Official Cryptocurrency Trading Thread - Page 7 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 7 of 55 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Cryptocurrency Trading Thread

My Ride
    a tank

Quote Originally Posted by SilverRex View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    BTC

when I posted a count suggesting price to break 10k, I guess not too many believed it. Just wanting to re-iterate why technical analysis do work. This came well before the south korean news ban ever hit the wire. Now that price has finally came to the blue box and fulfilled the requirement of dropping below wave (A). we can start to anticipate a bottom. The general idea now is a 5-3-5 wave pattern. and so far I think wave 3 of (C) down at 9k is should be completed the wave 4 bounce appears to be underway. The alt count in orange suggest we could also have a WXY where W=Y and could have ended at 9k. This is not my prefer count but it is a possibility. That is why those who were patience the 9k level is a good entry to hold for long term. Those who are suffering a draw down will just have to ride this correction out. having crypto crash 30-50% is nothing new. this is the volatility one accepts when entering the market, the reward of course compensates this in quick order.

personally I dont have btc I have ripple, and yes it has over shot all my target and then some. These counts and guidelines are merely just projections based on human emotion and market cycles which will forever be embedded to trading so long humans are in charge of this planet , one of the advantage using technical analysis or Elliot wave count principle (for me anyways) is to understand what is in a trend up cycle and what is not and a correction when I see one hence I act or trade accordingly.

btc took out and invalidated the ih&s right shoulder and is looking bearish again. the one more wave lower is back on the table. I think BTC will recover only if it can get back above 11849
    _________
    2019 IS350 AWD
    20xx NX350 AWD

My Ride
    Ford F150

Portfolio has dropped 60% this month. Still up from my original investment, but damn, feelsbadman.jpg
    I can eat more hot wings than you.

My Ride
    1995 WRX STi

Quote Originally Posted by CompletelyNumb View Post
    Portfolio has dropped 60% this month. Still up from my original investment, but damn, feelsbadman.jpg
    You aren't supposed to admit that stuff on the internet. Everyone is getting rich off crypto and its a piece of cake!

All joking aside, glad to hear you are still on the positive side though. But damn, that's crazy!

My Ride
    Eclipse

Yah downswings sometimes hurt, when BTC was skyrocketing i had like 90% in alts and lost at least 70%

got BTC into USDT right now waiting for 8,500-9,200 to rebuy (Might even drop lower IMO but i'm fine with those numbers...
    Originally posted by beemerm3
    so if we only seen 5 % of the oceans why not drain them or somethin lol or can u even transfer water from one ocean to another??? think of all the stuff u'd find treasures n eerything.

My Ride
    Axis powers

Surprisingly I'm up 150% on my initial investment amount from the start of the month, no complaints except for my holding of APPC which is down 62%

Is it the best ROI compared to others? Nope, probably not, am I happy with it compared to what I was 'earning' in interest at the bank, fuck yes
    Sig nuked by mod.

My Ride
    a tank

BTC

BTC did not reach the 14k area and retraced far too deep which I now have to put this count on the table. the initial rise off the bottom is now a 3 wave correction. I expect price to at least make a higher wave (c) and back test 14k before a lower low occurs. over all I have to say, a lower low possibility remains unless it can break above 14253. If price does find its way back to 14k it will be a good convergence area to take some position off and wait for either a breakout to occur or another drop

_________
    2019 IS350 AWD
    20xx NX350 AWD

Quote Originally Posted by tha_bandit View Post
    anyone with a quadriga account that can do up a voucher for me? PM me
    Sure, I can voucher you up... will pass on the 1.5% interac fee that Quadriga charges me though PM me your number.

My Ride
    a tank

BTC

bitcoin looks ready to rip higher. a potential 1-2, 1-2 setup off the low marked by x. still expecting BTC to make a run towards that all important 14k resistance zone. then it could go either way

_________
    2019 IS350 AWD
    20xx NX350 AWD

My Ride
    Eclipse

Sick $10 sweats which costing us way more, well him more than me, i rebought 10,600... might dump it again...

click for larger version
    » Click image for larger version

Tilting friends who just lost thousands on this
    so if we only seen 5 % of the oceans why not drain them or somethin lol or can u even transfer water from one ocean to another??? think of all the stuff u'd find treasures n eerything.

If anyone wants:

Ethereum
    Bitcoin Gold
    Zcash
    Zclassic (hard forks to Bitcoin Private on Feb 28th)
    Zencash

I'm mining all the coins above, so I would be down for doing some direct Beyond dealings
    Both sides save exchange fees and paying 1.5% to get fiat on exchange

My Ride
    Axis powers

Quote Originally Posted by Super_Geo View Post
    If anyone wants:

Ethereum
    Bitcoin Gold
    Zcash
    Zclassic (hard forks to Bitcoin Private on Feb 28th)
    Zencash

I'm mining all the coins above, so I would be down for doing some direct Beyond dealings
    Both sides save exchange fees and paying 1.5% to get fiat on exchange
    Are you charging market price?
    Sig nuked by mod.

