Quantcast
Anyone with experience dealing with industrial design firms / consultants? - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Anyone with experience dealing with industrial design firms / consultants?

Default Anyone with experience dealing with industrial design firms / consultants?

I'm looking to get a product to a design freeze and do an initial production batch (100-200 units) and would like to either hire an industrial design firm or consultants to review the existing design, make necessary changes, and make recommendations on the next phases of productions.

The product is about the size of a very small book and contains some moving internals. Nothing too crazy, but need someone w/ experience in the space and with DFM/DFA to review the designs and make recommendations regarding changes if required. So far we have 3D printed working prototypes, but that's obviously only good as an early interim solution.

Have had some suggestions for US design firms on the west coast, but if there is good local talent to work with, I'd love to be able to support our local economy.

My Ride
    K Pop Yacht

what are you designing?