Quantcast
Your wallet setup - Page 5 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 5
Results 81 to 98 of 98

Thread: Your wallet setup

  1. #81
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Calgary, Ab
    My Ride
    Zonda
    Posts
    341
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I used to throw them in the glove compartment.

  2. #82
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Calgary AB
    Posts
    1,916
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by speedog View Post
    Don't any of you ever have receipts in your wallets or is the nature of your job/business so that you don't need to keep them? Business write offs are pretty much a part of every day I work through the form of receipts and as such, I always have receipts in my wallet.
    I file my receipts daily usually before anything builds up...
    Bob Blakeborough

  3. #83
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Calgary/Alberta
    My Ride
    '17 F150 FX4 sport, '10 VW GTI 5d
    Posts
    859
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by taemo View Post
    Any reasons to carry your Alberta Health Card with you all the time?
    Yah, when you see me I need it
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

  4. #84
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    Bowtie
    Posts
    2,956
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TurboMedic View Post
    Yah, when you see me I need it
    Does it count as a screenshot on the phone. Or do u need to see the physical card?

  5. #85
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    Toyota, and VQ35DE
    Posts
    127
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    saddleback medium bifold (+8 cards and some cash and coupons). After 10 years of breaking in, the wallet is still as stiff as day one. Loved their warranty and products.



    "There are known knowns. These are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say, there are things that we know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know."
    -- Donald Rumsfeld

  6. #86
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    Eclipse
    Posts
    1,635
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Purchased this recently on amazon



    https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B07...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

    They got a few different designs...
    Originally posted by beemerm3
    so if we only seen 5 % of the oceans why not drain them or somethin lol or can u even transfer water from one ocean to another??? think of all the stuff u'd find treasures n eerything.

  7. #87
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Calgary/Alberta
    My Ride
    '17 F150 FX4 sport, '10 VW GTI 5d
    Posts
    859
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TomcoPDR View Post
    Does it count as a screenshot on the phone. Or do u need to see the physical card?
    Screenshot is fine. People even memorize it. As long as you know it otherwise I have to go and try and find it somewhere which can be a pain!
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

  8. #88
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    S.E. (not the drrty south)
    My Ride
    Japanese functionality, Swedish style.
    Posts
    6,542
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TomcoPDR View Post
    Does it count as a screenshot on the phone. Or do u need to see the physical card?
    Only valid if screenshot includes cleavage, and a dinner plate.

  9. #89
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    Bowtie
    Posts
    2,956
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tik-Tok View Post
    Only valid if screenshot includes cleavage, and a dinner plate.
    That'll get my health care denied

  10. #90
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Vancouver/Calgary
    My Ride
    Cars
    Posts
    4,893
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Finally got rid of the wallet. Now rocking this Schedoni card holder.



    Visa/PC MasterCard/Drivers License/Health Care Card.

  11. #91
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Medicine Hat/Calgary
    My Ride
    toyotas, mitsu, and a ford
    Posts
    346
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I've been rocking a Cove 8 real carbon fiber wallet for the last 2 years and absolutely love it. Has held up better than any of the oakley or fossil nylon tri-folds I used previously.

    This but with blue stitching.


    I'm one of those guys that keeps everything in it.
    left side I have: AHC, Birth certificate, dental benefits card, health benefits card, SIN, AMA
    Right side: Alberta DL, Federal DL, Bank Card, 4x CC, PAL, Work ID

    Always have cash on me and the other partition I keep a few business cards.

  12. #92
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Your Mom's House
    Posts
    260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Saw The Ridge carbon fiber wallet, found it on AliExpress without branding (though the product photos have TheRidge branding on them). US$115 for The Ridge - CDN$70 for New Bring on AliExpress.

    Snagged one and it's really nice. I have no complaints about quality and features. I really like the fact the inside edges are beveled so cards slide in. Taking a bit to get used to finding the cards I need without having to pull them all out though. Also no real room for my AHC paper card and Blue Cross so I just took a photo of those for my phone.

    Interested to see if it lasts longer then my previous leather wallets, but happy that I was able to get a wallet that was minimal in size and won't bend and snap my cards. I find those wallets with tiered card storage bend/break cards over time, though not as much since I started putting the wallet in my front pocket.

    NewBring-100-Real-Carbon-Fiber-Mini-Credit-Card-ID-Holder-With-RFID-Anti-thief-Compact-Card.jpg

  13. #93
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Calgary AB
    My Ride
    Jap V8
    Posts
    1,868
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Interesting. I'd rather bend my cards than wear holes in my clothes. Free card replacement vs. hundreds of $s for pants replacement

  14. #94
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Calgary/Alberta
    My Ride
    '17 F150 FX4 sport, '10 VW GTI 5d
    Posts
    859
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by syscal View Post
    Saw The Ridge carbon fiber wallet, found it on AliExpress without branding (though the product photos have TheRidge branding on them). US$115 for The Ridge - CDN$70 for New Bring on AliExpress.

    Snagged one and it's really nice. I have no complaints about quality and features. I really like the fact the inside edges are beveled so cards slide in. Taking a bit to get used to finding the cards I need without having to pull them all out though. Also no real room for my AHC paper card and Blue Cross so I just took a photo of those for my phone.

    Interested to see if it lasts longer then my previous leather wallets, but happy that I was able to get a wallet that was minimal in size and won't bend and snap my cards. I find those wallets with tiered card storage bend/break cards over time, though not as much since I started putting the wallet in my front pocket.

    NewBring-100-Real-Carbon-Fiber-Mini-Credit-Card-ID-Holder-With-RFID-Anti-thief-Compact-Card.jpg
    You still paid too much, there's a Canadian supplier on Amazon, I think I paid $30 cdn for mine and its identical in every way.

    EDIT: It says currently unavailable, but probably just stock, https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B07...?ie=UTF8&psc=1 It was $29.99 with free shipping when I bought it
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

  15. #95
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Your Mom's House
    Posts
    260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TurboMedic View Post
    You still paid too much, there's a Canadian supplier on Amazon, I think I paid $30 cdn for mine and its identical in every way.

    EDIT: It says currently unavailable, but probably just stock, https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B07...?ie=UTF8&psc=1 It was $29.99 with free shipping when I bought it
    Damn! lol

    Not enough research done when impulse purchasing from a phone app - lesson learned

  16. #96
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    '11 Acura RDX Tech/'15 Ram 1500 Sport
    Posts
    749
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Finally found one that was reasonably priced and feels like it is holding up well. Slim and currently holding 10 cards, but can fit more if I wanted to.

    Got it on Amazon for only $10.99.

  17. #97
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    KTM
    Posts
    812
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by redevil View Post
    Finally found one that was reasonably priced and feels like it is holding up well. Slim and currently holding 10 cards, but can fit more if I wanted to.

    Got it on Amazon for only $10.99.
    @redevil , can you post a link? Thanks

  18. #98
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    '11 Acura RDX Tech/'15 Ram 1500 Sport
    Posts
    749
    Rep Power
    16

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 5

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 273
    Latest Threads: 07-26-2012, 08:27 PM
  2. Post your Snowboard Setup

    By DC2uned in forum Sports, Health & Fitness
    Replies: 43
    Latest Threads: 11-22-2009, 06:31 PM
  3. What's your home Theater Setup??

    By Impreza in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 63
    Latest Threads: 09-11-2004, 10:18 PM
  4. LETS SEE YOUR COMPUTER SETUP!!

    By Importz in forum Computers, Consoles, and other Electronics
    Replies: 112
    Latest Threads: 01-21-2004, 07:12 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •