Default Van injures/kills multiple pedestrians in Toronto

My Ride
    S54 M Coupe

Suspect in custody, it seems.

Lots of videos on Reddit.

Nice work, TPS.

My Ride
    Nothing interesting anymore

Looks like he was trying to commit "suicide by cop". Glad they didn't take the bait.

Told you guys this shit was gonna come here... And why wouldn't it, Trudeau's importing a million of these so called "refugee's" in every year now. They want to up that to 1,250,000 next year alone, and more every year after that as long as they stay in power. He's welcomed battle hardened ISIS fighters for reintegration. Given away 50 million in compensation to people like Omar Khadar and a buncha his buddies... Meanwhile down south our open boarders policy and straight up invitation from JT himself is letting thousands of illegals running away from Trumps America up into Canada. Shits gonna get out of control, and its going to happen quick. Anyone see whats happening in France over the past couple weeks? I think their in a 5 or 6 straight days of Muslim rioting, and tens of millions in damages. I mean... Don't think it wont happen here.

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

Quote Originally Posted by EnRichii View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Told you guys this shit was gonna come here... And why wouldn't it, Trudeau's importing a million of these so called "refugee's" in every year now. They want to up that to 1,250,000 next year alone, and more every year after that as long as they stay in power. He's welcomed battle hardened ISIS fighters for reintegration. Given away 50 million in compensation to people like Omar Khadar and a buncha his buddies... Meanwhile down south our open boarders policy and straight up invitation from JT himself is letting thousands of illegals running away from Trumps America up into Canada. Shits gonna get out of control, and its going to happen quick. Anyone see whats happening in France over the past couple weeks? I think their in a 5 or 6 straight days of Muslim rioting, and tens of millions in damages. I mean... Don't think it wont happen here.
    QFT. Guy's going to be someone that's been in Canada forever social outcast can't get laid dude and not a refugee.
    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

My Ride
    Blue boy

Any proof that buddy was a refugee/muslim? Did they release his name?

Quote Originally Posted by rage2 View Post
    QFT. Guy's going to be someone that's been in Canada forever social outcast can't get laid dude and not a refugee.
    Does it matter? Really tho, does it? I'm an immigrant, been here since '87. Grew up poor as bloody fuck, like pathetically poor, I remember we almost lost our house once when I was in Jr High. Bullied my entire life, till I learned to stand up and fight back. Integrated as fast as I possibly could, learned Canada's language, culture, customs, and worked as hard as I could to become a normal Canadian like the rest of you... Today I still work as hard as I can to be the best man I can be, in all aspects of my life. My point is, life is hard. Do you see me running people over with my car? Targeting innocents, women with baby strollers... This situation is fucked. Canada is fucked. People need to wake the fuck up before its too late. We can't allow third world culture to come into Canada in insane numbers and not expect Canada to become a shit hole. This is a terrorist attack, from a middle easterner, its confirmed now. Look at the middle east today. There is a terrorist attacks there DAILY, seriously tho, DAILY! Why are we importing this culture here, especially in such dosage. Its insane!

EDIT.

I've told my family that if I were to fall at the hands of one of JTs lunatic friends, to sue the Canadian government into oblivion. That is my final wish, and I made that abundantly clear several months ago at a family dinner, and I encourage all of you to do the same... Look at it this way... The Canadian Governments number one priority is to keep its citizens safe. Thats #1. Its no longer happening today... Between letting in a million people from a ruthless primitive third world religion in, to the millions in tax dollars we've spent to appease and process these "refugees" in settlements etc etc, to allowing battle hardening ISIS fighters back into Canada, or open boarder policy down south. What we're doing right now is suicide.
    Last edited by EnRichii; 04-23-2018 at 03:13 PM.

My Ride
    Sierra, RDX

We can't allow third world trash to come into Canada in insane numbers and not expect Canada to become a shit hole. This is a terrorist attack, from a middle easterner, its confirmed now.
    Source on this? Nothing I’ve seen has spoken to nationality or immigration status.
    See Crank. See Crank Walk. Walk Crank Walk.

My Ride
    Blue boy

This is a terrorist attack, from a middle easterner, its confirmed now. Look at the middle east today. There is a terrorist attacks there DAILY, seriously tho, DAILY! Why are we importing this culture here, especially in such dosage. Its insane!
    So what was the drivers name?

My Ride
    CLK 55 / 2g Eclipse / EP3

I've told my family that if I were to fall at the hands of one of JTs lunatic friends, to sue the Canadian government into oblivion. That is my final wish, and I made that abundantly clear several months ago at a family dinner, and I encourage all of you to do the same... Look at it this way... The Canadian Governments number one priority is to keep its citizens safe. Thats #1. Its no longer happening today... Between letting in a million people from a ruthless primitive third world religion in, to the millions in tax dollars we've spent to appease and process these "refugees" in settlements etc etc, to allowing battle hardening ISIS fighters back into Canada, or open boarder policy down south. What we're doing right now is suicide.
    Even if this incident isnt a result of a religious nutcase (just a regular nutcase), it will come to happen that a mass murder event will take place here, and it will be one of the JT shit heads that was welcomed in with open arms.

