 8 to 9 years old, use to be like any other cat lets you pet it and such, with in its life time It has changed homes 1 time that was when my parents in law moved.

After the move the cat just became dumb, every time I passed by it, it would hiss at me and run away, I haven't done anything to hurt the cat or anything, after I got married to my wife and moved to our house, every time I went to my parents in law the cat was no where to be seen, but after the wife use to call her she would come to her no problems. At some points sometime when I am sitting minding my own business the cat use to come up to my feet and rub it self on me and I use to pet it but as soon as it see's its me she would run and hiss as she's running.

My father in law built his basement and that's where the cat poops and eats, at one point I went down to help my father in law to work his VCR to record some old VHS to DVDs and I noticed one side of the basement the whole carpet and wall smelled like piss and nastiness, mind you her litter box is always cleaned and she has 2 incase one is dirty.

Fast forward now me and my wife have a baby boy, hes 14 months and 3 days at his grandma but doesn't sleep there, anyhow the cat now is marking every where and pissing every where and if my son is minding his own business the car from afar hisses at him for no reason, thankfully she hasn't attacked him or gotten close to him as my mother in law is always in arms reach to my son.

My sister in law refuses to get rid of the cat no matter all the crap that's has happened, you cant sit in the basement cuz its stinks like piss.

my wife has talked to her sister about it and she still refuses to get rid of the cat and the worse part is my sister in law doesn't really take care of the cat like she use too and refuses to get rid of it because incase the cat gets put down because of its dumb attitude

We are fearing that one of these days while my kid is running in the house the cat is gonna jump on him and do serious damage to him and what not we told my sister in law this and her answer was she wont hurt him or attack him and my wife is kinda getting fed up with how her sister is acting towards the cat and the safety of our kid, the cat at this point will hiss at anyone that passes by her or looks at her from far away.

what should I do?

Grab this shit cat and throw it as far as I can throw or is there some one I can call to have the cat removed from the house?

thanks!!

My Ride
    V8s

Take it to the farm.

Seriously though, is it an outside cat? If not, just let it out. "Dunno what happened sister-in-law, I opened the door and it just ran out"

Your sister in law sounds like a piece of work.

Also, time for my obligatory "this is why you never get a goddamn cat" comment that I add to all these threads.

My Ride
    2002 jeep tj

no its an indoor cat if a door opens shes gone in to hiding mode, I told the wife just tell your mom to keep the door open lol and frankly I'm not just willing to go up to the cat with is razor sharp nails, unless of Corse it hurts my kid in anyway then i wouldn't care and the cat will either be dead or gone lol

Last edited by Amysicle; 12-06-2019 at 08:54 PM.

My Ride
    '21 F150 PowerBoost

Quote Originally Posted by Amysicle View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You have two options:

1) stop bringing your kid over to the in-laws if you are genuinely concerned for his safety and/or,

2)

Oh right, you can't tell people what to do in their own house. Unless it gets to the point where outside organizations need to be called in, it's really none of your business. If someone tried to tell me what to do in my own house, I would tell them to go fuck themselves.
    I was coming to pretty much post this.

Seriously, you want to tell someone else what they can or can't do in their house? Anyone tried to do that to me, I would fall over laughing, and when I could breathe again, I would tell you to get bent.

If the "safety of your kid" is that much of a concern to you, STOP BRINGING HIM THERE! :ROFL:
    Boosted life tip #329
    Girlfriends cost money
    Turbos cost money
    Both make whining noises
    Make the smart choice.

Originally posted by Mibz
    Always a fucking awful experience seeing spikers. Extra awful when he laps me.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

agree with the above. You don't have a cat problem, you have a problem with your relatives. You don't get to control what other families allow inside their house, but you do get to control where you and your child spend time.
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

OP, you come off as an abusive asshole in this thread. Now I don't know you so I can't say if this is true or not, but if you really are this way then it's hard to blame the cat for not liking you.

I've had animals my whole life and they are part of the family. I'd never consider giving them up just because some asshole in-law doesn't like it. Frankly I'd rather give up the asshole in-law first.

Why not just have your mother in law come to your house to watch the kid for the three days a week?

Clearly the cat has determined that you have been invaded by a demon spirit. I suggest an exorcism.
    0.5 gram microsd delivered by 12,000 pound combustion vehicle and driver.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeeper1986 View Post
    Hey guys,

If my son is minding his own business the car from afar hisses at him for no reason, thankfully she hasn't attacked him or gotten close to him as my mother in law is always in arms reach to my son.

We are fearing that one of these days while my kid is running in the house the cat is gonna jump on him and do serious damage to him
    Wow.

I'm sure the cat is a fuck of a lot quicker than your mother in law. One pounce to the kid's face and you could be looking at permanent facial scars or eye loss.

...and you're still taking your kid there why?

My Ride
    Silverado

^cause free child care is free.

Fucking cats...

My Ride
    2002 jeep tj

Guys this is not only my issue my parents in law don't want the cat either its not only me, I haven't talked to my sister in law personally yet

I didn't come here asking for your opinions for why I take my kid to my mother in law, if any one of you are willing to pay for day care then please msg me so I can give you my bank account so you can deposit what day care would cost. Thank you

The cat is a problem to the whole family and the one person that doesn't want the cat gone doesn't event take care of the cat it self, also my sister in law is going to be moving to a new condo with in the next month and shes not taking the cat with her, so what I'm kind of asking is what should I tell my sister in law to get her to realise that perhaps the cat would be better off gone now then having to get rid of her with out her ware abouts

My Ride
    This and that.

I don't have much to add other than fucking cats are bitches. I don't like them or trust them. If it's your sister-in-law's cat then tell her to take it with her to the new condo. If she doesn't want to then your parents-in-law can put it up for adoption or whatever. Don't see how the sister-in-law can object at that point if she's not willing to step-up and your parents-in-law aren't willing to take care of it.

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

Invite a mainlander over to cook dinner one night. Problem solved.
    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

My Ride
    2002 jeep tj

as of now all the cat does is hiss and like coughs kinda scary when ur not expecting it lol
    Does any one want a cat!!?

Last edited by Amysicle; 12-06-2019 at 08:53 PM.

My Ride
    2002 jeep tj

do you want a cat? if not then stop posting, I can care less about the cat, but clearly your a cat lover so msg me and ill meet you to give you the ugly cat

My Ride
    This and that.

Hahahah

My Ride
    '16 FoRS, '09 UZN215, '90 Z32, '15 Grom

Put the cat up for adoption, win-win for both cat and your family/in-laws.

My Ride
    E90M3 510 Wagon

Problem solved:

Just do this to it whenever you're over

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast