Quantcast
'Peoplekind' - Page 4 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4

Thread: 'Peoplekind'

Quote Originally Posted by Neil4Speed View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Am I the only one who can't believe that this is newsworthy? It was a joke, get over it.
    no shit!

Quote Originally Posted by CompletelyNumb View Post
    I mean, not a single person watching took it as a joke. He didn't sound joking. He didn't laugh, smile or snicker. He did interrupt a woman to correct her however, with a made up term that no one uses. That seems news worthy. Our leader is a dolt.
    Which video did you watch? I assume the edited ones being shared around by conservative sources.

Watch this one from the bbc:

I see a laugh, smile and a snicker and overall looks like a dumb joke to me. He also allowed her to finish after he realized he cut her off but I doubt the edited videos show this.
    Last edited by sabad66; 02-09-2018 at 10:13 AM.

My Ride
    Audi

Bad attempt at trolling... but on the plus side for him, it's getting more headline now then the veteran's comment he made in Edmonton (“Why are we still fighting against certain veterans’ groups in court? Because they are asking for more than we are able to give right now”).

However I do admit, it is fun at work to now troll my die hard Trudeau supporter colleagues when they use the word 'man'.

My Ride
    NC1

Quote Originally Posted by lilmira View Post
    manhole covers are offended, i'm a peoplehole cover jerk!

Convicts are upset, it's not manslaughter, it's peopleslaughter dick!

Wait, can't say dick neither, genitals!
    lol!!!!

My Ride
    Edge

Quote Originally Posted by sabad66 View Post
    Which video did you watch? I assume the edited ones being shared around by conservative sources.

Watch this one from the bbc:

I see a laugh, smile and a snicker and overall looks like a dumb joke to me. He also allowed her to finish after he realized he cut her off but I doubt the edited videos show this.
    Not a single thing in there suggests that it was a joke. They all cheer because it sounds so politically correct and inclusive and he is happy because he got cheers. It would have been the perfect time to say, "Of course, I'm just joking. 'Peoplekind' isn't a word, it's 'humankind.'"

On another note, here is an interesting article: https://www.newcenter.ca/news/2017/1...n-donald-trump

'I believe that the tool that is being used to dupe us is political-correctness. It is a very powerful tool because it stifles all argument and creates the perfect conditions for mass manipulation of the population. Those in charge set all of the rules and conditions for conversation and a large percentage of the population becomes afraid to make statements that they know to be true; or worse, are forced to make statements that they know to be untrue. Christopher Hitchens issued a warning about this more than twenty years ago when he said, "There's a police-state coming, get used to it. And it will all be done in the name of niceness". Well, it's arrived. '
    'While Trump is a constant bungler, egomaniac, hot-head, and possibly a corrupt individual, he does not engage in the vile and always eventually deadly game called identity-politics. This is a big deal and it's likely the biggest contributing factor in Trump's victory. So, while Trump has many faults, his basic instinct to protect the US and maintain its status as a great civilization, while avoiding identity-politics all together, is worthy of some respect. He also came right out and said that he "doesn't do political-correctness" - again, worthy of respect.

Justin Trudeau, on the other hand, does not seem to have anything innate about him that is worthy of respect. He has made some very troubling statements that make this very obvious. He has expressed a desire to see Canada as "the first post-national state" and said that "there is no core identity or mainstream in Canada". These are alarming statements, and yet, they have gone largely unnoticed. The reason for this is that the media have given him a free pass in the same way that the mainstream media in the US gave Bill Clinton a free pass after he had executed a mentally ill black man whose IQ was so low that he asked to save his dessert until after his execution. Like Trudeau, Clinton was the charming new Liberal and the narrative had to be maintained at any cost. This is exactly the same type of sickly behaviour that we are currently witnessing by the main-stream media towards Justin Trudeau.'

Quote Originally Posted by duaner View Post
    Not a single thing in there suggests that it was a joke. They all cheer because it sounds so politically correct and inclusive and he is happy because he got cheers. It would have been the perfect time to say, "Of course, I'm just joking. 'Peoplekind' isn't a word, it's 'humankind.'"

Those peoplekind that are cheering make me even more disillusioned with society.

Last edited by Sugarphreak; 08-18-2019 at 01:34 AM.

My Ride
    none

So Trudeau was just joking around? He was making fun at his own liberal policies and stupidity? Interesting.

bat-person vs super-person

My Ride
    Boeing, Airbus

Danger to Peoplefold!!!

Name:  dangertomanifold.jpg
Views: 216
Size:  63.6 KB

My Ride
    Edge

Quote Originally Posted by duaner View Post
    On another note, here is an interesting article: https://www.newcenter.ca/news/2017/1...n-donald-trump

'I believe that the tool that is being used to dupe us is political-correctness. It is a very powerful tool because it stifles all argument and creates the perfect conditions for mass manipulation of the population. Those in charge set all of the rules and conditions for conversation and a large percentage of the population becomes afraid to make statements that they know to be true; or worse, are forced to make statements that they know to be untrue. Christopher Hitchens issued a warning about this more than twenty years ago when he said, "There's a police-state coming, get used to it. And it will all be done in the name of niceness". Well, it's arrived. '
    'While Trump is a constant bungler, egomaniac, hot-head, and possibly a corrupt individual, he does not engage in the vile and always eventually deadly game called identity-politics. This is a big deal and it's likely the biggest contributing factor in Trump's victory. So, while Trump has many faults, his basic instinct to protect the US and maintain its status as a great civilization, while avoiding identity-politics all together, is worthy of some respect. He also came right out and said that he "doesn't do political-correctness" - again, worthy of respect.

Justin Trudeau, on the other hand, does not seem to have anything innate about him that is worthy of respect. He has made some very troubling statements that make this very obvious. He has expressed a desire to see Canada as "the first post-national state" and said that "there is no core identity or mainstream in Canada". These are alarming statements, and yet, they have gone largely unnoticed. The reason for this is that the media have given him a free pass in the same way that the mainstream media in the US gave Bill Clinton a free pass after he had executed a mentally ill black man whose IQ was so low that he asked to save his dessert until after his execution. Like Trudeau, Clinton was the charming new Liberal and the narrative had to be maintained at any cost. This is exactly the same type of sickly behaviour that we are currently witnessing by the main-stream media towards Justin Trudeau.'
    To further support the above article about just how dangerous Trudeau is to Canada, this came out yesterday (also shows how Trudeau continues to make us a laughing stock but for significantly worse reasons than "peoplekind"):

http://www.macleans.ca/politics/how-...mpression=true

"Atwal’s story is all quite intriguing, but so is the story of Daniel Jean. When he was appointed Trudeau’s national security and intelligence adviser nearly two years ago, it was explained that Jean’s administrative talents made up for his lack of experience in either national security or intelligence. Jean replaced Richard Fadden, a former Deputy Minister of National Defence who had also served for several years as the director of the Canadian Security and Intelligence Service.

Fadden had become estranged from the Liberal Party establishment for his insistence that foreign powers, notably the Chinese Communist Party, had cultivated agents of influence at various levels of government in Canada. Fadden’s concerns have since been borne out by a series of revelations, not least a Financial Times investigation last October that turned up an internal document prepared by the overseas section of Beijing’s United Front Works Department.

The document, a training manual, boasted about the electoral success of at least 10 Beijing-friendly Canadian politicians. “We should aim to work with those individuals and groups that are at a relatively high level, operate within the mainstream of society and have prospects for advancement,” the manual advises. This is the sort of thing that has been lately a cause for alarm among senior intelligence officials in Germany, the United States, Australia and New Zealand. In Canada, not so much.

Jean’s approach to China represents a dramatic departure from the cautions counselled by earlier national security officials, including Fadden and Ward Elcock, Deputy Clerk for Security and Intelligence of the Privy Council Office. Jean’s advice has also gone against the objections of the Justice Department, human rights groups and U.S. intelligence agencies."

"Last year, Innovation Minister Navdeep Bains approved the controversial $1 billion sale of one of B.C.’s largest retirement home chains to Anbang Insurance, an opaquely structured Chinese conglomerate with reported assets of $392 billion. Last week, while Bains was in India, the Chinese Communist Party seized control of Anbang and all of its assets worldwide. Anbang is now a wholly owned subsidiary of the Chinese government.

Also last year, without a full national security review, the Trudeau government green-lighted the sale of Norsat International to the Chinese telecom behemoth Hytera, a branch of Beijing’s surveillance apparatus facing a lawsuit from Motorola alleging massive intellectual property theft. U.S. intelligence officials, along with Fadden and Elcock, sharply criticized the Norsat deal on national security grounds. Last March, Ottawa approved a similar Chinese takeover of ITF Technologies in deal that had been blocked during Fadden’s tenure.

Contrast the Trudeau government’s willingness to accommodate the increasingly belligerent regime in Beijing, the world’s foremost police state, with its cavalier indifference to the security concerns of Mother India, the world’s largest democracy, and you’ll see why Prime Minister Modi and Chief Minister Amarinder Singh have been a bit worried about us lately.

They have a point."

Ya, the bumbling clown strikes again. Not just the recent India trip, but now the backwards ideological budget.

The typical "I love Trudeau" follower knows nothing about politics, or just about anything else for that matter.
    Last edited by Seth1968; 02-28-2018 at 10:45 AM.

My Ride
    ute

Don't blame Trudeau. Blame Canadians.

My Ride
    Model 3 Performance

Quote Originally Posted by Buster View Post
    Blame Ontario and Quebec as they are largely responsible for who’s governing the country.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster View Post
    I often here that, and it's a narrow minded position. Given your other posts on many other matters, I'm thinking you actually mean this:

When you have an education system that teaches biased information, propaganda, and shuns critical thought, then ignorance and bending over takes over. The few that can break free of the psychological chains, are now seen as stupid, racist, etc.

Why?

Because when you keep the populace stupid, then they won't revolt, but rather come to adore those that hurt them.

Quote Originally Posted by heavyD View Post
    Blame Ontario and Quebec as they are largely responsible for who’s governing the country.
    HD, you wrote that while I was typing my last post, but ya, we all know that.

Alberta needs to get the fuck out of confederation (or at least threaten it) in one way or another.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4