Quantcast
HTC 10 Issues - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: HTC 10 Issues

My Ride
    93 240sx SE, 17 Infiniti Q50S, 2008 Highlander

Default HTC 10 Issues

Recently upgraded from a HTC One M8 to the newest HTC 10 of 2016.

Purchased brand new direct from HTC. Red version which I believe is the Asia market one.

First had issues with Wi-Fi/LTE, would be on Facebook and Instagram and it would never refresh to the newest feed. Would always show feeds, 6 hrs previously even when I refreshed. Could of been the apps themselves not sure but now that issue seems to be fixed.

Now having issues with emails, I've set it to Push Sync, where it should automatically notify me everytime I get a new email but nope, it won't refresh itself until I open up the email app and then I get the new emails when I do that.

Even some Facebook notifications, I'll be reading the notifications with the app open, then an hour later, Ping, I get the notification but I've already viewed it earlier.

Phone related? Software related?
    Originally posted by GTS Jeff
    You know those bored stay at home moms who's entire lives revolve around driving their kids to soccer, various cleaning accessories, and worrying about neighbourhood rapists? The kind of people that watch the View and go "uh huh..." Those unfulfilled people who try to fill the void in their empty lives by writing whiny letters to the editor complaining about shit that no one really cares about?

Well imagine if instead of writing that letter to the editor, she just posts on a car forum for car enthusiasts. That's Kritafo.

My Ride
    93 240sx SE, 17 Infiniti Q50S, 2008 Highlander

Talked to HTC support and they took me through a bunch of safe mode and cache wipes but it didn't do anything.

Hard reset we go to see if it fixes it
    Originally posted by GTS Jeff
    You know those bored stay at home moms who's entire lives revolve around driving their kids to soccer, various cleaning accessories, and worrying about neighbourhood rapists? The kind of people that watch the View and go "uh huh..." Those unfulfilled people who try to fill the void in their empty lives by writing whiny letters to the editor complaining about shit that no one really cares about?

Well imagine if instead of writing that letter to the editor, she just posts on a car forum for car enthusiasts. That's Kritafo.

My Ride
    2005 Dirtymax

Ensure APN settings are correct or recreate them.