Quantcast
Finger Boy to Silver Arroows? Is this for real? - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Finger Boy to Silver Arroows? Is this for real?

My Ride
    95B

Default Finger Boy to Silver Arroows? Is this for real?

Rumor mill is in full swing about Vettel going to Silver arrows at the end of the current contract.

One option rumoured this week is Mercedes signing a long-term deal with Sebastian Vettel when his Ferrari contract runs out at the end of this year. That would ensure Mercedes keeps a multiple world champion on its books until the end of 2020 (when its own contract with F1 expires) and would safeguard the team's driver lineup against Hamilton leaving at the end of his current contract in 2018.
    The fact Toto attended Vettel's birthday party didn't help.
    The plot thickened around Lewis Hamilton’s extraordinary non-appearance at Formula One’s promotional event in London on Wedneasday night after it emerged that his Mercedes team principal Toto Wolff was a guest at championship rival Sebastian Vettel’s 30th birthday party.
    Wolff’s attendance at Vettel’s at-home celebration in Switzerland is all the more surprising given that the party took place between the Azerbaijan Grand Prix — at which Vettel rammed Hamilton off the road — and the FIA hearing into the collision the following Monday.
    It is conceivable that Wolff’s decision to attend Vettel’s shindig is key to Hamilton’s apparent disgruntlement with his team — a situation seemingly so bad that it played a part in his staying away from Trafalgar Square on Wednesday night.

My Ride
    2021 Zonda CRV

What a load of bollocks. Where and who is the source of the rumour?

Its a birthday party for fucks sake. The guy writing the dam rumour is pissed did not get a invite and has to sit at home eating campbells chicken noodle soup while Toto does hookers and blow.

Hell I got my own story to why Goomba did not attend.. I will be posting on the Hungary F1 thread. Its called the Brockwurst strikes back.. Hell even my story has more credibility..

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

I'd love to see Vettel and Hamilton at Mercedes. The fireworks would be entertaining as fuck. Hamilton and Alonso was painful since I was cheering for McLaren, but at Mercedes where I don't really cheer them on*, I'd enjoy it with my popcorn every race weekend.

* That is unless McLaren goes with Ferrari engines, then I might end up cheering for Mercedes and revisit the hell that was 2007.
    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

My Ride
    95B

ESPN F1 is the source for the first one .
    http://www.espn.com.au/f1/story/_/id...ng-bottas-2018

Second one Daily Mail. - I know
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/for...an-Vettel.html

My Ride
    2021 Zonda CRV

Quote Originally Posted by ganesh View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ESPN F1 is the source for the first one .
    http://www.espn.com.au/f1/story/_/id...ng-bottas-2018

Second one Daily Mail. - I know
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/for...an-Vettel.html

I guess it could be a case of keeping your friends close.. enemies closer. That being said, looking at a business point of view. I guess having two of the best drivers on your team may not be a bad idea. having a consistent 1,2 finish is always good.

On a secondary note, has anyone noctied the gap between Hungary and Spa is a month apart? Why the big gap..? Holidays in the south of France?
    Fuck.. I just ate Mcdonalds for the first time in ages.. Im really regretting it now.. I feel so muurrrgh now..

My Ride
    95B

Quote Originally Posted by tonytiger55 View Post
    On a secondary note, has anyone noctied the gap between Hungary and Spa is a month apart? Why the big gap..? Holidays in the south of France?
    Fuck.. I just ate Mcdonalds for the first time in ages.. Im really regretting it now.. I feel so muurrrgh now..
    F1 always had a one month Summer break.

My Ride
    2021 Zonda CRV

Quote Originally Posted by ganesh View Post
    F1 always had a one month Summer break.
    Booo. So it has..
    I wanted the Gooomba Vs Count Von Messerschmidt saga to continue week after week.

Man, if Lewis and Vettel straight traded I don't know what I'd do. I mean cheering for Ferrari just isn't in the cards for me. But lewis did say he wants to end his career at Ferrari.
    Originally posted by ZenOps
    I say we slow down the spinning of the earth so that there is 25 hours in the day.

Join me.