Quantcast
Enrichii Ban Discussions - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 6 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Enrichii Ban Discussions

Default Enrichii Ban Discussions

Name:  desodorante-ban-stick-unscented-sem-perfume-73g-Drogaria-SP-159662.jpg
Views: 874
Size:  24.9 KB

Well that didn't take long, it is quite sad that in this day and age that there are still such people in this world.
    Will fuck off, again.

My Ride
    1995 WRX STi

What in the hell? Nothing inrich said was outrageous enough to warrant a ban.

Fucking hell Beyond

You put up with Gestalts shit and let Toma spew his crap for a decade.

I don't agree with inrich on much, but banning him is ridiculous. Power tripping mod probably got butthurt about something he said.

My Ride
    '16 FoRS, '09 UZN215, '90 Z32, '15 Grom

Wow, when you think EnRich couldn't get any more ridiculous, he says this shit to prove us all wrong. Incredible.
    Good riddance.

My Ride
    Nothing interesting anymore

Quote Originally Posted by speedog View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well that didn't take long, it is quite sad that in this day and age that there are still such people in this world.
    There's a lot more than you would think. Fortunately most of them are smart enough to keep their mouths shut most of the time, unless they're with their mouth breathing brethren. You'd think Enrichy would learn to keep his shut on Beyond, it's surprising considering how he's all about self-image and promotion.

Quote Originally Posted by HiTempguy1 View Post

Fucking hell Beyond

I don't agree with inrich on much, but banning him is ridiculous. Power tripping mod probably got butthurt about something he said.
    Probably because he was already banned for his hate filled spewing. If you sign up again after being banned, I think you can pretty much consider yourself on permanent probation.
    Last edited by Tik-Tok; 04-25-2018 at 08:12 AM.

My Ride
    10' 4Runner SR5

Quote Originally Posted by Disoblige View Post
    Wow, when you think EnRich couldn't get any more ridiculous, he says this shit to prove us all wrong. Incredible.
    Good riddance.
    He's clearly been on other forums with like-minded ideals, which turns into an echo chamber, which turns into the "truth." In his head, he's trying to educate us, to "wake up" - it's actually quite sad. Richard, if you're reading this, you really need to take a step back from those other forums you're on and talk to someone professionally about your anger and trust issues. Recognizing there is an issue will be the hardest step I am sure, but I'd encourage you to really dig your heels in and start the process. You are on a very unfulling road man, good luck.

Online forums, echo chambers, are exactly what happened with this killer and the Incel Community.

http://www.wehuntedthemammoth.com/20...nd-mass-rapes/

Terrorism? Yep. Mental illnesses coming together in such a way it serves as a coping mechanism for them? Yep. In terms in cybercrimes I don't know what the police can do but certainly tracking and monitoring these people, online and offline, should be a start.
    Last edited by msommers; 04-25-2018 at 08:29 AM.
    Ultracrepidarian

Fucking hell Beyond

i don't know man... his latest post was basically blatant racism against black folks. Definitely crossing the line IMO

Quote Originally Posted by EnRichii View Post
    "It’s true that around 13 per cent of Americans are black, according to the latest estimates from the US Census Bureau.
    And yes, according to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, black offenders committed 52 per cent of homicides recorded in the data between 1980 and 2008"

Pretty crazy statistics eh? 13% of the population commits OVER 52% of the crime... Pretty shitty eh?!? go fact check that if you want. am I being racists now btw? or you mad that I'm telling you the truth, and it hurts. Go cry that racist shit somewhere else, mmm kkk?

Now... let me go on. by saying this is a cultural thing... These statistics have NOTHING to do with race! This has EVERYTHING to do with black culture. Let me explain.
    - Black kids arn't graduating from high school anymore.
    - Black kids are shooting each other at a SIGNIFICANTLY higher rate then whites are shooting each other.
    - Single black motherhood rate SKYROCKETED from 20% to OVER 70% in recent years
    - 40% of the jail population in the US is black. And most are in there for serious fucking shit...

I can go on, but I'm just wasting my time with you guys.

Anyways... I do love Trump btw. Does that make me a racist too?

Probably because he was already banned for his hate filled spewing. If you sign up again after being banned, I think you can pretty much consider yourself on permanent probation.
    Completely reasonable IMO. I think the Beyond mods are pretty lax and fair, I've never felt like my free speech was affected here, not like on so many other boards where if you're not with the majority narrative, you're immediately a target for moderation. Not once have I felt like that here, never, not since I joined in 2005. I don't post a whole lot, but when I have, I've never felt like some mod was breathing over my shoulder. Just my opinion.

I also don't think we have necessarily a Muslim problem or any other race/color/creed problem, we have an asshole problem right now. Thanks to stupid ideas, sometimes certain religions more than others, massive pharmacology with mood affecting drugs, etc, we face these problems.

