Official Cryptocurrency Trading Thread - Page 10 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 10 of 55 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 20 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Cryptocurrency Trading Thread

My Ride
    a tank

Quote Originally Posted by SilverRex View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    BTC

like I said from the previous post, similar to the MJ sectors, BTC has fully corrected back into the previous wave 3/4 range. extreme down side at 5500. Gut wrenching low

well BTC has officially crossed back above 10k. looking back, isnt it interesting how price loves to retrace the prior wave 3/4 range. I see this in all markets
    _________
    2019 IS350 AWD
    20xx NX350 AWD

My Ride
    Family Hauler

In regards to XRP -

Whats up with the weird ABC and Starting spot for your 4th wave on ripple chart

In regards to your BTC chart -

Isnt it interesting how people just re-drew this BTC chart 14 million ways and now that the correction is has passed everyone says OH man classic elliot waves!

My Ride
    a tank

Quote Originally Posted by riander5 View Post
    In regards to XRP -

Whats up with the weird ABC and Starting spot for your 4th wave on ripple chart

In regards to your BTC chart -

Isnt it interesting how people just re-drew this BTC chart 14 million ways and now that the correction is has passed everyone says OH man classic elliot waves!
    switching to a line chart might look a bit better as to me it still looks like a triangle pattern which is typical for wave 4 consolidation. And as far as EW concerns, while yes it can fail you, that is not the reason to discount all the setup when it appears. The larger the time period, the more stable, it is much harder to trade on these patterns the smaller time scale they get as they can change on a dime. if you go back to the Jan 4 post on BTC, EW suggest a 5 wave low down to the 8000 area I had never really 'keep changing the tune' Once we got there I said the typical principle is to see btc bottom in the blue box between 5500-7900. (it got to 59xx) and has since formed a pretty significant low and now is on the path to almost double up. Lower time frame is where it gets me or most people fail.

I posted the daily chart on the way to the bottom and out of the bottom before price action happened so when you say redrawing the chart a million times and claiming it is classic Elliot wave I am not sure who you are directing this towards, I hope it isnt me.

I admit like all humans do, I can be wrong but most time EW is a great tool and gives us the best chance at understanding market action over blind entry. waves points can give you entry and exit because so many traders use the same tool.
    _________
    2019 IS350 AWD
    20xx NX350 AWD

My Ride
    '14 Taco

Lost my phone the other day that had all my crypto charts and tracking on it....has let me ignore it for a week and it's been great. Let me know when everything goes up 100x!

Any interest in getting a Beyond Crypto Whatsapp chat group set up?
    Would be good to deal directly w/ each other, off exchange, like the way cryptos were intended!

My Ride
    Eclipse

Quote Originally Posted by Super_Geo View Post
    Any interest in getting a Beyond Crypto Whatsapp chat group set up?
    Would be good to deal directly w/ each other, off exchange, like the way cryptos were intended!
    I'm down if you are setting it up And some others are interested in joining..
    Originally posted by beemerm3
    so if we only seen 5 % of the oceans why not drain them or somethin lol or can u even transfer water from one ocean to another??? think of all the stuff u'd find treasures n eerything.

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe View Post
    I'm down if you are setting it up And some others are interested in joining..
    Definitely. I'll get it created.

If anyone is interested in joining, PM me your cell # and I'll add you to the group!

My Ride
    Family Hauler

switching to a line chart might look a bit better as to me it still looks like a triangle pattern which is typical for wave 4 consolidation. And as far as EW concerns, while yes it can fail you, that is not the reason to discount all the setup when it appears. The larger the time period, the more stable, it is much harder to trade on these patterns the smaller time scale they get as they can change on a dime. if you go back to the Jan 4 post on BTC, EW suggest a 5 wave low down to the 8000 area I had never really 'keep changing the tune' Once we got there I said the typical principle is to see btc bottom in the blue box between 5500-7900. (it got to 59xx) and has since formed a pretty significant low and now is on the path to almost double up. Lower time frame is where it gets me or most people fail.

I posted the daily chart on the way to the bottom and out of the bottom before price action happened so when you say redrawing the chart a million times and claiming it is classic Elliot wave I am not sure who you are directing this towards, I hope it isnt me.

I admit like all humans do, I can be wrong but most time EW is a great tool and gives us the best chance at understanding market action over blind entry. waves points can give you entry and exit because so many traders use the same tool.
    Your EW charts are solid. But its just so personal for how people interpret it.

The main point of TA is to try and capture what the masses are thinking.. thats where trendlines, candlestick charting ETC got their start.

I believe you've been calling for a gold breakout for about 3 years which has never happened.

You seem to chart with pretty good success with E-wave.. I wonder if you'd have even better luck using indicators less open for interpretation

My Ride
    a tank

Quote Originally Posted by riander5 View Post
    Your EW charts are solid. But its just so personal for how people interpret it.

The main point of TA is to try and capture what the masses are thinking.. thats where trendlines, candlestick charting ETC got their start.

I believe you've been calling for a gold breakout for about 3 years which has never happened.

You seem to chart with pretty good success with E-wave.. I wonder if you'd have even better luck using indicators less open for interpretation
    nothing fancy, i just keep it simple, sometimes less is more. yes i am long gold, not sure what you mean by me calling gold to breakout over 3 years. ever since i got back into trading in oct 2015 and calling gold bottom, i really meant that we are at the beginning of a new bull market and should start to position for the long haul. if you did follow all my charts, i dont just call break ups but i anticipate drops too. with the current environment it is more dangerous to short. anyhow, i do admit i was over zealous at the beginning with gold and the PM sector, and i have since learn the timing is the hardest component to chart, so one day at a time for me. over all i have gold targeting 7000 and silver 900. hopefully i get to see this before i retired otherwise will have to pass this over to my kids to proper
    Last edited by SilverRex; 02-15-2018 at 05:00 PM.
    _________
    2019 IS350 AWD
    20xx NX350 AWD

My Ride
    Family Hauler

nothing fancy, i just keep it simple, sometimes less is more. yes i am long gold, not sure what you mean by me calling gold to breakout over 3 years. ever since i got back into trading in oct 2015 and calling gold bottom, i really meant that we are at the beginning of a new bull market and should start to position for the long haul. if you did follow all my charts, i dont just call break ups but i anticipate drops too. with the current environment it is more dangerous to short. anyhow, i do admit i was over zealous at the beginning with gold and the PM sector, and i have since learn the timing is the hardest component to chart, so one day at a time for me. over all i have gold targeting 7000 and silver 900. hopefully i get to see this before i retired otherwise will have to pass this over to my kids to proper
    Fair enough. Hopefully with your E-wave analysis and me using ichimoku / momentum and RSI we can all have some extremely profitable trades. Not sure if you posted in the short term thread but NATGAS is primed for an upmove

My Ride
    a tank

BTC

so far so good. price continues to grind higher each day. the ih&s target near 11800 is nearly hit. count wise, still bullish as long as 8600 holds. if price finds it way under this, then caution for the possibility of even lower prices ahead. otherwise everything appears to be recovering nicely off the low as if a major bottom has been struck, wave 3 of 1 is in progress, with the major resistance over head between 11700-12823 I expect the initiate 5 waves to top out here and perhaps carve out a larger degree right inverted shoulder for a even bigger bottoming pattern targeting back the 16k zone.

_________
    2019 IS350 AWD
    20xx NX350 AWD

My Ride
    XT6

Going to take a little profit at $11,500 USD (10% of my BTC will be CAD). Should it continue on will take more profit around $16,000 USD. Interesting to see LTC leading the way up. Been holding that for a long time.

Personally, would like to see a significant retracement as I have a bit of capital on the sidelines waiting (I reloaded at $6,500 CAD and had some more set aside should it have fallen farther).

My Ride
    a tank

btc wave 3 only got as high as 11299 and now wave 4 underway
    _________
    2019 IS350 AWD
    20xx NX350 AWD

My Ride
    a tank

BTC

pretty much achieved the ih&s target near 11800. I think the 5 wave is about to be done. maybe one last thrust upwards for a false breakout perhaps. I dont expect btc to be able to break above the 12k-13k zone on first try. and 5 waves up, follows by 3 wave down. looking for it to carve out a right shoulder back down into the sub 10k

_________
    2019 IS350 AWD
    20xx NX350 AWD

My Ride
    a tank

Major wave 2 under way for all crypto pairs. looks like XRP couldnt even make a higher wave 5 looks like a truncated 5th wave.
    _________
    2019 IS350 AWD
    20xx NX350 AWD

My Ride
    Ford F150

C'mon XRP
    I can eat more hot wings than you.

If anyone is looking to get money onto Quadriga, hit me up. I lightened up a bit in the last couple of days and can voucher @ 0.75% (split quad fees).

My Ride
    Eclipse

This market getting kind of frustrating IMO

All the Bears and professional traders (realizing panic sellers) and completely controlling the market right now.

All the Bulls are just novice traders trying to make a quick buck and believing in BTC.

The bears are completely dominating the war becuase of that IMO. getting pretty frustrating as I'm not educated enough to become a bear haha..

Did have all BTC @ Sell orders @ 11,900 - $12,100 and only hit 11,800ish and I just watched it tumble down yesterday.

Took this screenshot yesterday... (Was look at the start) FML

We need someone like amazon to just buy up all the BTC right now and not give a fuck about trends
    Originally posted by beemerm3
    so if we only seen 5 % of the oceans why not drain them or somethin lol or can u even transfer water from one ocean to another??? think of all the stuff u'd find treasures n eerything.

My Ride
    Ioniq 5

BTC volume has been dropping a lot the past few months. The number of transactions are falling and the mempool cleared out for the first time in many months. Wonder if we're seeing things shift to other alts because of BTC's stupid political shit or if it's a sign of the overall crypto bubble slowing down

My Ride
    a tank

wave 2 drop for all crypto pairs in progress. already bought back XRP at 88 cent this morning after selling at 1.09. still have some cash aside, would love to see BTC/ETC drop another 10% for the final wave 2 flush out
    _________
    2019 IS350 AWD
    20xx NX350 AWD

Page 10 of 55 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 20 ... LastLast