Quantcast
Official Cryptocurrency Trading Thread - Page 2 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 2 of 55 FirstFirst 1 2 3 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Cryptocurrency Trading Thread

My Ride
    Axis powers

I decided to back a couple ICO’s, one that is still pre-ico and one that is only on binance

Let’s see how they go, no risk no reward right?
    Sig nuked by mod.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

With these ico's is there such a thing as "fundamentals" to help deciding what to back? Or just shots in the dark hoping for a lottery ticket?
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

My Ride
    '16 FoRS, '09 UZN215, '90 Z32, '15 Grom

That bounce, ripple $1.9 -> $2.25.

My Ride
    a tank

Quote Originally Posted by Disoblige View Post
    That bounce, ripple $1.9 -> $2.25.
    Got my order with this bounce. also BTC could not find support at 16k, downmove count remains intact for a lower low.
    _________
    2019 IS350 AWD
    20xx NX350 AWD

My Ride
    a tank

BTC could not turn 16k into major support, the (B) wave bounce with (C) wave to come remains intact. the only way to turn this bullish again is to see a 1-2. 1-2 count and btc needs to break above 17k on a strong candle so I peg 75% a move below 10k is the higher probability at this time

_________
    2019 IS350 AWD
    20xx NX350 AWD

My Ride
    10' 4Runner SR5

Put a few hundred bucks in Litecoin for fun. I really can't take this Crypto currency stuff seriously despite the crazy numbers people have made. I'm trying not to look at it for another few months just to see what happened to it.
    Ultracrepidarian

My Ride
    Axis powers

Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    With these ico's is there such a thing as "fundamentals" to help deciding what to back? Or just shots in the dark hoping for a lottery ticket?
    You can research the project and see who is on the team and advisers, but it really comes down to a shot in the dark
    Last edited by adam c; 01-08-2018 at 10:51 AM.
    Sig nuked by mod.

My Ride
    XT6

I don't really invest in the ICO's (wait till they hit a major exchange) but I would look for:

- Solid management team (past performance, specific ICO's they have released)
    - Solving a problem (health care, DLT, block size/speed, under banked individuals, security, artificial intelligence or virtual reality etc..)
    - Solid white paper (Not a copy and paste, identifies the problem and provides a possible solution)
    - Active team of developers (I believe you can check progress on GITHUB)
    - Minimal advertisement (Not interested in a pump and dump - thanks a lot verge..)
    - Incentive (minimum investments with active discounts)

If you find anything interesting let me know. I found BABB coin that might warrant a deeper dive.

My Ride
    a tank

Interesting the lowest tick on my exchange was 1.61 for Ripple, I had my next order at 1.71 which never triggered. Shame. At least I got my 2.11 order filled.
    _________
    2019 IS350 AWD
    20xx NX350 AWD

My Ride
    Axis powers

Quote Originally Posted by Chandler_Racing View Post
    I don't really invest in the ICO's (wait till they hit a major exchange) but I would look for:

- Solid management team (past performance, specific ICO's they have released)
    - Solving a problem (health care, DLT, block size/speed, under banked individuals, security, artificial intelligence or virtual reality etc..)
    - Solid white paper (Not a copy and paste, identifies the problem and provides a possible solution)
    - Active team of developers (I believe you can check progress on GITHUB)
    - Minimal advertisement (Not interested in a pump and dump - thanks a lot verge..)
    - Incentive (minimum investments with active discounts)

If you find anything interesting let me know. I found BABB coin that might warrant a deeper dive.

The one posted in the $900 bitcoin thread is interesting, Fire Lottery

I purchased APPC on Binance, they are still in ICO mode and aren't listed on coinmarketcap.com yet
    appc - https://appcoins.io/en

I'm also interested in https://www.ico.coinseed.co/ as it seems like an interesting tech, my hesitations right now are the application is only available in the US right now, they seem to have had issues with load on their product, and that their publications are paid for instead of 3rd party
    Sig nuked by mod.

My Ride
    2015 Kia Forte5 SX

I see binance have opened up limited user registrations per day again however limited the referral amount to 20% from 50%. Too bad really I had already made 50 USD from the program.
    Quote Originally Posted by BavarianBeast View Post

Could have been over 60% if I wasn’t a paper hand bitch

My Ride
    a tank

Ripple

well originally I was expecting if 2.09 was broken the medium top is in and it is in a much larger correction sequence targeting 1.60 or below. So far it is looking it is on course for this to happen. I have some order triggered. as well as further order along the bottom of this down channel shall price continue to move down. if we did just witness wave (C) yesterday, then perhaps the drop today is wave 2? I feel the longer we linger between 2.00-2.5, the healthier it gets. Once it begins the next up cycle. 5 dollar will be my next target area to take profit. Now I dont feel too bad taking 80% of my profit at 2.75 last week.

_________
    2019 IS350 AWD
    20xx NX350 AWD

My Ride
    Axis powers

I think a lot of the crypto currencies are getting inflated based off youtubers, there's no reason that some of these have exploded they way they have and now the market is correcting itself again, I wouldn't be surprised to see Ripple and Tron to fall to close to their pre-high gains

If you have watched anything on youtube, a lot of the videos hype up the same currencies and then bam, explosion of that coin
    Sig nuked by mod.

My Ride
    2015 Kia Forte5 SX

I pulled all my TRON now, I can't see it going anywhere now. It just doesnt have a long term product do sustain its growth. Dumped what I had onto Po.et although im unsure of that projects potential either. Atleast their road map looks sound.
    Quote Originally Posted by BavarianBeast View Post

Could have been over 60% if I wasn’t a paper hand bitch

My Ride
    Ioniq 5

Quote Originally Posted by adam c View Post
    I think a lot of the crypto currencies are getting inflated based off youtubers, there's no reason that some of these have exploded they way they have and now the market is correcting itself again, I wouldn't be surprised to see Ripple and Tron to fall to close to their pre-high gains

If you have watched anything on youtube, a lot of the videos hype up the same currencies and then bam, explosion of that coin
    The more I think about it the more I think its going to stabalize here. Almost everyone I know in real life is talking about cryptos now as a free get rich scheme but lack much technical knowledge. I honestly wonder how many of them would actually know how to get their money out afterwards? Plus with most having to go through BTC to be withdrawn or sold on localbitcoins ... there's a hefty fee barrier to get your money out as well for a lot of people.

My Ride
    CLK 55 / 2g Eclipse / EP3

Yea at this point, even the founder of DOGECOIN is stymed at the massive cap growth of, what should be a dead coin (no new dev in 2 years).

“i think it says a lot about the state of the cryptocurrency space in general that a currency with a dog on it which hasn’t released a software update in over 2 years has a $1B+ market cap"

This is just like the .COM boom of the 90s which will explode again and the coins left will actually provide a service. I do see BTC being around though as its like digital gold.

My Ride
    '14 Taco

Quote Originally Posted by Manhattan View Post
    I used a credit card, but doesn't mean i count it as borrowed money as i had the same money in a bank account that was just too much hassle to move over..

My Ride
    2013 Genesis Coupe

yeah, coinbase is the only way to easily buy BTC without giving your banking information or finding someone to actually sell you some.

I wouldn't read into that much.

My Ride
    Bicycle

I finally understand why GTA Online never opened up the casion or stock trading in their game.

Page 2 of 55 FirstFirst 1 2 3 12 ... LastLast