I also don't believe in mass immigration into Canada, not because I don't like or don't care about them (I do), it's just NOT fiscally sustainable. Trudeau tells a Soldier in Edmonton who has had his legs and arm blown apart that there is "no money for him" right now. Yet there is 10 mil to terrorists and 100s of millions more to let refugees in. WTF is that? Once every Canadian who is able body can find a job and work, and our economy is tiking along well, THEN you can start letting in others and help them, NOT when your existing citizens, SO many of them, are completely fucked right now.

I restate - Jordan Peterson would smoke Trudeau in the next election, should he decide to run, as he's hinted at.

i don't know man... his latest post was basically blatant racism against black folks. Definitely crossing the line IMO
    I mostly agree, there are elements of truth in what he posted, he just posted it in the most aggressive and...unkind (best word I can think of) way. I have an aunt from Jamaica, very straight laced conservative/libertarian type, who rails about the exact same numbers and things in that post, and she's as black as black gets (her words, not mine). I will say that this isn't the first post I read with racist overtones from this particular now banned member, again, IMO mods in no way need to justify kicking his ass out.
    Last edited by Gman.45; 04-25-2018 at 08:33 AM.

My Ride
    1995 WRX STi

Quote Originally Posted by sabad66 View Post
    Haha what? Pointing out statistics is racist?? He even said that his issue is cultural, which it absolutely is and he clearly points out.

Black on black violence and issue surrounding that are no racist, they are fact.

Muslims commiting atrocities against western society aren't racism (as being muslim for one thing isn't a race) and it is a factually accurate statement.

Banning/silencing people like inrich is the EXACT problem that causes people to react the way they do. You are silencing their speech on important issues, deeming their opinions not even invalid, but of such little value they can't even be spoken.

If inrich is banned, then beyond should ban every person that has ever labeled christianity and catholicsm as pillars of pedophilia and murder, which happens on an endless basis here on Beyond.

Its beyond hilarious, careening into the incredulous, how so many of you can speak of the way inrich acts and apply expectations and requirements to him while not following them yourselves. Cognitive dissonance much?

And then you get jerkoffs like msommers insulting the guy because his opinions dont match those of the lefts which people like him are so indoctrinated in.

Beyond has been MOSTLY good about only moderating when necessary, but it is quite clear within the past 5 odd years that is slowly is going the wrong way. A790 isn't called the pc principle for no reason, he is the epitome of a sjw

Beyond and its mods can do whatever they like. Its their forum, their rules. It can become another mindless group think excercise (which it largely is compared to a decade ago), but that doesn't make it right. Just sad really. The amount of drivel Toma put out on this forum, what inrich has said PALES in comparison to Toma.

Notice how no one is able to quote what inrich said as racist, because he didnt say anything racist. And if being "aggressive" (whatever the fuck that means, need a safe space from the words much?) Is liable to get you banned here, then clearly the place has gone even further downhill then I thought.

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

A790 isn't called the pc principle for no reason, he is the epitome of a sjw
    To be fair, A790 didn't ban him, and I gave him the PC Principal name because he actually looks like PC Principal in real life, not because he's a SJW.

All I will say is that it's not easy for our moderator having to balance between user complaints and members interests.
    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

My Ride
    10' 4Runner SR5

Adam V., you clearly have your own set of anger issues to deal with. Every once in awhile I'll view your posts since I have you on ignore and even the most recent post above is continuation of all your other posts -- it honestly seems like Beyond keeps you angry and yet you continue to post, a lot. Re-evaluate your mental health and happiness man, and decide if Beyond is good to continue reading and participating in as it seems like you're in a vicious cycle of anger.
    Ultracrepidarian

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

You ever thought about restrictions from the society and politics forums?

I know some sites that do that for members who are either new or not in good standing?

End of the day, what he was saying was borderline shit that probably crosses over at a few points and with previous bans under his belt (not even just one) people are less apt to tolerate that garbage. It would be one thing if he actually made a positive contribution to the forum and community in other ways but that shit is really all he comes on here to talk about.

This ban is far from unjustified and the mods don’t need to be second guessed on this one.
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post

guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

My Ride
    1995 WRX STi

I never said it was.

And I never said that Beyond doesn't have a right to run itself as it sees fit. So what you are saying is to make sure to file a complaint everytime someone says "mean" things about catholics/christians and white people and those people will be banned?

Just clarifying the ground rules here, because clearly it is needed.

Edit-
    QUOTE=msommers;4726367]Adam V., you clearly have your own set of anger issues to deal with. [/QUOTE]

Everyone who wants to know my name can know my name, I've never bothered to hide it on the internet. I'm a very active member in the car community. Like Toma, if anything I say or do puts people off, that doesn't bother me im the slightest.

The fact that you have such an issue distinguishing passion from anger says to me that I may not be the one in need of assistance and you might be. I may be an asshole IRL, but angry? Hardly.

Inrich shouldn't have been banned because of this. I don't remember his exact last post from his previous ban, it may or may not have been warranted. Sad to see the safe space kiddos have taken over Beyond. Always easier to go with the crowd.
    Last edited by HiTempguy1; 04-25-2018 at 10:12 AM.

