Quantcast
How to get a Bell Small Business Wireless Plan? - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: How to get a Bell Small Business Wireless Plan?

My Ride
    2017 Golf TSI

Default How to get a Bell Small Business Wireless Plan?

We have 5 lines with Rogers and their retentions department is not giving us offers we are happy to take. Looking around I see that Bell has some killer plans ($260/month instead of $320/month that Rogers is offering) plus port-in credits of up to $500 per line, however Bell is telling us that we need a CRA business number or a GST number as proof we have a business. Does anybody know have clever ideas to let a regular guy like me sign up?
    Originally posted by Vagabond142
    Is the best game. Ever. In everness. It is more awesome than a robot caveman punching God in the dick. It is that awesome

My Ride
    Blue boy

Cant you just make one up? Give them a random number

My Ride
    2017 Golf TSI

Quote Originally Posted by G-ZUS View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Cant you just make one up? Give them a random number
    The guy I was talking to wasn't down for that - said he needed a certificate or printout from the government and that they had to send it in.
    Is the best game. Ever. In everness. It is more awesome than a robot caveman punching God in the dick. It is that awesome

My Ride
    AMGGGGGGsixtythree

incorporate for ~$100, send them the cert and directors. Saving money in the long run either way.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Well there are some ongoing costs to running a business, even a fake one. Wonder if bell requires the company to be kept up every year?
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

I work at a Bell store. PM me.

My Ride
    2017 Golf TSI

Raptors - thanks for the offer but due to one person having no phone due to a hardware failure we ended up having to act quickly.

ExtraSlow / TYMSMNY - I was thinking the same... there's $2100 in port-in credits across the 5 lines which would MORE than offset the cost of procuring a business license, but I had about 48 hours to get this all figured out and learning the tax and legal implications of starting a business (as well as actually going through all the steps) seemed impossible in that time. Now that we're on a plan I've got 2 years to figure it out

For anybody who was curious:
    We ended up going through Costco and taking a Bell shared personal plan. $295/month for 6GB and canada-wide talk/text (since we get a discount on satellite and on the plan for having multiple products) and $25 in cash cards left over after the upfront costs and protection plans. Unfortunately something went wrong with the port process and 4 of us are on Bell, 1 is still on Rogers and we wasted over 5 hours dealing with this yesterday with no resolution What a horrible introduction to Bell (they placed us into queues for departments that weren't even open that day, etc.) and the icing on the cake is when Rogers called us mid-port (probably what fucked up the port process) and wasted 45 minutes arguing with us about how we don't really want to leave them, then proceeded to offer the highest price for their plan yet ($345).

Even with the excellent deal we got I'm not sure I would recommend Costco, they pulled some seriously annoying / sketchy shit, especially the location in Kelowna (the one I had to visit). The best part was when the guy at the store in Kelowna wasted more than 20 minutes in lying to us, saying there was a payment problem with the phones, then called up the store who sold the phones to the plan holder (as they are in a different city from us) and begged him for commission on at least 2 of the phones.