Quantcast
Bachelor Party in the Mountains - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Bachelor Party in the Mountains

Default Bachelor Party in the Mountains

Hey guys just looking for some input or ideas from you guys for a bachelor party I'm helping to plan.

First off, we're all coming from Edmonton and planning on a weekend in the mountains to do some hiking/golfing/drinking/usual bachelor party stuff. We're planning for the second weekend of June so just trying to get our ducks in a row. The biggest issue so far is it's going to be a group between 12-15 guys, so trying to find a place to accommodate everyone is proving to be somewhat difficult without having to spend a ton of money.

So my main question is do you guys know of anywhere that would rent to a group of our size within striking distance of Canmore/Kananaskis area? Or would we be better off just renting a couple smaller places just for ease of access of being closer to the mountains?

Any advice or ideas would be appreciated. Thanks

My Ride
    changes every year

Bachelor party around banff? Might as well change your username to 99HIV right now. Hiking? Who does hiking on a bachelor party? Like fuck i wanna walk around a mountain on my bachelor party.

Go to radium/invermere. Stay at the golf resort there, play some golf, the hot springs just down the road and a beach down the road the other way...If you want to be in the mountains..

My Ride
    is pretty sharp lookin'

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by 03ozwhip View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Bachelor party around banff? Might as well change your username to 99HIV right now. Hiking? Who does hiking on a bachelor party? Like fuck i wanna walk around a mountain on my bachelor party.

Go to radium/invermere. Stay at the golf resort there, play some golf, the hot springs just down the road and a beach down the road the other way...If you want to be in the mountains..
    I'm just working with what I was told. Hiking is definitely not something I'm interested for a bachelor party at all.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

A hike with the boys can be pretty fun. And Banff is a fun party town. Or just party at the drake in canmore.
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

My Ride
    A slow bike & an even slower car.

Quote Originally Posted by 99civ View Post
    Hey guys just looking for some input or ideas from you guys for a bachelor party I'm helping to plan.

First off, we're all coming from Edmonton and planning on a weekend in the mountains to do some hiking/golfing/drinking/usual bachelor party stuff. We're planning for the second weekend of June so just trying to get our ducks in a row. The biggest issue so far is it's going to be a group between 12-15 guys, so trying to find a place to accommodate everyone is proving to be somewhat difficult without having to spend a ton of money.

So my main question is do you guys know of anywhere that would rent to a group of our size within striking distance of Canmore/Kananaskis area? Or would we be better off just renting a couple smaller places just for ease of access of being closer to the mountains?

Any advice or ideas would be appreciated. Thanks
    My bachelor party was at a chalet in Golden that had a hot tub/steam room and like 8 rooms. 12 of us went up.

Went white water rafting, and then had a wicked kegger. Was a rad time.

Think it came out to like $500/person all-in.

My Ride
    Ford, Acura

My bachelor party was at Kicking Horse (Golden) and was pretty much the same as A790. Huge chalet right on the hill with 8+ bedrooms with your own bathroom each plus 2 single beds in a loft area. I think it slept 16-18 people? There was a steam room, a hot tub, a fooseball table and a bar (unstocked) plus one of the pubs was literally on the other side of the house's back yard. With that many guys I think it was 400-500 all in. Its almost 2 years later and I am still getting compliments about how fun it was.
    Quote Originally Posted by rage2 View Post
    ...Last thing I want is someone reading my posts and losing their cock over it...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugarphreak
    Meh, they all look like Jackie Chan to me
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    I'm generally cute.

That sounds like about what we're after. Do you recall where you guys booked through?

My Ride
    2005 F350

i went to a bachelor party that was held out in Canmore. it was pretty fun but it was tough to get the entertainment to go out that far.
    "Make Canada a better place, punch a Canuck fan in the face" - Jim Rome

Surprised no ones asked the obvious but are you looking for female entertainment? if yes you dont want to be going passed Banff because thats about as far as most will travel.

https://www.airbnb.ca/rooms/17496381
    Ive posted this place in another bach thread on here but this place should be perfect. Its about 3.5 hours from edmonton so not too bad of a drive and another hour from banff if you really want to hike. Theres the main house and then a separate upper garage suite. If you look at pics 2 and 31 that shows the garage suite which by itself could sleep all of you guys but youd need air mattresses. The house itself isnt the most modern but its fucking huge and nice and has a hot tub, pool table, large home theater room and a steam shower the size of a bedroom lol. 15 guys is a lot so it depends on how tight you all are but to stay together in one place will make the party way better if you guys can get along. If theres any chance of you guys getting rowdy you wont last a night in a hotel with that many guys. This place is also about 15 minutes to Cochrane so if you need any food or booze its easy. Theres also a lake thats 10 mins away so maybe you guys can rent a boat too but that lake is ice water all year long