Quantcast
Recent experience with cops at your door for pot smoking? - Page 3 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Recent experience with cops at your door for pot smoking?

My Ride
    Ford

Quote Originally Posted by dj_patm View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's been a very long time since I bought of a guy but isn't it still usually $60 a quarter? So $240 an ounce? (Ignoring any discounts he might give you)

I'd gladly pay an extra $10 a quarter and have the selection, piece of mind and convenience of going to a dispensary and buying it legally.
    i dont buy from a guy anymore. but street was like 60/quarter 200/ounce. I buy online from many of the 100s of online dispensary that deliver to you by mail.
    top top top of the line ounce of weed is around 280 ounce online. thats what is called AAAA or topshelf. most ounces AAA go around 150-180 that equals the quality of what LPs are pushing out. so $100 more per ounce for around the same quality. sale ounces just happened for blackfriday. some at $99 an ounce for decent street level weed. so almost triple the cost of what they want to sell for 10/g plus taxes.
    Last edited by blairtruck; 01-02-2018 at 05:12 PM.
    Street Tune
    446HP 536TQ W/6# Lower, 3.5 upper 16* and 16psi

My Ride
    Nothing interesting anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Xtrema View Post
    Both sucks but I think pot smell linger in air longer.
    You don't typically see pot smokers going out for a toke hourly though.

My Ride
    G37X

Quote Originally Posted by sabad66 View Post
    Why should pot smokers be glad you’re not their neighbour? Are you going to go kick their ass for smoking on their front porch or back yard? Good luck with that one

/r/toughguy

I wonder if vegetarians get this wound up when people grill meat and stink up the block?
    No, I’ll just make them move or get them booted out. Or make the area really unappealing to them. Again, I don’t care if you smoke pot. Go into your garage if you must smoke where others can breath in your smoke. Or smoke inside your house. I don’t want to smell that skunky crap and I’m not alone. It’s not the drug that’s the issue, it’s some of the users.

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Hallowed_point View Post
    No, I’ll just make them move or get them booted out. Or make the area really unappealing to them.
    that just reminded me of the old holier than thou codetrap neighbouring skills. Something along the lines of if my neighbours don't behave how I expect, I'll explain to them how to get in line/make them uncomfortable till they conform to MY beliefs of neighbourin! However it went, it was highly sanctimonious passive aggressive malarkey masqueraded as "caring". Hahaha

Not equating you to that, it just made me remember it!
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

My Ride
    Silverado, G37x

No, I’ll just make them move or get them booted out. Or make the area really unappealing to them. Again, I don’t care if you smoke pot. Go into your garage if you must smoke where others can breath in your smoke. Or smoke inside your house. I don’t want to smell that skunky crap and I’m not alone. It’s not the drug that’s the issue, it’s some of the users.
    Especially with all the odorless ways to consume. So inconsiderate to smoke up around your neighbors

My Ride
    E90M3 510 Wagon

What makes up the top 10 pet peeve neighbourhood smells?!

1. Home business nail salons
    2. ethnic cooking
    3. Cig smoke

My Ride
    Silverado, G37x

Quote Originally Posted by ercchry View Post
    What makes up the top 10 pet peeve neighbourhood smells?!

1. Home business nail salons
    2. ethnic cooking
    3. Cig smoke
    None of those in my neighborhood. Actually for the first time in my life I think I'm in a smell free neighborhood lol

Are home nail salons actually that popular and smelly?

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

You mean you don't get dragged off directly to the remand center for smoking a doobie in your back yard?

What kind of society do we live in...
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post

guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

My Ride
    Can't driver because I'm legally blind

Quote Originally Posted by e31 View Post
    As a guideline, have some empathy for your neighbors.

If the cops roll by and break up your hippie jam-fest stoner drum circle, you are being a nuisance to someone. Its bad enough in mckenzie being beside the garbage dump, now there's another odour devaluing communities I suppose.
    Not to mention all the coal rolling idiots and the fact that the area is generally a shit hole to begin with

My Ride
    Silverado, G37x

Quote Originally Posted by roll_over View Post
    Not to mention all the coal rolling idiots and the fact that the area is generally a shit hole to begin with
    I think the houses are too close in areas like that to even smoke cigarettes without the people 2 houses down knowing about it, let alone pot

My Ride
    G37X

Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    You mean you don't get dragged off directly to the remand center for smoking a doobie in your back yard?

