Quantcast
Beyond CSI: Check out this guy trying to steal my stuff... - Page 4 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Beyond CSI: Check out this guy trying to steal my stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by JRSC00LUDE View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This really is a stupid post, if you don't see the difference in self defense (personal and property) mechanisms between a situation where Police are 6 minutes away and one where they are 40 then you're trying to be an idiot. And that isn't fear-mongering,
    it's reality.

EDIT - gwill, the last thing I think is that you're stupid actually. I could have replied in a far more constructive manner for conversation.
    let me help you understand since your retarded. A crime is a crime regardless of where you live. The guy fear mongering bullets and shooting people is ridiculous. The rule of law applies to us all equally.... you can't take justice into your own hands as he proposed.

Cmw403 wants to be judge and executioner while shooting a guy that may or may not have been stealing something... shoot a guy who wasn't threatening your life.

Or you know play the rural victim bs to justify murdering a potential thief.. wah Wahhhh wahhhh

My Ride
    Saab 9-5

if you can't follow King Ralphs rule stay out of it. In the end the sheep always get slaughtered and the wolves remain free.
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/34/The_Smoking_Man_(X-Files).jpg

My Ride
    Edge Sport, F-150 EcoBoost

Quote Originally Posted by cancer man View Post
    if you can't follow King Ralphs rule stay out of it. In the end the sheep always get slaughtered and the wolves remain free.
    You mean the "shoot, shovel, and shut up" rule? Do you remember the context of that statement? That was during the Mad Cow disease saga and he was saying that about infected cows....not about people.

But I digress, I did not intend this thread to turn in to a Castle doctrine debate....just wanted to get some exposure on this tool and his ugly truck.

P.S....RIP King Ralph....we miss you.
    freshprince
    -Jan 2006-

My Ride
    Edge Sport, F-150 EcoBoost

Quote Originally Posted by speedog View Post
    Stolen 2001 Dodge 4x4 green on Reddit, eerily similar - link. I wonder if the one in @freshprince1 case is missing wheel well chrome on the passenger side.
    Good find! Though I think it is a different truck. The perp's truck looks to have the extended box, a different bumper (i.e. perp's has fog light holes), and running boards (though admittedly those could easily be removed), and the perp's truck doesn't have the K02 tires. Most of those could be modified, however the extended box I think is the primary differentiation.
    freshprince
    -Jan 2006-

My Ride
    A vehicle or two

Quote Originally Posted by gwill View Post
    I think you reacted how most normal people would. Your reflection on the scenario and your stance on castle law makes it even more interesting.

No normal person would jump to grabbing their guns...
    Well, waitasec there. What if someone were to grab the gun as an influence for the perp to stick around until police arrive? Or to protect themselves because they don't know if the guy is carrying a weapon worse than a wrench? (Or if they feel the wrench is weapon enough?) I'm not sure if you have guns or not, but when you have them it becomes a tool like any other. Just because someone grabs a gun doesn't mean they intend on killing someone.

Unless you're Seth, with a fuck the world attitude. In which case, apparently you look for opportunities to hurt people.

Quote Originally Posted by Kloubek View Post
    Well, waitasec there. What if someone were to grab the gun as an influence for the perp to stick around until police arrive? Or to protect themselves because they don't know if the guy is carrying a weapon worse than a wrench? (Or if they feel the wrench is weapon enough?) I'm not sure if you have guns or not, but when you have them it becomes a tool like any other. Just because someone grabs a gun doesn't mean they intend on killing someone.

Unless you're Seth, with a fuck the world attitude. In which case, apparently you look for opportunities to hurt people.
    There are a couple problems I see with that. Had the OP pulled a gun he probably wouldn’t be able to capture the film at the same time. Therefore you’d end up with a he said she said. Especially if the perp had nothing on him. The OP obviously had no idea the truck plates were stolen and if they weren’t you’d end up with the OP pulling a gun on someone just “checking out a utility trailer”. I’m sure that will go over well.

