Quantcast
Anyone have a hookup on Ford TPMS Sensors? TPMS42 2017 model. - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Anyone have a hookup on Ford TPMS Sensors? TPMS42 2017 model.

My Ride
    A Ford and a Caddy™

Default Anyone have a hookup on Ford TPMS Sensors? TPMS42 2017 model.

Howdy!

Wondering if anyone has a hookup on a better than dealer price for 4 sensors model Motorcraft: TPMS42

They want 105 a piece, no thanks. Need them for my winter wheels, bought some OEM wheels but they changed the sensor for 2017 model from 2016. Anyhow, please let me know! Best I can do is $55CAD/pc from the states with 30 shipping and prolly another 30 in duty/brokerage.

Cheers!

OG Ben

My Ride
    toyotas, mitsu, and a ford

I've always bought mine from americanmuscle.com although with the cad$ being so shit right now its not much cheaper than what you can get them for currently. Had a quick look and they range from 163usd to 199usd with the programmer tool. Shipping is 70usd but is fast and includes all fees. They also give 10-15% off for various mustang forums so it might be worth signing up to one of their forums just to get the discount.

My Ride
    Prelude aka red rice, Lincoln Aviator

4 of them shipped to Calgary from Rockauto comes to $250 all in. You can easily find coupon codes online for another 5% off if you are so inclined. Even when I had a friend who worked at a Ford dealer that was about what he could get them for do I don't imagine you will do much better than that unless you are willing to go with aftermarket ones!

My Ride
    ferd

Best I can order them for is $90each, be here this afternoon

My Ride
    A Ford and a Caddy™

Thanks so much for the replies fellas!

I just cant seem to wrap my head around the cost on these things... Like 300 bucks is not a lot of money but it is a lot of money just to keep some stupid light from coming on and a warning from popping up on my dash every time I start the car. Somehow we made it a hundred plus years without TPMS. Its stupid too because I have last years model wheels with the TPMS already on them, but nope they had to change them for 2017. Do I say screw it or get them...

I really appreciate you looking into the price eglove super awesome, I wasnt sure what sort of markup was on these things. Some parts its huge others not so much. I know for 360 I'll just deal with the light. On the plus side, the TPMS I have on the winter wheels I just bought will work on my other vehicles winter wheels which currently have incompatible ones also..

But then I would have to do all the TPMS relearning hassles. These things are stupid.

My Ride
    ferd

No problem, I hate them too. I just deal with the light on in winter. and my summer have the TPMS sensors in them. It sucks, drives me bonkers in the winter
    Last edited by eglove; 09-29-2017 at 09:49 AM.

My Ride
    100% SAVAGE

Considering what lots of people spend on visual upgrades like leveling kits and aftermarket wheels, tpms sensors are actually pretty cheap....
    Double-meat sub dreams.
    Public Mobile referral code: 88M4Y9
    Quote Originally Posted by freshprince1 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm glad this is such a safe space full of support and encouragement.

My Ride
    AM - V

Dealing with the same issue...have my winter set from the M3 which I want to put on the 440..found a set of rims locally as the OEM rims won't fit the 255 tires and the issue remains of TPMS. Think I might just deal with the damn light and exclamation mark in the cluster...fuck it. Not worth spending $300+ on something as stupid as that.....