Quantcast
Official Cryptocurrency Trading Thread - Page 22 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 22 of 55 FirstFirst ... 12 21 22 23 32 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Cryptocurrency Trading Thread

My Ride
    a tank

blx index

this index is a combined BTC price index for all the major crypto exchanges. you can make of it what you will.

_________
    2019 IS350 AWD
    20xx NX350 AWD

My Ride
    Eclipse

Quote Originally Posted by SilverRex View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    blx index

this index is a combined BTC price index for all the major crypto exchanges. you can make of it what you will.

When my moon?

click for larger version
    » Click image for larger version

Originally posted by beemerm3
    so if we only seen 5 % of the oceans why not drain them or somethin lol or can u even transfer water from one ocean to another??? think of all the stuff u'd find treasures n eerything.

My Ride
    a tank

btc

the moment of truth is upon us. we have a potential completion of ABC or ABCDE move done. breakout pointing to a back test of 20k top. break of 9321 to me means consolidation pattern fail and we are very ready for the 7000-8000 area.

_________
    2019 IS350 AWD
    20xx NX350 AWD

My Ride
    Ioniq 5

btc

the moment of truth is upon us. we have a potential completion of ABC or ABCDE move done. breakout pointing to a back test of 20k top. break of 9321 to me means consolidation pattern fail and we are very ready for the 7000-8000 area.

So then 15k next week most likely

My Ride
    CLK 55 / 2g Eclipse / EP3

Quote Originally Posted by pheoxs View Post
    So then 15k next week most likely
    Only if the WXYZ wave pattern comes into play, and not the ABCDE....... /sarcasm

My Ride
    a tank

BTC

big move is coming soon. the current correctional wave E or sub 2 ABC has fully retraced hitting 61.8% this would be text book if price were to begin to melt up from here. My own mental stop is 9321, will scale back or exit all my crpyto's if this is broken. Otherwise I am holding onto dear lift for this near 3 month consolidation pattern to breakup to the top side.

_________
    2019 IS350 AWD
    20xx NX350 AWD

My Ride
    a tank

btc

get your pop corn and fasten your seat belt. while consolidation after a run usually results in continuation of the previous trend. that is Up. the verdict is still out until it makes the move one way or the other.

_________
    2019 IS350 AWD
    20xx NX350 AWD

My Ride
    a tank

BTC

the triangle consolidation is really getting to a pivotal point. watching the 9321 level very closely, if this breaks, then it is a failed consolidation flag and possibly a water decline to 7000 level area. Will be scaling back on all my positions if 9321 is taking out
    edit: triangle invalidation, while 9321 remains the last line in the sand, im scaling out some of my position .
    Last edited by SilverRex; 09-24-2019 at 10:12 AM.
    _________
    2019 IS350 AWD
    20xx NX350 AWD

You, sir, should become a comedian.
    Will fuck off, again.

My Ride
    Eclipse

He meant if it breaks tringle short the shit out of it, which i did..

Sick system overload on bitmex

so if we only seen 5 % of the oceans why not drain them or somethin lol or can u even transfer water from one ocean to another??? think of all the stuff u'd find treasures n eerything.

My Ride
    CLK 55 / 2g Eclipse / EP3

Pure spec on my part, but I would be jumping in long now at ~8600 (based on previous dumps like this, not WXYZ)

My Ride
    a tank

BTC

back in June I was anticipating a topping that would follow a multi-month decline. While BTC was mostly consolidated sideways but the real decline/dump happened this week. It has so far touched just near the top of the blue box which has always been my correction zone after counting a 5 waves off the 2018 Nov low (with an extended 3rd wave) It was unfortunate for this drop because all the alt coins was already beaten up badly from BTC just moving side ways and a breakdown would severely push all the alt coins even lower. It is what it is, BTC continues to be the main benchmark for this sector, the rest just follows. So when BTC bottoms, alt coins may offer an even better risk/reward setup.

