Quantcast
Because "live" water is better than "dead" water... - Page 2 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Because "live" water is better than "dead" water...

Quote Originally Posted by ZenOps View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You can only improve the human condition by exposing it to stress, you can only improve the immune system by feeding it bacteria and virii.
    Go get aids and let us know how your body handles that........... some things you do not want to be exposed to no matter what.

I wonder if there would be a market for unfiltered and untreated water from the yellow river in China. That shit could probably grow back limbs on an amputee... not in the right spots perhaps, but they'd be back.

Quote Originally Posted by MalibuStacy View Post
    Yeah, but have you ever actually contracted Giardia or Cryptosporidium? Coming from a pool operator background, I have had all too many "conversations" with people who feel chlorinating our water and treating water for public consumption and public recreation is a waste of time. But again, even a little amount of chlorine such as sodium hypochlorite (0.5 ppm) can eliminate much of the bacteria found in fresh water and often has little to no influence on the "quality" of the water. I will be the first to admit I like the novelty of drinking "fresh" water; I have drank right from both the Columbia Glacier and the Bow Glacier, and regularly drink fresh stream water in small amounts when hiking. But that is exactly that, I drink small amounts, because even with glacial water there is a risk of consuming crypto and other bacteria which quickly go from a small tummy ache to a full blown diarrhea apocalypse.

All I am saying is that these people are doing this because they perceive it as more healthy, and are completely ignorant to the reasons why we treat our water.
    Those people sound like they'd be a part of the anti-vaxxer crowd at the same time.
    Will fuck off, again.

My Ride
    CLK 55 / 2g Eclipse / EP3

Now, in a controlled environment - you don't want to have a glass of water with twenty different types of nasties - but if you have them one at a time naturally then arguably it won't kill you. And whatever does not kill you only makes you stronger - mantra of the marathon runner. Is it so wrong to exercise the human immune system every once in a while?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mithridatism
    I know you wont respond to getting your horseshit called out but heavy metals are "natural" from many sources and will kill you slowly. You cannot develop an immunity to heavy metals and will either die slowly or quickly, depending on the quantity ingested.

Quote Originally Posted by revelations View Post
    I know you wont respond to getting your horseshit called out but heavy metals are "natural" from many sources and will kill you slowly. You cannot develop an immunity to heavy metals and will either die slowly or quickly, depending on the quantity ingested.
    If ZO is truly practicing Mithridatism then we'll all be the better for it at some point in time, well maybe not him but the rest of us for sure.
    Will fuck off, again.

My Ride
    05 GDB V.8 / ZX10R / T1-7L

So is drinking girls bathtub water acceptable now?

My Ride
    Edge

Quote Originally Posted by J-hop View Post
    I had no idea about this haha. Just googled and ended up watching a 10 minute David Wolfe video on this.

“ I just came from Hawaii, the main difference between Hawaii spring water and Canmore spring water is Hawaii spring water is very young and Canmore spring water is very old. This means I have to drink 3-4 times the amount of Hawaii spring water as Canmore spring water”
    - David ‘nothing to do with climate differences’ Wolfe

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Quote Originally Posted by RickDaTuner View Post
    So is drinking girls bathtub water acceptable now?
    That's always been A-OK in my books.
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

My Ride
    Touareg, Cayenne, 944s

And whatever does not kill you only makes you stronger - mantra of the marathon runner.
    You should read into training for a marathon. The "whatever does not kill you only makes you stronger" is crap. People rarely run marathon distances for training because that distance makes you 'weaker'.

What do you think exposing yourself to virii does? It temporarily makes you weaker and you feel like crap for a month.

However, its arguably better than vaccines because as long as you come out of it ok, you have successfully fended off the live virus instead of fending off the dead virus. True strength only comes from knowing weakness is the other saying.

Its when people don't successfully fend off a virus when it becomes a problem, that and person to person transmissibility. But in a controlled environment, or in an environment where others have the option of immunization that it may become acceptable.

In Asian physical training, you smash your head against boards hundreds of times a day, until your body adjusts and eventually can break concrete. Nature has an amazing ability to overcome obstacles, but you must stress it. If you constantly remove the stresses (with anti-bacterial soaps) in the evolutionary long run it may be a very bad thing.

Crazy North Koreans... Uhhh wait a second.

Also: Any "stress training" done in such manner should only be done for those who are of child bearing ages. There is little to no point in stressing an elderly person as any resistances they build up in a lifetime will not be passed on to future generations.
    Last edited by ZenOps; 01-10-2018 at 07:12 PM.
    0.5 gram microsd delivered by 12,000 pound combustion vehicle and driver.

