Quantcast
Kodi Add-ons - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Kodi Add-ons

Default Kodi Add-ons

Quote Originally Posted by Strider View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What add-ons are everybody using these days?
    I don't even use mine much because all the add-ons seem to never work for me. So an update list would be good to know.

My Ride
    2005 Dirtymax

Quote Originally Posted by mr2mike View Post
    I don't even use mine much because all the add-ons seem to never work for me. So an update list would be good to know.
    This is what happens owning a Kodi box that is prebuilt. When Kodi updates they can and usually will break addons. Being that it was a 3rd person company who installed it you end with either a broken box or figuring out how to fix it.

Last edited by 01RedDX; 09-23-2020 at 12:30 PM.

My Ride
    Altima Se-R

Quote Originally Posted by 01RedDX View Post
    Exodus was abandoned last summer and most of the links are broken now, even with a full local install.

Covenant works better but not as well as Exodus in its heyday. If you manage to install it, that is, as that repo has since been deleted.
    Exodus still works fine for me. The quality of the streams just hasn't been that good.

I tried installing Convenant but like you said, the repo has been deleted.
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

My Ride
    2022 X2M

Quote Originally Posted by 01RedDX View Post
    Exodus was abandoned last summer and most of the links are broken now, even with a full local install.

Covenant works better but not as well as Exodus in its heyday. If you manage to install it, that is, as that repo has since been deleted.
    This isn't accurate. Exodus was updated as little as 7 days ago. It is very much still supported as is Covenant. I checked both the repo's after i saw this post and they are both working for me. I imagine that you had old repo's installed and thats why the updates stopped. If you have super repo as a repo that is the source of your problems, that repo is not monitored and anyone can send commits.

Links are only partly related to the application (the app only outlines what providers the rest is scrapers and the url resolvers). If links are not working its a good chance that you have an outdated URL resolver and scraper. For an example my 4 year old daughter just loaded up exodus and watched captain underpants on her iPad without issue and I do not have any debrid servers setup for her iPad.

Quote Originally Posted by sexualbanana View Post
    So debrid is totally worth it then? I've been running Exodus but the lack of HD streams has been annoying but not a deal breaker as long as the quality at least passable and I don't feel like I'm watching a VHS version.

Debrid is 100% worth it. Determine how you are going to use the service and then make sure you get the proper service for your need.

Premiumize works on all devices and is not linked to an IP so you can install it on a phone, iPad, apple tv, kodi box etc. It uses a fair use policy so it tracks the amount of bandwidth you use. Premiumize cannot be shared with friends as more then two streams at one time will get you banned.
    Real Debrid is cheap and the most popular, however they watch you like a hawk and will ban you for any ip changes other then refreshes. So if you install it on a kodi box at your house you are fine but on your phone and you will be banned in a week. If you give your login info to another person and a different IP logs in then you will be banned and denied service.

I personally use Premiumize and Real Debrid, I don't pay for premiumize because I have a deal with a development portal that provides me with a key. It is better then real debrid but it is also double the price. My suggestion is if you are doing it only on your home kodi box get real debrid and come back to this thread and post about how it has changed your life because the difference is night and day. I have premiumize on my phone, laptop and iPad and real debrid and premiumize on my apple tv's and nvidia shield.
    Last edited by Kavy; 11-21-2017 at 06:19 PM.
    E .· ` ' / ·. F
    Your tears fuel me

Last edited by 01RedDX; 09-23-2020 at 12:30 PM.

Have you guys found any Kodi addons for hockey that don't require a foreign IP address? Phoenix has a whole NHL section that looks amazing....except for that none of the streams ever work.

My Ride
    2022 X2M

Quote Originally Posted by Mitsu3000gt View Post
    Have you guys found any Kodi addons for hockey that don't require a foreign IP address? Phoenix has a whole NHL section that looks amazing....except for that none of the streams ever work.
    ProSport or Sports Devil seem to work (I like pro Sport better)

In relation to the Colossus repo closing which housed a large number of the add ons people used several other repo's picked them up and 4 devs picked up covenant/exodus and URL resolver so all is well in the world again for a few months until the next lawsuit and the next developer picks it up LOL.
    E .· ` ' / ·. F
    Your tears fuel me

My Ride
    changes every year

I just reinstalled he new repo for covenant a couple days ago. It's ok. I also installed spinzflix and genesis reborn but meh nothing is working like it should.

A lot of streams won't open, they just flash a split second of the play in the corner and I have to find another shitty stream that usually will buffer somewhere in the middle of the movie.

Reddit NHL Streams

Quote Originally Posted by 03ozwhip View Post
    I just reinstalled he new repo for covenant a couple days ago. It's ok. I also installed spinzflix and genesis reborn but meh nothing is working like it should.

A lot of streams won't open, they just flash a split second of the play in the corner and I have to find another shitty stream that usually will buffer somewhere in the middle of the movie.
    Are they the Gvideo streams? That's been happening to me too

My Ride
    changes every year

Quote Originally Posted by J.M. View Post
    Are they the Gvideo streams? That's been happening to me too
    Ya amongst others I think...

Quote Originally Posted by Kavy View Post
    Thanks I'll give Pro Sport a try.

Quote Originally Posted by roopi View Post
    Reddit NHL Streams
    Those are always good but the only way I know to get them on my TV is casting a Chrome browser tab, rather than through Kodi.
    Last edited by Mitsu3000gt; 11-24-2017 at 04:56 PM.

There are many great IPTV streaming services available if you want to watch tv/sports reliably. The free streams are garbage and you're constantly hunting for a stream that won't buffer and freeze every 15 seconds.

Well worth the $10-$20/month since you get 100+ channels, movies, tv shows, etc.

They all offer a 24 hour trial, test them all out to see which one you like best.

My Ride
    KTM

Quote Originally Posted by freshvibes View Post
    There are many great IPTV streaming services available if you want to watch tv/sports reliably. The free streams are garbage and you're constantly hunting for a stream that won't buffer and freeze every 15 seconds.

Well worth the $10-$20/month since you get 100+ channels, movies, tv shows, etc.

They all offer a 24 hour trial, test them all out to see which one you like best.
    What are some of the ones you use?

Vader, FabIPTV, Epic are some good ones but you can sift through r/IPTVreviews to see which ones have good feedback and run a trial on them. If you find a good stream I wouldn't subscribe to more than 6 months since the quality tends to go downhill once it gets popular.
    Last edited by freshvibes; 11-26-2017 at 04:51 PM.

My Ride
    cbr600, z71 sierra, 4x4 kodiak

Are these IPTV kodi add ons pretty good? I see some nice black friday sales on the packages
    Hittin' every hole

1999 gmc sierra z71, 5.3L 4x4
    2004 cbr600f4i
    2008 kodiak 450

My Ride
    A vehicle or two

Quote Originally Posted by Kavy View Post
    These are the two I use as well. Sports Devil has a lot more sources for feeds but I preferred ProSport as well - though that one hasn't worked for me the last couple of times I wanted to use it.

My Ride
    (maah raahde)

Thanks I'll give Pro Sport a try.
    Did you ever install Pro Sport? I tried two different repos that used to have it but neither had the add-on any longer.

Quote Originally Posted by D'z Nutz View Post
    Did you ever install Pro Sport? I tried two different repos that used to have it but neither had the add-on any longer.
    Shoot I forgot - no. I will throw a reminder in my phone, hopefully by this weekend I will have a chance.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast