Quantcast
Iptv? - Page 5 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Iptv?

Just read the whole thread, looking to try IPTV soon, but not sure which device to get.
    With black friday around the corner, which device would you guys recommend? Thanks in advance

My Ride
    TDi

If you want a box: https://www.amazon.ca/NVIDIA-SHIELD-.../dp/B075RXV2VR

I'd get it to replace my fire sticks, but can't see it being worth it right now. Instead I bought a ethernet adapter to help with the buffering issues (I hope). It could also be vaderstreams.. who knows. Stuck with Vaders for another 4-5 months so will shop around then
    GO FLAMES GO!

Quote Originally Posted by 3drian View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Just read the whole thread, looking to try IPTV soon, but not sure which device to get.
    With black friday around the corner, which device would you guys recommend? Thanks in advance
    Nvidia Shields are cheaper than they have ever been right now if you want by far the fastest and most polished option.

My Ride
    Eclipse

https://torrentfreak.com/canadian-pi...illion-190404/

Don't use a company selling Box's with software installed obviously....
    Originally posted by beemerm3
    so if we only seen 5 % of the oceans why not drain them or somethin lol or can u even transfer water from one ocean to another??? think of all the stuff u'd find treasures n eerything.

My Ride
    TDi

So I've tried:

Vaders (6 months); was good, but went to shit
    Clearstreams (1 month); good, but some buffering and basic EPG
    Epic Streams (current, 1 month); was good for my trial, but regret signing up for a month. Lots of buffering and sports channels are hit or miss.. more miss

Any suggestions on what to try next?
    I wanted smooth streams, but apparently sign ups are always closed
    Same as above with Eternal TV
    Gold - seems decent, but is an ongoing sub?
    Beast TV - similar to Vaders?
    GO FLAMES GO!

Looking to buy a subscription to use on my Firestick, currently contemplating NITRO IPTV, anyone here use them? thanks

My Ride
    TDi

Are you signing up for $20 USD/2 devices?

Pricey, but if service is good then I might give it a try
    GO FLAMES GO!

My Ride
    Eclipse

Quote Originally Posted by 403ep3 View Post
    So I've tried:

Vaders (6 months); was good, but went to shit
    Clearstreams (1 month); good, but some buffering and basic EPG
    Epic Streams (current, 1 month); was good for my trial, but regret signing up for a month. Lots of buffering and sports channels are hit or miss.. more miss

Any suggestions on what to try next?
    I wanted smooth streams, but apparently sign ups are always closed
    Same as above with Eternal TV
    Gold - seems decent, but is an ongoing sub?
    Beast TV - similar to Vaders?
    I'm doing Vaders+Beast

Beast is better then vaders now IMO and it has a bunch of Calgary channels! Paying $20USD/Month for both...
    so if we only seen 5 % of the oceans why not drain them or somethin lol or can u even transfer water from one ocean to another??? think of all the stuff u'd find treasures n eerything.

why are you using two?

I'm using a service from team expat for streaming. Its $55 for 6 months... I tried another service on a trial recently and had issues with channels not working.

Overall very few issues on my end. The odd show may get pixelated briefly for 2 seconds every now and then. Used these guys for the last couple years.

My Ride
    A car, a truck, and a bike

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe View Post
    I'm doing Vaders+Beast

Beast is better then vaders now IMO and it has a bunch of Calgary channels! Paying $20USD/Month for both...
    Except there is no combo any longer. You'll have to buy them both separately now, vaderstreams.ca is no longer. Not a big deal, just a minor annoyance and maybe $5 more a month.

Quote Originally Posted by 3drian View Post
    why are you using two?
    I wondered the same for quite a while, I was using eternal (which I no longer use), did a trial run of duplicate services and its helped me out on many occasions. IPTV isn't exactly the most reliable, and Vaders has been doing all sorts of server dicking lately thats resulted in some downtime, so when channels don't work, or whatever I can just swap services (or sometimes channels are better quality on others), so for the minor cost I get basically perfect up time
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

Vaders (perfect player) works decent for me when I use it but I don't use it daily.

