Quantcast
Good Pre-Owned Sales Guy at Heninger? - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Good Pre-Owned Sales Guy at Heninger?

My Ride
    2013 BMW 335i

Default Good Pre-Owned Sales Guy at Heninger?

Does anybody on here have a good pre-owned sales guys at Heninger which they recently dealt with? Also, any body know why they don't take deposits on a car your interested in? I was shocked to find this out yesterday as i had an interest on one car and they just flat out told me they don't take deposits even for a couple days.. sounds so strange to me.

thanks!

My Ride
    Porsche 911

Thumbs down Heninger Sucks - Stay Far, far Away - A Den of Thieve's

Stay far, far away from the crooked asshole's at Henninger. They are terrible people to deal with. Jack Heninger (the founder) had an awful reputation in the car business and local business community as being a miserable dishonest low life that used to shag hooker's at the hotel next door to the dealership in the afternoon's. His son Brian, is hated by his entire family, and was sued by them after Jack's death in the 1980's.

Apparently, Brian bought all the family member's share's from them when they were worth nothing. Subsequently, the family member's sued Brian, attempting to buy back the share's. Today, Brian only owns around 10% of the dealership, but still owns all the land, which he receives huge monthly rent cheque's for. Moreover, the current den of thieves that now own the dealership are no better than Brian. Fact is, Brian loaned them the money to buy into the store, even though Michael Bickert (one of the crooked Dealer Principle's) and company parade around the dealership like peacock's with their tiny dick's hanging out of their trouser's. An overwhelming percentage of the staff despise the ownership group, but put up with their condescending arrogance and bullshit because they need a job.

Like a vast majority of car dealership's, all the upper management at Heninger are professional con artist's and lier's. Its used car department there are puerile at best. The used Car Manager - this is true for most store's, not just crooked Heninger- usually gets fired their every 12-18 month's.

Do yourself a big favor, and stay far, far away from the thieving asshole's at Heninger Toyota.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Strong retro bump
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

My Ride
    (0^oo^0)~

A+ review.

Would read again

My Ride
    2013 BMW 335i

Wow, interesting background story on the Heninger family... I met Brian Heninger in person at a business function and he seemed like a "chill" dude as the beyonders here would say. I'll agree that their policy of not taking deposits is bizarre to say the least, but in the end they're no worst or better than your run of the mill dealership with conventional car sales tactics.

Unfortunately you're a few months too late as I already made a purchase with Heninger; surprisingly nothing went wrong with the purchase and it was actually quite a smooth transaction. There was some minor paperwork issues when it came time for the car's first oil change (the car i bought qualified for free oil changes for life) but not anything major to report about. I'll agree that their used car sales people were pretty greasy, but in the end Heninger came in at a significantly lower price than the rest of the competition and the car matched all of my criteria and passed the mechanical inspections.