Quote Originally Posted by tehwegz View Post
This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
Costco is something I don't need in my life, at least not right now and the foreseeable future. They treat both their customers and employees like crap. It always has a pretentious vibe in there. Parking lots and line ups inside are a nightmare overall. On a side note, I occasionally go with a friend who will go a half hour before closing. It really is the best time to go.
Wait, how did you come to this conclusion? I heard that employees at Costco are treated well with good benefits and reasonable hours (closes early and off on Holidays). If their return policy is a reflection on how they treat customers then I don't think any retail outlet treats their customers better. They take back anything, including half-eaten food. I know people who have returned a TV like a year later.

I love the size of the parking stalls, no need to worry about door dings. The only probably is how busy it is and that has more to do with Calgary. I've never been in a Costco in the US as busy as Heritage Meadows.