Thread: Iptv?

My Ride
    Axis powers

Sales just opened on Eternal
    Sig nuked by mod.

Quote Originally Posted by adam c View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Sales just opened on Eternal
    I just joined their group chat to hopefully get instant notification when they open up. I had their website monitored on VisualPing for changes but ran out of free credit.

From what I've read they are kind of like the Seinfeld Soup Nazi, you ask one wrong question or look at them the wrong way and you are banned.

My Ride
    A car, a truck, and a bike

Quote Originally Posted by holden View Post
    I just joined their group chat to hopefully get instant notification when they open up. I had their website monitored on VisualPing for changes but ran out of free credit.

From what I've read they are kind of like the Seinfeld Soup Nazi, you ask one wrong question or look at them the wrong way and you are banned.
    I can attest to that. I'm permabanned from the FB group and the telegram support group for saying that their random sales and hard limits, and telling me to have my friends sign up elsewhere was a "strange business model". I was told it was insulting. And then the guy berated me on private DM for a while on top of that. The service works great, and I'm prepaid until next June, plus I really never need support so it doesn't bother me much except it tweaks my Canadian-ness that they're such assholes
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

Has anyone used DAZN?

Quote Originally Posted by TurboMedic View Post
    I can attest to that. I'm permabanned from the FB group and the telegram support group for saying that their random sales and hard limits, and telling me to have my friends sign up elsewhere was a "strange business model". I was told it was insulting. And then the guy berated me on private DM for a while on top of that. The service works great, and I'm prepaid until next June, plus I really never need support so it doesn't bother me much except it tweaks my Canadian-ness that they're such assholes
    I'm on an Enternal subscirption. One of their admins was quite helpful in their Telegram chat, helping me set up my shield at midnight.

I thought there was going to be VOD for new movies though. Does any IPTV service have that? Like could I watch Avengers Infinity Wars on any IPTV service right now?

My Ride
    Axis powers

Yea there's no VOD, sucks... Vaders has VOD but I'm not sure what movies they have, I found vaders was always buffering and their telegram support was fucking garbage. telling clients to fuck off and all, no thanks
    Sig nuked by mod.

My Ride
    TDi

I'm on an Enternal subscirption. One of their admins was quite helpful in their Telegram chat, helping me set up my shield at midnight.

I thought there was going to be VOD for new movies though. Does any IPTV service have that? Like could I watch Avengers Infinity Wars on any IPTV service right now?
    Vaders has a VOD, but doesn't work the best. Download Terrarium maybe?
    GO FLAMES GO!

Quote Originally Posted by 403ep3 View Post
    Vaders has a VOD, but doesn't work the best. Download Terrarium maybe?
    Terrarium TV shut down I beleive

My Ride
    TDi

Shit... haven't used for a couple days and now it's shutting down..
    GO FLAMES GO!

My Ride

Most IPTV services won't have VOD. The MPAA has bigger teeth when it comes to shutting down services than broadcast and cable, so thats happened in the past. The IPTV services elected to remove VOD to avoid that heat and getting shut down entirely over movie DMCA stuff. Its easy enough to set up Kodi and just use Placenta and a premiumizer service (or download Durex build which has all the repos in it already and then set up a debrid account).

And about the getting told to fuck off in the telegrams, well that seems to be how all of these guys do business.

My Ride
    Axis powers

Most IPTV services won't have VOD. The MPAA has bigger teeth when it comes to shutting down services than broadcast and cable, so thats happened in the past. The IPTV services elected to remove VOD to avoid that heat and getting shut down entirely over movie DMCA stuff. Its easy enough to set up Kodi and just use Placenta and a premiumizer service (or download Durex build which has all the repos in it already and then set up a debrid account).

And about the getting told to fuck off in the telegrams, well that seems to be how all of these guys do business.
    I found the support from Eternal has been fine, I haven't seen them to tell anyone to fuck off, I've seen the guys from Vaders tell multiple people including myself to fuck off

Edit - I was told to fuck off because I said I'm in Alberta and saw that their site charged HST regardless of where in Canada you were from

I've seen other people told to fuck off and long rants of 'having a life' because of how long it took to get their subscription setup despite saying it would be done in 24 hours, in these instances it took longer than 24 hours
    Last edited by adam c; 09-12-2018 at 03:43 PM.
    Sig nuked by mod.

My Ride

I found the support from Eternal has been fine, I haven't seen them to tell anyone to fuck off, I've seen the guys from Vaders tell multiple people including myself to fuck off

Edit - I was told to fuck off because I said I'm in Alberta and saw that their site charged HST regardless of where in Canada you were from

I've seen other people told to fuck off and long rants of 'having a life' because of how long it took to get their subscription setup despite saying it would be done in 24 hours, in these instances it took longer than 24 hours
    Well, I'm saying that I have been. And then berated over 2 days in telegram PM by the support guy. So, yah it happens.

My Ride
    Axis powers

Well, I'm saying that I have been. And then berated over 2 days in telegram PM by the support guy. So, yah it happens.

Ok not disputing it, just simply stated I haven’t seen it nearly as much as with vaders
    Sig nuked by mod.

My Ride
    Axis powers

What’s everyone using for providers lately? Eternal has so much buffering lately that it’s almost unusable for the channels I watch
    Sig nuked by mod.

My Ride

What’s everyone using for providers lately? Eternal has so much buffering lately that it’s almost unusable for the channels I watch
    What channels? Maybe I've been lucky so far that everything I watch has been ok, but wouldn't surprise me

My Ride
    Axis powers

Whenever I try and watch hockey I can’t as sportnetwest is junk then the nhl channels are hit or miss

Sometimes with the other channels I’ll be fine but other times it’s constant buffering
    Sig nuked by mod.

Whenever I try and watch hockey I can’t as sportnetwest is junk then the nhl channels are hit or miss

Sometimes with the other channels I’ll be fine but other times it’s constant buffering
    Reddit Nhl Streams are always solid

My Ride
    Axis powers

Yep that’s my fall back right now
    Sig nuked by mod.

Reddit streams are a bit more of a crapshoot. I'm always able to find one but sometimes it takes a few minutes. Does anyone have any consistent ones that work on mobile?

My Ride

Quote Originally Posted by Mitsu3000gt View Post
    Reddit streams are a bit more of a crapshoot. I'm always able to find one but sometimes it takes a few minutes. Does anyone have any consistent ones that work on mobile?
    reddit.com/r/nhl_games if you have windows available

Yah SNW has been a piss off for sure, it is frozen on the first frame it gets and is just audio. The rest of the SN are fine. Have you gone into the telegram and asked them about it? I would, except for my ban and all

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 ... LastLast