Quantcast
Official Cryptocurrency Trading Thread - Page 13 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 13 of 55 FirstFirst ... 3 12 13 14 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Cryptocurrency Trading Thread

My Ride
    a tank

btc

with the push higher yesterday, we have two scenarios. First is a full 5 wave count and it is now making a retracement to the blue zone. second is a more bullish tone where 5 waves was already completed back on the 19th and it in a sub 2 of 5 of 3 count. If this is so, price should bottom here or maybe just slightly lower and should not drop in the blue box. Both count suggest higher prices to come for btc imo

if btc drops back below 8000 then I will question this rally yet again.

_________
    2019 IS350 AWD
    20xx NX350 AWD

My Ride
    a tank

XRP

Ripple, probably the weakest of all the main coins does have a pretty clear count 5 up and 3 down so far. expecting to bottom some where between 0.6-0.65 for wave (ii)

_________
    2019 IS350 AWD
    20xx NX350 AWD

My Ride
    a tank

btc

so btc got down to 8280 with a slight +divergence and a short term neckline breakout. let see if wave (ii) is completed and new up cycle begins from here. I can still see an alt scenario where it can still try to tag the bottom of the blue box near 8000. however seeing how xrp already hit the bottom of the range, I am leaning towards wave (ii) being done here.

_________
    2019 IS350 AWD
    20xx NX350 AWD

My Ride
    a tank

btc

looks like it is the alt scenario moving right to the 8000 area. btc needs to hold of find support here. any continuous closing below 8000 will not be a good sign. until then, this is absolutely can be a text book place to bottom, another reach to the 61% fib level.

_________
    2019 IS350 AWD
    20xx NX350 AWD

My Ride
    XT6

61.8% didn't hold; my opinion is we will revisit $6,000 and establish a bottom (double).

My Ride
    a tank

btc

the 8000 level would have been ideal for btc to bottom, it however went deeper onto the 76% which technically can still be a steep wave 2, while it is trying to breakout for a wedge pattern which is encouraging, it will begin to look extremely weak if it continues to linger below 8000.

_________
    2019 IS350 AWD
    20xx NX350 AWD

My Ride
    Eclipse

Quote Originally Posted by SilverRex View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    btc

the 8000 level would have been ideal for btc to bottom, it however went deeper onto the 76% which technically can still be a steep wave 2, while it is trying to breakout for a wedge pattern which is encouraging, it will begin to look extremely weak if it continues to linger below 8000.

Not sure why the analysis we are breaking under 6k like 95% of the time..

People starting to not believe in BTC..

Goodbye to all the alts they in for a surprise still..
    Originally posted by beemerm3
    so if we only seen 5 % of the oceans why not drain them or somethin lol or can u even transfer water from one ocean to another??? think of all the stuff u'd find treasures n eerything.

No need for "analysis". History for BTC is repeating itself. The hype train ends and those who wanted a quick buck are paying the price. Witnessed back in 2014 and now. When you see people with 0 understanding of crypto and investing during the peak - its time to gtfo...
    Originally posted by beyond_ban
    Yo Kanye, ima let you finish, but 50 Cent had the best concert cancellation of all time.

My Ride
    XT6

Anyone who invested in 2014 (at any price), unless their funds are trapped in Mt Gox made a small fortune and out performed any other asset class.

If history is "repeating itself", there is going to be a lot of wealth generation as after the retracement it went on a massive bull run.

Being that confident in a collapse, you should short on margin / leverage.

My Ride
    Eclipse

Quote Originally Posted by Chandler_Racing View Post
    Anyone who invested in 2014 (at any price), unless their funds are trapped in Mt Gox made a small fortune and out performed any other asset class.

If history is "repeating itself", there is going to be a lot of wealth generation as after the retracement it went on a massive bull run.

http://bitmex.com for all your shorting/long if you want to do it
    so if we only seen 5 % of the oceans why not drain them or somethin lol or can u even transfer water from one ocean to another??? think of all the stuff u'd find treasures n eerything.

Timing is key for everything. Yes of course those who invested in 2014 are still up in today's market. But the drop and hype is gone already. The bull run is over. I warned so many of my friends not to invest near end of 2017 and early Jan. But they didn't listen and now are down more than 60%. They fell for the hype train and the big players unloaded during the peak.

I've been mining and trading coins since 2013 and I know for a fact there is no way you can analyze graphs and value is so heavily controlled by a few individuals with huge crypto bank.
    Originally posted by beyond_ban
    Yo Kanye, ima let you finish, but 50 Cent had the best concert cancellation of all time.

My Ride
    a tank

here is a seasonality chart for btc

so far ltc is begining to look impulsive off the low, I cant help but think if this past Easter weekend had anything to do with being a major turn event. things that struck a low were xrp and eth. BTCS and BTSC also looks like a major short squeeze is happening both up 70% today. we will see how this plays out

_________
    2019 IS350 AWD
    20xx NX350 AWD

My Ride
    a tank

not sure if this is the main reason why crpytos are jumping today. The fact that gov's are trying to regulated this stuff only tells you it isnt going to go way. Cryptos will forever be volatile, buy low and sell high period.

_________
    2019 IS350 AWD
    20xx NX350 AWD

My Ride
    a tank

ETH

well took a while but finally getting out of over sold MACD/RSI. the only thing missing is seeing +divergence, so it is still very possible for another wave lower yet. but considering how dead this sector is and no one is talking about it any more, time maybe be ripe for it to rise from the ashes again

_________
    2019 IS350 AWD
    20xx NX350 AWD

My Ride
    Eclipse

click for larger version
    » Click image for larger version

My Ride
    XT6

My 2 cents, tax liabilities have triggered a significant sell off and exacerbated the over heated price action decline. I'm sure lot's of the "crypto rich" had to sell BTC to square up crystalized profits.

I have some cash on the sidelines waiting for some confirmation. I had exited my ETH positions @ 1,000USD. Re-entered a few days ago in the $400~ range (without confirmation just trying to catch a bottom).

Watching WAN, OMG, and Binance coin. Suspect the end of April / May will be a good run. Alt's in my portfolio are up 22% over the last couple weeks. Verge has been killing it!

My Ride
    Eclipse

My 2 cents, tax liabilities have triggered a significant sell off and exacerbated the over heated price action decline. I'm sure lot's of the "crypto rich" had to sell BTC to square up crystalized profits.

I have some cash on the sidelines waiting for some confirmation. I had exited my ETH positions @ 1,000USD. Re-entered a few days ago in the $400~ range (without confirmation just trying to catch a bottom).

Watching WAN, OMG, and Binance coin. Suspect the end of April / May will be a good run. Alt's in my portfolio are up 22% over the last couple weeks. Verge has been killing it!
    Lot of people assuming Tax season too, Tax season should be ending April 17th BTW can see a big turn after that date..

My Ride
    XT6

Massive volume today, someone with deep pockets made a move. 18%+ up today in my basket.

Ripple is driving me crazy - massive deals and it moves up so slow. Possibly because I'm holding far too much...

Lots of confluence around $8250~ should we pass through that I'm watching $9,300 closely. Thereafter, it's time to become bullish again.

BTCP up 100%

My Ride
    a tank

ETH and XRP have both produced weekly swings, BTC/LTC has yet to break their Feb low. the Easter weekend turn date is holding up well. I believe a new bull cycle has started that should last many weeks before the next cycle top sometime in May
    _________
    2019 IS350 AWD
    20xx NX350 AWD

Page 13 of 55 FirstFirst ... 3 12 13 14 23 ... LastLast