Quantcast
Hiring: Steel Detailers, Rebar Detailers & Project Managers (Winnipeg) - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Hiring: Steel Detailers, Rebar Detailers & Project Managers (Winnipeg)

My Ride
    18 Model S, 20 Macan S, 67 Camaro & 11 SLS

Default Hiring: Steel Detailers, Rebar Detailers & Project Managers (Winnipeg)

All - I know it's a long shot that anyone wants to relocate to Winnipeg, but I thought I would throw it out there anyway.

My company is growing and we're looking to expand our Winnipeg office. Here's the generic job add for Steel Detailers, it's basically the same for Rebar Detailers, just swap steel with rebar, and project managers is self explanatory, I'm looking for project managers with steel detailing or structural experience, who can manage a team of detailers, multiple projects and customer relations. My firm uses Tekla Structures exclusively, so experience with the software is certainly a plus, but not a requirement for project managers.

JMT Consultants Inc. is a growing structural consulting firm that is seeking an experienced Tekla Steel Detailer to join their downtown Winnipeg office location. We have 5 openings for this position and are looking for detail-oriented individuals that can accurately and efficiently detail and coordinate projects to ensure schedules are met and client standards are upheld, while working alone or with a team, and reporting to the operations director.

The ideal candidate is someone who enjoys learning and takes pride in their work and constantly working to improve their own abilities and contribute positively to the companies' growth.

Responsibilities:

- Create Tekla models accurately and produce accurate/professional looking drawings
    - Day to day management of projects and staff to ensure quality, client standards and schedule requirements are met
    - Model check daily to ensure projects are detailed correctly
    - Preparation of the project schedule and maintaining schedule adherence
    - Coordinate with fabricators, engineers and architects to meet project requirements
    - Manage RFIs and Change Orders
    - Prepare drawing packages and issue to the client per scheduled delivery dates
    - Work directly with operations director to ensure client satisfaction

Qualifications:

- Basic level of knowledge of Tekla Structures an asset
    - 5+ years’ experience as a Steel Detailer – willing to consider candidates who are able to demonstrate significant experience in a related field
    - Experience in structural and miscellaneous steel construction, fabrication, and the ability to read drawings
    - Proven project management and coordination skills
    - Self-motivated and ability to complete multiple tasks with minimal guidance
    - Deadline driven with an attention to detail

Website (Super outdated!) www.jmtconsultants.com
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/jmtconsultnts

If you're interested, send your resume to [email protected] or link up with me on LinkedIn - I don't check PMs on here, so if you send one, it's unlikely I'll catch it, but I'll try.

My Ride
    18 Model S, 20 Macan S, 67 Camaro & 11 SLS

We're hiring for API (C# & .NET) Developers now, as well as steel detailers and project managers, all job ads can be found below:

https://www.indeedjobs.com/jmt-consu...ZTotk5gAT_Hunk