My Ride

Just clarifying the ground rules here, because clearly it is needed.
    As you just said, Beyond has the right to run itself however it sees fit. Some members contribute positively in some areas and negatively in others so they get to stay, some are just 100% negative so they get the boot if they fuck up. Also Rule #9 is pretty clear.

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

I'll just quote myself again.

Quote Originally Posted by rage2 View Post
    All I will say is that it's not easy for our moderator having to balance between user complaints and members interests.
    Our moderators have to make judgement calls based on the rules, behavior of members, and best interests of other members. Tik-Tok and killramos summed it up nicely. If you're contributions reflect negatively on others 100% of the times, chances are, you're on a pretty short leash here. Because these are judgement calls, it's impossible to please everyone.

Enrichii does have a point, but his delivery could have been much better.

Regardless, I'll split this discussion to a separate thread.
    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

My Ride
    Blue boy

Good riddance

My Ride
    2015 IS350 F Sport

Fucking hell Beyond

Power tripping mods? Have you been on Calgarypuck lately? I posted the "Free cat" pic recent;y and people lost their little thin skinned, snowflake minds! The mods here have done a pretty good job of moderating with not scaring away some of the fringe lunatics that make the place a bit more interesting.
    "if you disagree with my views are cannot adequately my criticism then ignore my posts." - Nusc

My Ride
    ute

Haha what? Pointing out statistics is racist?? He even said that his issue is cultural, which it absolutely is and he clearly points out.

Black on black violence and issue surrounding that are no racist, they are fact.

Muslims commiting atrocities against western society aren't racism (as being muslim for one thing isn't a race) and it is a factually accurate statement.

Banning/silencing people like inrich is the EXACT problem that causes people to react the way they do. You are silencing their speech on important issues, deeming their opinions not even invalid, but of such little value they can't even be spoken.

If inrich is banned, then beyond should ban every person that has ever labeled christianity and catholicsm as pillars of pedophilia and murder, which happens on an endless basis here on Beyond.

Its beyond hilarious, careening into the incredulous, how so many of you can speak of the way inrich acts and apply expectations and requirements to him while not following them yourselves. Cognitive dissonance much?

And then you get jerkoffs like msommers insulting the guy because his opinions dont match those of the lefts which people like him are so indoctrinated in.

Beyond has been MOSTLY good about only moderating when necessary, but it is quite clear within the past 5 odd years that is slowly is going the wrong way. A790 isn't called the pc principle for no reason, he is the epitome of a sjw

Beyond and its mods can do whatever they like. Its their forum, their rules. It can become another mindless group think excercise (which it largely is compared to a decade ago), but that doesn't make it right. Just sad really. The amount of drivel Toma put out on this forum, what inrich has said PALES in comparison to Toma.

Notice how no one is able to quote what inrich said as racist, because he didnt say anything racist. And if being "aggressive" (whatever the fuck that means, need a safe space from the words much?) Is liable to get you banned here, then clearly the place has gone even further downhill then I thought.
    When a person speaks about radioactive and sensitive topics, they need to do so in a way that is beyond calm and reasonable. It takes the utmost skill to convey things even as simple as statistics in a way that is productive, rather than destructive, to the conversation. Even those that are highly skilled in the art of communication get vilified for discussing objective facts like statistics - think Sam Harris, or Douglas Murray, etc. You simply can't combine the discussion of objective facts with ranting. Then you are asking the other parties in the conversation to distinguish between your kray kray, and the valid points that might buried somewhere in there. It also compels people (despite what should be their better judgement), to ignore some important statistics that can help identify societal problems that need to be solved. This applies to the challenges facing black communities in the US as we are too genetically homogeneous for racial differences to be inherent in such large populations. We're not seeing these statistics because of differences in the tails of the curve. So the differences must be environmental, and we need to utilize the statistics to help us determine and eliminate the environmental effects. But it's hard to have a useful discussion about the interpretation of the statistics when one side is Rant On, and the other side reacts by going Ignore On. The problem with Enrich types is that they get a sense that there are problems, but aren't smart enough to determine the causes, and certainly are not smart enough to establish some solutions.

The statistics related to Islam with respect to women's rights, terrorism, economics, education,, etc, require a wholly different interpretation and generally this is where the Left falls on its face. But that's another topic.

My Ride
    E90M3 510 Wagon

Finally... if I had to read one more post about how gm cars are the most superior cars ever made...

My Ride

Quote Originally Posted by ercchry View Post
    Finally... if I had to read one more post about how gm cars are the most superior cars ever made...
    Or the word "Bro"

So who wants to take bets on how long enrich will be able to stay sober enough to limit himself to being a “race realist” and not go off the rails with racial slurs again? I give it 2 weeks

Edit: well shit
    Last edited by Antonito; 04-25-2018 at 12:41 PM.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 ... LastLast