What kind of society do we live in...
    LOL..one can dream

My Ride

LOL..one can dream
    So you have no problem illegal street racing, which could potentially kill someone, but pot smokers toking in their yard belong in jail?

I'm begining to realize some of you aren't just conservative leaning, but outright fascists.

My Ride
    G37X

Quote Originally Posted by Tik-Tok View Post
    So you have no problem illegal street racing, which could potentially kill someone, but pot smokers toking in their yard belong in jail?

I'm begining to realize some of you aren't just conservative leaning, but outright fascists.
    No, I don't think illegal street racing is ok. While maybe under "controlled" circumstances in Mexico. 2 PM on Deerfoot? Not a chance.
    Anyways we are getting off topic here. Most of my comments are in jest but I find some pot smokers to be very ignorant and stubborn.
    If you use it to medicate or chill out that's your business. But why should I have to breath that in when you're smoking it in public or
    in your condo in the winter because you don't want to get cold?

My Ride
    1995 WRX STi

No, I don't think illegal street racing is ok. While maybe under "controlled" circumstances in Mexico. 2 PM on Deerfoot? Not a chance.
    Anyways we are getting off topic here. Most of my comments are in jest but I find some pot smokers to be very ignorant and stubborn.
    If you use it to medicate or chill out that's your business. But why should I have to breath that in when you're smoking it in public or
    in your condo in the winter because you don't want to get cold?
    I'm 100% on your side. And bylaw ABSOLUTELY will be giving out tickets, I can guarantee it. Noxious smells and airborne intoxicants are completely a legitimate complaint. Condo boards will crack down on that shit, with $300/fine tickets in a condo, dope smokers will be kicked out after the 2nd ticket costing the rental owner $600.

Pretty easy as well to get the condo owners information and inform them directly that someone is hotboxing their condo on a continuous basis.

My Ride
    G37X

Quote Originally Posted by HiTempguy1 View Post
    I'm 100% on your side. And bylaw ABSOLUTELY will be giving out tickets, I can guarantee it. Noxious smells and airborne intoxicants are completely a legitimate complaint. Condo boards will crack down on that shit, with $300/fine tickets in a condo, dope smokers will be kicked out after the 2nd ticket costing the rental owner $600.

Pretty easy as well to get the condo owners information and inform them directly that someone is hotboxing their condo on a continuous basis.
    My brother has a prescription so I get it but he's considerate and will smoke in his garage where it doesn't bother anyone.

Yep, I had to report my neighbor as he kept doing it even after I let him know that the smell was going into my bedroom through the ducting. He was really choked
    but it stopped.

Sorry but have to point out the ignorance. Contact high outside of a unventilated “hotbox” situation has been debunked over and over again. Calling the smell from your neighbors joint an “airborne intoxicant” is like saying an o’douls is a fluid born intoxicant.

But again the utter oblivion some people live in is being demonstrated really well here. Trust me you are seeing the small fraction of pot users, most you won’t even realize.

I'm 100% on your side. And bylaw ABSOLUTELY will be giving out tickets, I can guarantee it. Noxious smells and airborne intoxicants are completely a legitimate complaint.
    Bylaw will give tickets for people smoking in their backyards after its legal? Source?

My Ride

And you guys talk about millenials being little snowflakes

Unhhhh, my neighbor farted and in wafted into my safe space,I'm calling bylaw!

My Ride
    G37X

Quote Originally Posted by sabad66 View Post
    Bylaw will give tickets for people smoking in their backyards after its legal? Source?
    Is it that hard to just be a good neighbor? how about I start using spray bombs in my back yard. After all, it's my back yard.
    Oh it's giving you a headache? Well it's my right to use them.

Quote Originally Posted by Tik-Tok View Post
    Unhhhh, my neighbor farted and in wafted into my safe space,I'm calling bylaw!
    Haha sig worthy

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast