Quantcast
Official Cryptocurrency Trading Thread - Page 24 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14 23 24

Thread: Official Cryptocurrency Trading Thread

My Ride
    2006 Nissan Titan

I work with a guy who is putting all the money he has into bit coin. He says it can't go down because it's going to get harder to mine in May or something like that.

It's hard to talk to him about it because , but he is fully committed.

I kind of want to get a few hundred dollars worth though. I gamble now and then.

My Ride
    CLK 55 / 2g Eclipse / EP3

I didnt want to post a T/A chart here until I spent some time (months) looking at the concept and results - I've always been more keen on long term T/A (as opposed to short term, which is generally just noise). The idea is to find order on a longer time scale.

The BTC digital scarcity in relation to price, can be modeled on a chart (same as Gold).

I dont claim to understand the math on this, but they have 'fit' this chart back test (always dubious at first).

The big test will be towards the later half of this year when it predicts a rise to about 40,000 USD per BTC by the end of 2020. We should be seeing more movement upwards by summer though.

https://digitalik.net/btc/

Either way, HODLing is the key here - the founders of BTC intended for it to be a STORE of value (not as an exchange method) and this is what they have done.

click for larger version
    » Click image for larger version

My Ride
    Eclipse

Better question is who is shorting this.

I feel shorting is so much more exciting then just holding.

My random prediction - $10,900 - $11,400 and down to $5ks.. Or $10,600 if its really bearish...
    Also an added note Fuck the USD and BTC is the future. I really love BTC though.

*Not financial advice I just find this enjoyable and to many people bullish again.

Sentiment is huge though I've learned and I think it's why stocks keep going up. (That and the fucken FED)

Quote Originally Posted by arcticcat522 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I work with a guy who is putting all the money he has into bit coin. He says it can't go down because it's going to get harder to mine in May or something like that.

It's hard to talk to him about it because , but he is fully committed.

I kind of want to get a few hundred dollars worth though. I gamble now and then.

Friend has a mining farm in Manitoba they spent about $100,000 on it he says it costs around $8,200-$8,400 to mine right now but with all the new machines on the markets bitmain is just crushing, must cost millions to update mining devices I never did consider that.
    Originally posted by beemerm3
    so if we only seen 5 % of the oceans why not drain them or somethin lol or can u even transfer water from one ocean to another??? think of all the stuff u'd find treasures n eerything.

My Ride
    Fiesta ST

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

Friend has a mining farm in Manitoba they spent about $100,000 on it he says it costs around $8,200-$8,400 to mine right now but with all the new machines on the markets bitmain is just crushing, must cost millions to update mining devices I never did consider that.
    It's always been that way. The mining difficulty just keeps rising. If you throw numbers in with the hashrate vs cost of a ASIC it looks hella profitable. But if you consider that every single day you make slightly less coins and actually look at the area under the cover ... most miners you barely recover your initial investment after electricity is factored in once you factor in the lead time and shipping and such.

The only people that make bank are bitmain who keep selling all the miners and the ones that get the next generation of miners right away
    Nolan

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14 23 24