Quantcast
Anyone have a hookup on Ford TPMS Sensors? TPMS42 2017 model. - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Anyone have a hookup on Ford TPMS Sensors? TPMS42 2017 model.

My Ride
    Turbos n Stuff™

Default Anyone have a hookup on Ford TPMS Sensors? TPMS42 2017 model.

Howdy!

Wondering if anyone has a hookup on a better than dealer price for 4 sensors model Motorcraft: TPMS42

They want 105 a piece, no thanks. Need them for my winter wheels, bought some OEM wheels but they changed the sensor for 2017 model from 2016. Anyhow, please let me know! Best I can do is $55CAD/pc from the states with 30 shipping and prolly another 30 in duty/brokerage.

Cheers!

OG Ben
    Travel

My Ride
    toyotas, mitsu, and a ford

I've always bought mine from americanmuscle.com although with the cad$ being so shit right now its not much cheaper than what you can get them for currently. Had a quick look and they range from 163usd to 199usd with the programmer tool. Shipping is 70usd but is fast and includes all fees. They also give 10-15% off for various mustang forums so it might be worth signing up to one of their forums just to get the discount.

My Ride
    Prelude aka red rice, Lincoln Aviator

4 of them shipped to Calgary from Rockauto comes to $250 all in. You can easily find coupon codes online for another 5% off if you are so inclined. Even when I had a friend who worked at a Ford dealer that was about what he could get them for do I don't imagine you will do much better than that unless you are willing to go with aftermarket ones!

My Ride
    teslo murdel free

Best I can order them for is $90each, be here this afternoon

My Ride
    Turbos n Stuff™

Thanks so much for the replies fellas!

I just cant seem to wrap my head around the cost on these things... Like 300 bucks is not a lot of money but it is a lot of money just to keep some stupid light from coming on and a warning from popping up on my dash every time I start the car. Somehow we made it a hundred plus years without TPMS. Its stupid too because I have last years model wheels with the TPMS already on them, but nope they had to change them for 2017. Do I say screw it or get them...

I really appreciate you looking into the price eglove super awesome, I wasnt sure what sort of markup was on these things. Some parts its huge others not so much. I know for 360 I'll just deal with the light. On the plus side, the TPMS I have on the winter wheels I just bought will work on my other vehicles winter wheels which currently have incompatible ones also..

But then I would have to do all the TPMS relearning hassles. These things are stupid.
    Travel

My Ride
    teslo murdel free

No problem, I hate them too. I just deal with the light on in winter. and my summer have the TPMS sensors in them. It sucks, drives me bonkers in the winter
    Last edited by eglove; 09-29-2017 at 09:49 AM.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Considering what lots of people spend on visual upgrades like leveling kits and aftermarket wheels, tpms sensors are actually pretty cheap....
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

My Ride
    This and that.

Dealing with the same issue...have my winter set from the M3 which I want to put on the 440..found a set of rims locally as the OEM rims won't fit the 255 tires and the issue remains of TPMS. Think I might just deal with the damn light and exclamation mark in the cluster...fuck it. Not worth spending $300+ on something as stupid as that.....