My Ride
    a tank

Quote Originally Posted by SilverRex View Post
    maybe I will put my crypto charting and post here instead.

Reposting latesting thoughts on BTC.

this is my current count suggesting a lower low ahead. However key is the 16k zone battle, which is happening right now. it needs to break out and turn it into a massive support, failure or rolling over here would keep the move down intact. signaling this is merely a wave b top (orange) with c down to follow.

I am also trying to follow the cycle/wave count suggesting some sort of major cycle low towards the end of Feb early March. Those interested can watch this video as the timing is quite good on this stuff. skip to the 23m mark to see charting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=LTPvx6UD_xE

some times trying to be cute micro analyzing it down to the hourly and minutes just doesnt work that well. Big picture still following the script right from the start of January. 5 waves down to 8000 happening now.
    _________
    2019 IS350 AWD
    20xx NX350 AWD

My Ride
    XT6

I have two buy orders on Quad (CAD$) being $10,375 and a more significant reload at $7,500 which is unlikely to fill but panic sometimes pushes the market further than you think.

My Ride
    Eclipse

Quote Originally Posted by Chandler_Racing View Post
    I have two buy orders on Quad (CAD$) being $10,375 and a more significant reload at $7,500 which is unlikely to fill but panic sometimes pushes the market further than you think.
    $7500CAD? It could possibly hit as that is $6,105USD the $10,375 will be hitting though IMO -

I remember in december 2017 when BTC was $9000 and skyrocketed to 18kUSD i didn't think it would go over 10k so much needed correction.

While at 1410 yesterday found out there is a BTC ATM inside after talking to a friend who wanted to purchase BTC, wanted to show him how easy it is to purchase, so I purchased on coinbase and the BTC ATM at the same time

$20CAD on both

click for larger version
    » Click image for larger version

The coinbase gave me 0.00150328 BTC which is extremely reasonable (Where capital musts be paid)

Bitcoin ATM Rate: $13,925.25 + 0.00080429 Where this fee comes out to $11.19CAD :O

Coinbase Rate $12,313.08 with a fee of $1.49CAD

I was able to pay with cash directly for the bitcoin ATM $20min

And received 0.00063195BTC (The fee was higher lol)

If anyone is planning on using the ATMS for anything under $250-$500 don't bother, I was never a big fan of them, never used one until last night and had no idea about the fees.

The fees get you since 0.000804 will seem like such a small amount but in reality it's huge.. on $100 its still 11% + the 11% vag on BTC price.

Highly DO NOT recommend using a BTC ATM for smaller amounts.. my $20 got me about $6 + It wasn't instant took about 12hrs as you can see it is currently pending with 0/3 confirmations which means they never sent it right away

Edit: While writing this after I e-mailed support about how much of a ripoff the ATM's are they replied in under 15minutes so A++ support to them at least with a refund on the purchase I will not be disclosing the companies name for the refund + quick reply but I'd stay away for smaller purchase sums.
    Last edited by Kobe; 02-01-2018 at 07:28 PM.

My Ride
    2015 Kia Forte5 SX

What do you all think of the coinbase email about credit cards now charging cash advance fee with your coinbase purchase? I think this is BS
    Quote Originally Posted by BavarianBeast View Post

Could have been over 60% if I wasn’t a paper hand bitch

My Ride
    '14 Taco

same with binance steathily bumping their order minimums to 0.02 now, when it was 0.01... im pretty much just on pure let it ride and see if i make a penny in a year

My Ride
    Axis powers

Quote Originally Posted by Brent.ff View Post
    same with binance steathily bumping their order minimums to 0.02 now, when it was 0.01... im pretty much just on pure let it ride and see if i make a penny in a year
    it has been 0.02 for a while now
    Sig nuked by mod.

My Ride
    XT6

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe View Post
    $7500CAD? It could possibly hit as that is $6,105USD the $10,375 will be hitting though IMO -
    Yes. First order filled at $10,375 over lunch which when I did the calculation was around the $8,300 USD support level (been waiting a few weeks for it to get there).

That is my first bitcoin purchase over $10,000 CAD! A little scary buying coin at those prices but long-term outright of a full on government ban don't see it being a bad decision.

Crossing my fingers the $7,500 CAD order fills too but rate the probably on that one closer to 25%.

My Ride
    1995 WRX STi

http://business.financialpost.com/te...ollect-its-due

So... how many of you are reporting your capital gains?

My Ride
    XT6

^I'm reporting my gains and losses.

I am a CPA, CA so tough not too - just built a model that does the calculation last night.

Long story short, if you don't have a very strong basis in excel and reasonable level of knowledge of the tax act hire someone....

Page 7 of 55 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 17 ... LastLast