The reality of all this is that its too absurd to be planned out by just JT - its way above him. Even then, he needs to go, faster than the liberal media.

My Ride
    2002 330xi, 1992 Miata, 1996 Spec Miata, 2012 Ram

Does it matter? Really tho, does it? I'm an immigrant, been here since '87. Grew up poor as bloody fuck, like pathetically poor, I remember we almost lost our house once when I was in Jr High. Bullied my entire life, till I learned to stand up and fight back. Integrated as fast as I possibly could, learned Canada's language, culture, customs, and worked as hard as I could to become a normal Canadian like the rest of you... Today I still work as hard as I can to be the best man I can be, in all aspects of my life. My point is, life is hard. Do you see me running people over with my car? Targeting innocents, women with baby strollers... This situation is fucked. Canada is fucked. People need to wake the fuck up before its too late. We can't allow third world culture to come into Canada in insane numbers and not expect Canada to become a shit hole. This is a terrorist attack, from a middle easterner, its confirmed now. Look at the middle east today. There is a terrorist attacks there DAILY, seriously tho, DAILY! Why are we importing this culture here, especially in such dosage. Its insane!

EDIT.

Is it too late to deport this douche?

Quote Originally Posted by FraserB View Post
    Source on this? Nothing I’ve seen has spoken to nationality or immigration status.
    bro. if it was some random white guy.. They'd have his full name, address, phone number, names of his family members along with their pictures, maybe even a list of his dogs names out right now. Right now your lefty friends are cooking up some scam about how to sell this tragedy to the public that doesn't make the sudden influx of refugee's or the religion of peace look bad. btw all the on site witnesses mentioned the guy was screaming Allah Akbar while he was driving and running away from the scene. Course you won't hear any of this on the news. Its racist right.

My Ride
    Nothing interesting anymore

btw all the on site witnesses mentioned the guy was screaming Allah Akbar while he was driving and running away from the scene. Course you won't hear any of this on the news. Its racist right.
    So where did you hear it from?

always the one crazy family member at the family dinners there to provide good entertainment. i've got one in my family too, wouldn't give have it any other way.

My Ride
    1995 WRX STi

bro. if it was some random white guy.. They'd have his full name, address, phone number, names of his family members along with their pictures, maybe even a list of his dogs names out right now.
    Regardless of the rest of this post or his other posts, come on guys, don't kid yourselves. You all thought the exact same thing, I certainly did.

Guy looks a bit like a middle eastern white guy. So Turkish or something along those lines. He could also be full on white, in which case I'm impatiently waiting for the Christian angle to appear in the news shortly.

My Ride
    '16 FoRS, '09 UZN215, '90 Z32, '15 Grom

Quote Originally Posted by Tik-Tok View Post
    Looks like he was trying to commit "suicide by cop". Glad they didn't take the bait.
    They?
    Man, that cop is a hero. He did it all by himself.

My Ride
    Sierra, RDX

bro. if it was some random white guy.. They'd have his full name, address, phone number, names of his family members along with their pictures, maybe even a list of his dogs names out right now. Right now your lefty friends are cooking up some scam about how to sell this tragedy to the public that doesn't make the sudden influx of refugee's or the religion of peace look bad. btw all the on site witnesses mentioned the guy was screaming Allah Akbar while he was driving and running away from the scene. Course you won't hear any of this on the news. Its racist right.
    So if we won’t hear it on the news, where did you get the information. If you have a link, please post it.
    See Crank. See Crank Walk. Walk Crank Walk.

My Ride
    Silverado

how about we don't turn this thread to shit already.

RIP to those who died. fucking tragic.

My Ride
    Bicycle

Quote Originally Posted by FraserB View Post
    So if we won’t hear it on the news, where did you get the information. If you have a link, please post it.
    Doesn't matter. If the media doesn't say it, it's fake news. Terrorism won't win if tribalism is already ingrained into human culture.

Regardless, this is why it is much easier for terrorism to win because it changes public opinion.

Not going to lie, when I see a rental truck hitting pedestrians, Allah Akbar is 1st thing out of my mouth. So terrorism worked on me too.

I agree that while not Muslims are the same, they are a whole different league when it comes to difficulty in integration.
    Last edited by Xtrema; 04-23-2018 at 04:02 PM.

My Ride
    1995 WRX STi

Quote Originally Posted by dirtsniffer View Post
    RIP to those who died. fucking tragic.
    People died? I only heard 10 injured??

Edit-
    Holy shit, they just updated National Post's headline

Van hits pedestrians in Toronto: Nine dead and 16 injured in carnage near Yonge and Finch

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast