Quantcast
Mass Shooting in San Antonio - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 6 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Mass Shooting in San Antonio

My Ride
    Silverado

Default Mass Shooting in San Antonio

At least 20 dead in a church. Single shooter.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/amp.cnn....ing/index.html

My Ride
    This and that.

This freaking bullshit is happening on a weekly basis. Such crap.

The important thing to remember is that it's pointless to do anything about this, so nobody should even bother trying.

Quote Originally Posted by kertejud2 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The important thing to remember is that it's pointless to do anything about this, so nobody should even bother trying.
    They might finally implement the Muslim travel ban.

It would probably be good if the media didn't blast this all over the planet every time it happened. A big reason why this keeps happening is because it gets coverage.

My Ride
    Trucks

Quote Originally Posted by shakalaka View Post
    This freaking bullshit is happening on a weekly basis. Such crap.
    You obviously don’t realize there have been 8 already this month. It is daily, just the standard media only picks and chooses the stories that provide the most traffic for them.

My Ride
    A bunch of Nissans..duh.

Quote Originally Posted by Darell_n View Post
    You obviously don’t realize there have been 8 already this month. It is daily, just the standard media only picks and chooses the stories that provide the most traffic for them.
    More like it only hits the news if enough people are killed... The Colorado Walmart only had 3 victims? That's not news!!!!!

Some sobering facts here.
    Will fuck off, again.

Quote Originally Posted by speedog View Post
    Holy shit

THey spend trillions on terror, but lose multituods more citizens to gun violence, and do nothing.

Here is astandard form.
    Mass shooting in _________, USA kills ___
    OCTOBER 2, 2015 by STAFF

Photo Credit
    __________, USA — Up to ___ people were killed and ____ more injured after a gunman opened fire at a ________.

There were conflicting reports about casualties, but _______ from _______County Sheriff Department said the number is at __.

“I heard a popping sound and screaming,” said _________, a _________ at the __________. “And that’s when we all got down. There was ______ everywhere.”

The shooter’s motive was reported to be ________________.

Citizens of _______ were ______ and ______ to hear that something like this could happen in their community.

President _______ and Governor _______ had their _______ and _______ with the victims and their families.

____________________________________________________ gun control ___________________.

The NRA released a statement stating it __________with the victims, but _________ Second Amendment rights and _______________.

My Ride
    A bunch of Nissans..duh.

Quote Originally Posted by speedog View Post

My Ride
    Highlander

Ugh. I flicked past CNN a few minutes ago and although authorities aren't releasing details on victims, the reporter said he had talked to a man who had accidentally slept through church that morning but his cousin was there with his family. Apparently the cousin got shot in the arm and he is going to be okay, but his pregnant wife was killed. Her parents were killed and 3 of their 5 children were killed, with a 4th in critical condition after being shot in the head. And they won't call this an act of terrorism. Rawr.

Quote Originally Posted by Melinda View Post
    Ugh. I flicked past CNN a few minutes ago and although authorities aren't releasing details on victims, the reporter said he had talked to a man who had accidentally slept through church that morning but his cousin was there with his family. Apparently the cousin got shot in the arm and he is going to be okay, but his pregnant wife was killed. Her parents were killed and 3 of their 5 children were killed, with a 4th in critical condition after being shot in the head. And they won't call this an act of terrorism. Rawr.
    Yeah but the 2nd Amendment, something about making a rifle look like an assault rifle even though it's just a rifle, knowing other people having guns in the church acted as a deterrent for the guy who shot up the church, why should law abiding citizens go unprotected when you can get these guns easily, plus the guns are already out there so no point in banning them now as that ship has sailed, look at Chicago gun restriction doesn't work, look at the stabbing sprees in China basically the same thing so banning guns won't do anything, it didn't really happen these are just crisis actors in a government false flag to implement gun control just like the Nazis did so they can control us, etc.

My Ride
    Unit 91 come in 91

The only thing that'll stop a bad guy with a gun, is a good guy with a gun. This sucks to see. Been following this a little today and read one of the guys ended up chasing the individual down and gunning him down.

To be 100% honest I'm surprised there isn't more stuff happening. With all the attention the Las Vegas shooting got, the amount of headwaves this is currently making... makes you wonder if this is all a part of something bigger (tin foil hat on) I swear it's only a matter of time before the US has a civil war and somebody tries to do something with the 2nd amendment.

Quote Originally Posted by Shlade View Post
    The only thing that'll stop a bad guy with a gun, is a good guy with a gun. This sucks to see. Been following this a little today and read one of the guys ended up chasing the individual down and gunning him down.

To be 100% honest I'm surprised there isn't more stuff happening. With all the attention the Las Vegas shooting got, the amount of headwaves this is currently making... makes you wonder if this is all a part of something bigger (tin foil hat on) I swear it's only a matter of time before the US has a civil war and somebody tries to do something with the 2nd amendment.
    No guns actually works best. That's a fact. "good guy woth a gun" is a fantasy.

Start here, and follow the breadcrumbs.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/05/o...-massacre.html

Why do you think NRA actively stops research into gun violence? https://twitter.com/michaelshermer/s...89548944863233

Last edited by 01RedDX; 09-23-2020 at 12:36 PM.

The most effective tactic of invasion known to man is to arm "sides" of a local populace with as much weaponry as you can and then create a point of conflict, or simply just wait for them to tear each other apart.

It has proven time and time again that it does work. And there is no nation on earth that has more guns than the USA. Self inflicted destruction? Is "Bombs bursting in air" a reference to the past, or the future? The singular point of fact that I believe is holding back many americans is the surefire entry into hell as soon as you kill another human (still has a strong religious moral center in much of the gun faring citizenry)

Falling Down spoiler. The last person you blame for being the "bad guy" is always yourself.

Nuke Guam.
    Last edited by ZenOps; 11-06-2017 at 06:33 AM.
    0.5 gram microsd delivered by 12,000 pound combustion vehicle and driver.

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

Quote Originally Posted by kertejud2 View Post
    Yeah but the 2nd Amendment, something about making a rifle look like an assault rifle even though it's just a rifle, knowing other people having guns in the church acted as a deterrent for the guy who shot up the church, why should law abiding citizens go unprotected when you can get these guns easily, plus the guns are already out there so no point in banning them now as that ship has sailed, look at Chicago gun restriction doesn't work, look at the stabbing sprees in China basically the same thing so banning guns won't do anything, it didn't really happen these are just crisis actors in a government false flag to implement gun control just like the Nazis did so they can control us, etc.
    Hush, adults are talking.
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post

guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

My Ride
    2010 frontier pro-4x

The guy sounded like a lunatic, however there appears to be two inconvenient themes at play here for the left. One being that a good guy with a gun was able to stop a bad guy with a gun, the other being that he was a very outspoken angry atheist which probably contributed to his targeting of a church.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 ... LastLast