As per title. As fun as all this stuff is, it takes up too much space, makes too much noise, and I want to downsize after 10+ years of gear whoring.

Mesa Dual Rectifier - the legend. Never gigged, flawless condition. 3 channel version. Fresh-ish tubes (2-3 years). Includes footswitch. $1,500 OBO.

Peavey 6505+ - the other legend. Was used for gigs but is still in great condition. The "+" model has a much, much much better first channel than the original 5150/6505. $900 OBO.

Mesa 4x12 Oversized STRAIGHT cab - the slants seem to be a more common. Vintage 30 speakers, 4 ohm impedance. Never gigged, flawless, still has the original hang tag on it but the writing has worn off the tag. Retails $1,450 at Long & McQuade. $1,000 OBO.

Orange 4x12 PPC412 - Worst condition piece of gear here; still in way better shape than most people's stuff. Has been gigged and has some discoloration on the top of the tolex and a couple minor scratches. One of my favorite sounding cabs in the room, still. These have steadily climbed in price and now list for $1,700 at L&M. $1,000 OBO.

Keep in mind I'm looking to downsize which means I am open to trades for high end, high gain tube combo amps, ie. Mesa Mark IV, Roadster combo, EVH 5150 combo, etc.