The big question now, where will the bottom land? so far there are multiple of confluence at the 8000 level. 200 day moving average, oversold RSI, previous volume zone as well as 38% fib level. All of this could suggest regardless of trend, it can stage a rally round this area.

looking at BTC in 2016 it had a similar scenario where it consolidated for months after a strong showing which resulted in a breakdown like we saw this week, tagged the 200 day moving average then never looked back once. Mind you those that like or follow price projection target by measuring the previous drop. in 2016 it had a A=C pattern which is typical if this is a 3 waves ABC . ABC are correctional wave counts which are counter trends to the larger trend. If the trend is up, then every correction normally produces a 3 wave decline, follow by a 5 wave up cycle continuing upwards.

if BTC does another A=C pattern like it did in 2016, it would mean there is still a bit more to go and needs to reach into the 7000 zone. The strategy is always been scaling out when it is in a topping phase, and scaling in slowly when it is in a bottoming phase. the 8000 level is a good first entry, then depending on how low she goes, I will add to my position accordingly.

if BTC bottoms in the 7700-8000 level, I still view this A=C drop as wave 4 with wave 5 targeting 20k before an even more severe drop/correction occurs. However if BTC reaches down to the 5-6k zone. Then the drop is too steep to be counted as a wave 4, which make is easier to count this as a larger wave 2 count then wave 3 which is the strongest wave in a trend.

_________
    2019 IS350 AWD
    20xx NX350 AWD

My Ride
    Eclipse

Quote Originally Posted by revelations View Post
    Pure spec on my part, but I would be jumping in long now at ~8600 (based on previous dumps like this, not WXYZ)
    from my easy perspective. going to stop it $7520, 6050, $6622

Then it can bounce again to whatever it goes up and I'm most likely going to short again after...

I don't think a bounce is coming yet but I think we retest $9000 before the bigger dump.

BTC IS A SCAM (TETHER ASPECT OF IT)

USD IS A BIGGER SCAM

But in all honestly anyone that thinks this whole move up was very sustainable is delusional IMO there was no resistance, no sellers and they basically just sitting in their traps right now..

With that said I did TP a bit, and will prob increase SL from 10.5k to 11k (Was 12.4k before) I am pretty leveraged on this trade though gambling a bit and it's def a bigger short on my part, prob more then I should of but YOLO and I really think we can go sub 3k still (not before a bounce) Can re-analyze position if we break above 9 which i feel is unlikely.

Edit: I also did close out ETH Long @ $210 i was really hoping it would not correlate with BTC and was hoping "ALT Season" but it didn't seem like the case so I decided to close it was hoping for higher ETH 235ish or $500s.. Oh well..
    Last edited by Kobe; 09-25-2019 at 08:09 AM.

My Ride
    a tank

btc

after the sharp decline on breaking the consolidation, it is now forming a bear flag. Will see if it can head lower. Would be nice to see it hit 7777 for a strong bounce.

_________
    2019 IS350 AWD
    20xx NX350 AWD

My Ride
    a tank

btc

the bear flag came to fruition and gave us the lower price. I moved back into the sector at around btc 7777. So far a double bottom and is holding. Even if she breaks down further I think it will be some sort of ending diagonal looking at maybe 7500 would my target however I still believe a near term bottom is imminent regardless of over all trend. Of course my personal bias tells me this potentially could be 'the' bottom.

_________
    2019 IS350 AWD
    20xx NX350 AWD

My Ride
    a tank

BTC

I have been all back in when BTC hit 7777, while it is trending higher at around 8444 as of this post. I can see potentially it could still suddenly sell off a make a lower low under 7700. If this happens I think this will be a gift and anyone buying that level will need to be swift and quick. If this opportunity present itself I will certainly add more. Otherwise I am preparing for the next up cycle to resume to the upside
    _________
    2019 IS350 AWD
    20xx NX350 AWD

BTC

I have been all back in when BTC hit 7777, while it is trending higher at around 8444 as of this post. I can see potentially it could still suddenly sell off a make a lower low under 7700. If this happens I think this will be a gift and anyone buying that level will need to be swift and quick. If this opportunity present itself I will certainly add more. Otherwise I am preparing for the next up cycle to resume to the upside
    Here's your gift today. Are you adding more?

My Ride
    Ioniq 5

Am I doing this right?

My Ride
    a tank

Quote Originally Posted by S-FLY View Post
    Here's your gift today. Are you adding more?
    yes
    _________
    2019 IS350 AWD
    20xx NX350 AWD

yes
    Appeared to have been a good move.

Page 22 of 55 FirstFirst ... 12 21 22 23 32 ... LastLast