Dress Shirts / Business Wear - Page 6 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 5 6

Thread: Dress Shirts / Business Wear

My Ride
    V8s

Good to know!

My Ride
    Exploded.

Yeah agreed. CT is great shirt maker. There's also TM Lewin which are $30 right now for Black Froday.

Turnbull and Asser or Kiton are my dream shirts. Drool.

General comment for anyone buying online: I'd buy a sale shirt first before committing a whole wardrobe for their regular priced shirts.

Sometimes the placement of the shirt buttons are fucked if you're no necked like me. Also, can never have too many white shirts!

Quote Originally Posted by gqmw View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I love Eton, but another "cheaper" alternative is Charles Tyrwhitt for off the rack - I think they're still great quality and there's plenty of sales so you can get them for a fairly good price. Cheaper in London and the US probably, but still decently priced.

My Ride
    ute

Eton is worth it. I used to have a mix of shirts, then I realized I only ever grabbed my Eton shirts anyway...so I don't bother with anything else any more. It won't get worn anyway.

My Ride
    GMC Sierra, LX570

I think expensive shirts are a waste of money. I get why people buy them, but if you are in a suit, the shirt never gets seen anyway. I buy all my shirts from TM Lewin when I’m in London, and restock white ones every two years. Take the money I save and buy nice suits, shoes etc.

Got my inco package last night. 3 x pants/shirts. First feeling from trying on is similar to what is said here. The pants for the most part are pretty good, the material is not on the feel of the boss pants i'm used to, and probably measure a bit tight in the thighs. Length/waist etc otherwise is great.

The shirts they definitely got them quite tight across my chest and also the forearms pretty bad. Also the shirts are so damn long. the 2nd bottom button is belt level or almost below making the bottom button/ bottom of shirt half way down my legs
    Looks like I might have an exhausting trip to chinook this weekend, but with the shirts too tight across the chest that probably means all new cause I don't see how you can release that.

Shirt material is thinner and can already tell it won't settle like eton or boss shirts. Oh well, guess you get what you pay for. Thought I would give it a try as it seemed popular.

My Ride
    Exploded.

Quote Originally Posted by SkiBum5.0 View Post
    I think expensive shirts are a waste of money. I get why people buy them, but if you are in a suit, the shirt never gets seen anyway. I buy all my shirts from TM Lewin when I’m in London, and restock white ones every two years. Take the money I save and buy nice suits, shoes etc.
    Comfort>Looks. Sucks when your nipples are chafing. Ask @ercchry

My Ride
    E90M3 510 Wagon

Quote Originally Posted by flipstah View Post
    Comfort>Looks. Sucks when your nipples are chafing. Ask @ercchry
    Fashion is pain!

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Maxwells flyer showed up in my mailbox today. They are here right now, at the Westin Today through Nov 23rd. I feel like they have gotten more expensive over the years. Current price is $195 for three shirts.
    (*******STAR*******That's only for the cheapest fabric, Be an extra ten bucks a shirt or so for the better fabrics. )

I've always been happy with my maxwells shirts, no issues with fit or durability, but there's obviously other options out there.
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 5 6