Also what happened to the site? That's where I got my subscription. I hope it works until it was supposed to end.

My Ride
    Eclipse

Quote Originally Posted by TurboMedic View Post
    Except there is no combo any longer. You'll have to buy them both separately now, vaderstreams.ca is no longer. Not a big deal, just a minor annoyance and maybe $5 more a month.

I wondered the same for quite a while, I was using eternal (which I no longer use), did a trial run of duplicate services and its helped me out on many occasions. IPTV isn't exactly the most reliable, and Vaders has been doing all sorts of server dicking lately thats resulted in some downtime, so when channels don't work, or whatever I can just swap services (or sometimes channels are better quality on others), so for the minor cost I get basically perfect up time
    Sure there is I use this site

https://rajtv.stream/product/one-mon...r-epicstreams/

I pay via Amazon and gives a discount..

I got two because doing Vaders is $15/month and having both is $20 so having a backup def worth it for $5/month..

Edit: I got my mom IPGUYS which is cheaper and has polish channels, the quality isn't as good but she has never really had issues... She has been with it for like a year+ now
    Last edited by Kobe; 04-13-2019 at 12:22 AM.

If sports is all you need this site will work on mobile, xbox etc. I put it on my xbox to get it on my tv. http://bilasport.net

My Ride

Quote Originally Posted by beecue View Post
    Vaders (perfect player) works decent for me when I use it but I don't use it daily.

Also what happened to the site? That's where I got my subscription. I hope it works until it was supposed to end.
    Yeah, your subscriptions are still with the providers themselves, not the resellers, so as long as Vaders and beast still exist on their own then your logins will work for the time you paid. Just the .ca reseller went away. You can always buy direct, or find other resellers, like below

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe View Post
    Sure there is I use this site

https://rajtv.stream/product/one-mon...r-epicstreams/

I pay via Amazon and gives a discount..

I got two because doing Vaders is $15/month and having both is $20 so having a backup def worth it for $5/month..

Edit: I got my mom IPGUYS which is cheaper and has polish channels, the quality isn't as good but she has never really had issues... She has been with it for like a year+ now
    Good to know, I've got another month and half so I really hadn't started looking for other resellers yet. I see they do the same, offer 4 package lengths but actually only sell on (MTM). I actually missed the convenience of the year I got with eternal and the 6 months I got with the rest. I'll keep finding others

My Ride
    Eclipse

Quote Originally Posted by TurboMedic View Post
    Yeah, your subscriptions are still with the providers themselves, not the resellers, so as long as Vaders and beast still exist on their own then your logins will work for the time you paid. Just the .ca reseller went away. You can always buy direct, or find other resellers, like below

Good to know, I've got another month and half so I really hadn't started looking for other resellers yet. I see they do the same, offer 4 package lengths but actually only sell on (MTM). I actually missed the convenience of the year I got with eternal and the 6 months I got with the rest. I'll keep finding others
    I highly recommend the link I posted, they got a telegram (After you purchase) with support and it's A++ support, they also provide some other IPTV providers and can usually give free 24hr trials.

They gave me a 2-3day free trial on Crystal (Which isn't on their website)

They actually sell 3+ months as well but there was some things with beast lately and they were only doing Month 2 month they said it was good now though.

My Ride

will definitely check in in a few weeks!

My Ride
    TDi

Had a week left of Epic Streams, but decided to try Beast IPTV out. Very similar to Vaders as far as quality and sports. Liking it so far as most of the channels I watch are HD. Just in time to watch the Flames get throttled last night without any buffering issues. It's about $20 CAD, but if there's quality I don't mind paying the extra price over some other providers.
    GO FLAMES GO!

My Ride

I'm sure most of you saw, Vaders is gone for good now. Will be interesting to see how the rest of the services handle that customer shift. Could be a rocky go for a bit!

I've been happy with EternalTV. It was a pain to get sign up, but glad it's closed subscription.

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 ... LastLast