Now my second problem is step away from the OP’s situation and into the recent attempted car jacking, police shooting incident. Cancerman says if you don’t follow “ralph’s Rule” you’re going to die like a sheep while the wolves live on. In reality in that recent situation if a civilian had pulled a gun they too would likely end up in a fire fightand potentially killed as they have little skill in comparison to an officer

No offence to gun “enthusiasts” here, but none of you have even a minuscule fraction of the gun and tactical training the average police officer has. Most of you probably haven’t even shot a gun from anything but a stand still.

The sheeps in wolves clothing get slaughtered, they pick fights they aren’t prepared for...

My Ride
    Nothing interesting anymore

Well, waitasec there. What if someone were to grab the gun as an influence for the perp to stick around until police arrive? Or to protect themselves because they don't know if the guy is carrying a weapon worse than a wrench?
    Then the owner would likely be charged by the police, and the thief would walk away scot-free.

My Ride
    A vehicle or two

Not saying it would be a wise choice guys... just saying that just because someone feels they are going to carry their weapon into the situation doesn't mean they intend on killing anyone.

I think the op acted reasonably. He stopped a potential theft. By the time he unlocked his gun safe and his bullets maybe the their had gotten away.

For the record I own a shit load of guns. I do think property owners should be able to defend themselves but that doesn't include shooting a thief.

I don't think you need a gun in your hand to approach a thief... it adds a potential to escalate things of which the property owner typically ends up in the wrong.

My Ride
    6.2L V8

a) If you're going to quote me, please include the entire quote. If you bothered to read the sentence above that, you can obviously see that I was being sarcastic.

b) I worked for my uncle teaching a portion of adventure training to the British Army during summers while I was in high school as well as university. Have you ever been to the end of township rd 265A off of the forestry trunk rd north of HWY1A? If you go past Trappers Hill Campground (built, owned and operated by my family) in the summer you'll often see a large group of Brits moving in and out of our basecamp on horseback located across the river basin, just inside Kananaskis.
    Unless you have actually served, I guarantee I can demonstrate 1000x the military proficiency that you can. I'm talking every single category, not just the ability to keep a 5cm grouping at 1500 yards with a 65x47 Lapua. I have also had the honour of spending a few days on the range at Suffield playing with toys that are completely off limits to civilians, no matter how much money you're willing to shell out (no pun intended).

c) I don't use social media.

How long have had that meme in the chamber? I'm guessing you have had that saved up in the top corner of your desktop for years, unfortunately you unleashed it on the wrong person. Good try though

Aaaw muffin.
    Will fuck off, again.

My Ride
    6.2L V8

Aaaw muffin.
    uhhh... what?

Quote Originally Posted by CMW403 View Post
    Unless you have actually served, I guarantee I can demonstrate 1000x the military proficiency that you can. I'm talking every single category, not just the ability to keep a 5cm grouping at 1500 yards with a 65x47 Lapua. I have also had the honour of spending a few days on the range at Suffield playing with toys that are completely off limits to civilians, no matter how much money you're willing to shell out (no pun intended).
    What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

5cm grouping at 1500 yards

Is this the same as the golf long drive thread last year?
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post

guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

My Ride
    changes daily :D

Quote Originally Posted by kertejud2 View Post
    What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
    wow....just wow.....

I find the concept of gorilla warfare interesting. Sounds primal. Do you just go apeshit on the other guy?
    ---------------------------------------------------

Any writings in this forum are my personal view and all opinions expressed should be taken as such; there is no implied or direct opinion representative of anything but my own thoughts on various subjects.

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

Quote Originally Posted by phil98z24 View Post
    I find the concept of gorilla warfare interesting. Sounds primal. Do you just go apeshit on the other guy?
    I think you go.........bananas.
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

*Guerrilla warfare

/Grammarnazi

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

There you guys go monkeying around again, this is a serious topic!

On topic, it’s amazing how many former navy seals you meet when you go to the shooting range. Oddly enough they all have SKS’s
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post

guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

Last edited by Sugarphreak; 08-18-2019 at 12:23 PM.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 ... LastLast