Also: Any "stress training" done in such manner should only be done for those who are of child bearing ages. There is little to no point in stressing an elderly person as any resistances they build up in a lifetime will not be passed on to future generations.
    If your resistance gets built up over a lifetime then it would only make sense to stress old men as much as possible and allow only men over 65 at the absolute youngest to bear children to maximize the amount of time they can build up resistance to pass onto the next generation.

What do you think exposing yourself to virii does? It temporarily makes you weaker and you feel like crap for a month.

However, its arguably better than vaccines because as long as you come out of it ok, you have successfully fended off the live virus instead of fending off the dead virus. True strength only comes from knowing weakness is the other saying.

Its when people don't successfully fend off a virus when it becomes a problem, that and person to person transmissibility. But in a controlled environment, or in an environment where others have the option of immunization that it may become acceptable.

In Asian physical training, you smash your head against boards hundreds of times a day, until your body adjusts and eventually can break concrete. Nature has an amazing ability to overcome obstacles, but you must stress it. If you constantly remove the stresses (with anti-bacterial soaps) in the evolutionary long run it may be a very bad thing.

Now this has to be the worst zenops post in a long time in terms of factually incorrect and downright dangerous information.

Vaccines allow you to have an immunity without damaging your body. Take polio for example. My friend’s dad growing up had polio as kid. He successfully fought it off but ended up with one leg shorter than the other. That could have been fully preventable with vaccines but he grew up in a country that didn’t vaccinate.

Banging your head repeatedly has been scientifically proven to have permanent detrimental effects. There are several examples of pro football players suffering from CTE who killed family members and/or themselves. Do you think that is some elaborate hoax?

Recently my friend had to discuss with his doctor what vaccines he wanted for his newborn. He said everything and her response was ‘that’s really refreshing to hear, especially with all the misinformed parents these days’. She further commented that the one demographic that always gets every vaccination for their kids is first generation immigrants. They know first hand the horrible things that are fully preventable with vaccines.

My Ride
    dumpster trains

Like has been said CTE...Concussions are not something you buildup an immunity to.

And as for vaccines, again as has been said, a vaccine is a measure amount that has been scientifically designed to be safe and effective. Deliberately exposing yourself to a completely random amount of a virus is so dangerous. Can you please explain how you do this in a controlled manner?

I just keep imagining ZenOps seeing a kid throw up, likely because of influenza, and then thinking, "I should sample that vomit to build my immunity!". Then ZenOps scoops an amount of said vomit (measured amount?) and then skims out the pieces and mixes in what he perceives as a safe virus into a smoothy to "build" his immune system.

Just a note, this is nothing even remotely like a vaccine.

- - - Updated - - -

Careful now, you wouldn't want to agitate anyone eh?
    Originally posted by speedog
    So more beyond armchair activism at work again?

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

We should stop washing hands too. Just removing good bacteria that would make us stronger. Lets get sick more and be awesome!
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

My Ride
    dumpster trains

Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    We should stop washing hands too. Just removing good bacteria that would make us stronger. Lets get sick more and be awesome!
    Here here

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Or just send kids to daycare. Your whole family will get sick constantly from exposure to that petri dish. I've been living that nightmare for almost seven years. Fuck I must have such a ripped immune system now.

My Ride
    dumpster trains

Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    Or just send kids to daycare. Your whole family will get sick constantly from exposure to that petri dish. I've been living that nightmare for almost seven years. Fuck I must have such a ripped immune system now.
    So for what amount of money would you lick the toys from the buckets?

My Ride
    The SHBARUS

peeing on electric fence will give you super dick

I do have a running theory that cheese producing and eating nations are indeed practicing this exact type of "conditioning".

I mean, it IS infested rotten milk. Infested with thousands of mixtures of different molds and bacteria (but arguably in the proper way, one at a time). If you condition yourself to eat cheese for thousands of years and not die (from the smell of some cheeses) then when you bring the first cake of parmesan to the natives of North America, they are going to keel over on the first wedge. In this case its not bloodborne or drinking waterborne bacteria and molds, but foodborne bacteria and molds that entire native populations have absolutely no conditioning to.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casu_marzu

BTW: I will condition myself to some cheeses every once in a while as a form of Mithridatism , even though a tiny bite of blue cheese gives me minor gastric distress. This conditions me to survive in modern day cheese eating nations, similar to banging ones forehead against a board as conditioning against people like Rob Anders when he hires a thug to thwack someone on the head.

Conspiracy theory: Yogurt with "pro-biotics" was engineered to placate the masses, much like beer was used to placate the masses back when they were building the pyramids.

It does appear to be working, as a child I was nearly allergic to blue cheese nowadays it just gives me crazy farts. Eat enough of that "probiotic yogurt" and you begin to feel like that Zen yoga instructor who takes marijuana twice a week.

Bring back slavery.
    Last edited by ZenOps; 01-12-2018 at 09:01 AM.
    0.5 gram microsd delivered by 12,000 pound combustion vehicle and driver.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2