Quantcast
Calm Before The Storm Q Anon : Reddit - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Calm Before The Storm Q Anon : Reddit

Default Calm Before The Storm Q Anon : Reddit

Are any of you guys following this?: https://www.reddit.com/r/CBTS_Stream/

I find it fascinating whats going on here. Someone very close to President Trump has been dropping information and hints about global events from behind the scenes. He calls himself Q. He started at the end of October on 4chan and has continued since then, moving to 8chan when 4chan became compromised. What he's claimed is going on is absolutely staggering and a lot of the information has been authenticated and verified to be legitimate.

To get a quick idea what this is about: https://www.reddit.com/r/CBTS_Stream...ked_questions/

My Ride
    '21 F150 PowerBoost

IMO, without going too deep down the rabbit hole, i think it is all a bunch of BS.

1) If someone was posting secrets and shit for over 2 months now, the FBI/CIA/DHS/SS/whatever would have tracked him down by now. Claiming that the dude is avoiding detection because he uses +++ in his messages and software cant see the messages because of the 3 plus signs is crap.
    2) "he has posted original photographs taken from Air Force One. The timestamps and flight paths match the President's recent trip to Asia. One was actually taken while flying over North Korea." - That right there solidified it for me. The different branches of intelligence know exactly who is on each of those Air Force One flights, and that narrows the list of suspects considerably. And flying over North Korea? That's retarded, they wouldn't risk flying AFO with the POTUS on board over NK given the current climate between NK and the USA.
    3) all the "predictions" are so vague it feels like reading a horoscope.
    Boosted life tip #329
    Girlfriends cost money
    Turbos cost money
    Both make whining noises
    Make the smart choice.

Originally posted by Mibz
    Always a fucking awful experience seeing spikers. Extra awful when he laps me.

I’m a little confused with a couple things here.

One of the claims for authenticity is that a picture taken “over North Korea” matched Air Force one’s flight path.

Sorry but from what I’ve read AF1 is almost 100% not trackable by the average person for security reasons (it’s considered a military plane). Apparently every once in a while their transponder is turned on and you can see it but the majority of the time it is off.

Further why the hell would AF1 fly over North Korea (with its transponder on to boot). North Korea mainland is already a no fly zone for US airlines with Trump expanding the no fly zone to the sea of japan.

Sorry but that is utter horseshit IMO. AF1 wasn’t flying over North Korea.....

The second thing that bugs me and I admit I briefly looked at the pic and I could be totally out to lunch here is one of the Q pictures with a note shows him displaying an owl tattoo? Maybe I’ve got that wrong and misunderstood that. But if I’ve understood that right, really? A guy with a very large distinct tattoo hasn’t been caught yet?

I don’t know, seems fishy to me, at the very least someone’s not thinking rationally in that “authentication” piece

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by spikerS View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    IMO, without going too deep down the rabbit hole, i think it is all a bunch of BS.

1) If someone was posting secrets and shit for over 2 months now, the FBI/CIA/DHS/SS/whatever would have tracked him down by now. Claiming that the dude is avoiding detection because he uses +++ in his messages and software cant see the messages because of the 3 plus signs is crap.
    2) "he has posted original photographs taken from Air Force One. The timestamps and flight paths match the President's recent trip to Asia. One was actually taken while flying over North Korea." - That right there solidified it for me. The different branches of intelligence know exactly who is on each of those Air Force One flights, and that narrows the list of suspects considerably. And flying over North Korea? That's retarded, they wouldn't risk flying AFO with the POTUS on board over NK given the current climate between NK and the USA.
    3) all the "predictions" are so vague it feels like reading a horoscope.

Haha looks like you beat me to it. Glad someone else is thinking rationally about this
    Last edited by J-hop; 12-31-2017 at 09:34 AM.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Quote Originally Posted by reddit View Post
    Behind the scenes, a titanic battle of good versus evil is taking place. On the good side, the President of the United States, the NSA and his loyal armed forces. On the evil side, the elites who rule over us and their friends. Q says 80% of this battle will never see the light of day but it is happening, it's very real and the ramifications will one day extend to the entire planet.
    Yep, seems reasonable
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

A helicopter is a superhigh maintenance machine. Arguably its the hardest single machine to keep working properly, even some fighter jets are easier to maintain.

Its also the easiest to sabotage, you only need a bundle of thin steel cable and its basically done for. I mean, no one technically knows how it works - its basically a machine almost entirely built on trial and error. One could probably loosen two bolts on a helicopter and significantly degrade its ability to fly.

If its low enough - Rambo picking up a signpost and javelin chucking it could take down a helicopter (in a war scenario)

Rambo spoiler.
    Last edited by ZenOps; 12-31-2017 at 10:02 AM.
    Cocoa $11,000 per tonne.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Is all this actually publicity for a new movie or video game or something? That would make lots of sense.
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

That would make sense haha.

On a side note do people actually spend much time on reddit? I tried for a bit but it’s full of such misinformation and is the epitome of group think.

Unfortunately it is a great take off zone for hoaxes as they build so much momentum with the number of ignorant and/or psychopathic people that post there.

Unless you’re there for something specific like a video game discussion for example, probably best to steer clear IMO

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

I find reddit unreadable. Beyond.ca is comparatively sane.

Quote Originally Posted by J-hop View Post

On a side note do people actually spend much time on reddit? I tried for a bit but it’s full of such misinformation and is the epitome of group think.

Unfortunately it is a great take off zone for hoaxes as they build so much momentum with the number of ignorant and/or psychopathic people that post there.

Unless you’re there for something specific like a video game discussion for example, probably best to steer clear IMO
    I post quite a bit on Reddit but most of it is for my own entertainment plus to see how many down votes I can get for posting factual information.
    Will fuck off, again.

Quote Originally Posted by speedog View Post
    I post quite a bit on Reddit but most of it is for my own entertainment plus to see how many down votes I can get for posting factual information.
    Haha totally. I notice common myths are always the ones upvoted

My Ride
    S54 M Coupe

Quote Originally Posted by ZenOps View Post
    I mean, no one technically knows how it works - its basically a machine almost entirely built on trial and error.
    Maybe in 1930, but we have a pretty good idea on what makes a helicopter FLY these days....

Source: AM PILOT.

My Ride
    2022 X2M

Quote Originally Posted by 95EagleAWD View Post
    Maybe in 1930, but we have a pretty good idea on what makes a helicopter FLY these days....

Haha, love it.
    E .· ` ' / ·. F
    Your tears fuel me

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

So how much powdered rhinoceros horn DO you have to mix with the eye of Newt and beetle toe?
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

Rothschilds, Soros, Global Elite, Deep State, Satan worshippers who sacrifice children to the ancient god Moloch.....

sounds like a bunch of bullshit to me... probably the same people that watch alex jones decided to create this subreddit

My Ride
    Ford F150

Tide comes in, tide goes out. YOU CAN'T EXPLAIN THAT.
    I can eat more hot wings than you.

I always find that funny when people so ignorant to a topic think that because they don’t know then “no one knows how it works”. Yea so the engineers were just throwing darts at a board blind folded physics didn’t help at all.

Thanks Eddie bravo.

Pretty sure even without the engine powering the rotors a helicopter can still make a fairly controlled emergency landing. It doesn’t just drop out of the sky like people think.

And I don’t feel bad at all going OT on this one

My Ride
    2015 Kia Forte5 SX

Quote Originally Posted by J-hop View Post

Well as I explained to my wife reddit.com is made up of a tonne of sub groups (sub reddits) she seems to think that its full of white supremecists and misogynists but that is only one or two of the hundreds of thousands of subreddits on reddit. The one you guys are talking about now seems to be /r/conspiracy.
    Quote Originally Posted by BavarianBeast View Post

Could have been over 60% if I wasn’t a paper hand bitch

Quote Originally Posted by nzwasp View Post
    Well as I explained to my wife reddit.com is made up of a tonne of sub groups (sub reddits) she seems to think that its full of white supremecists and misogynists but that is only one or two of the hundreds of thousands of subreddits on reddit. The one you guys are talking about now seems to be /r/conspiracy.
    Yea I just found from my brief experience there is you can’t really find too much useable information because the amount of group think is horrible. Like alt facts, just have to get enough people to believe it’s true makes it “true”.

Like googling an automotive question and getting yahoo answers. 99.999% of the time the yahoo answers are complete BS.

Reddit seems to have its place for shooting the shit, hilarious conversations and sometimes useful information for very niche things. But anything mainstream is going to be full of garbage

My Ride
    S54 M Coupe

That's classified... I could tell you.

Gonna be harder with China banning ivory trade though!