NC1

Quote Originally Posted by BigDannyCool View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Captain marvel

My Ride
    C43 Coupe

Quote Originally Posted by max_boost View Post

I love how they don't even have the decency to put fan made in the title. This click-bait trailer shows absolutely no representation of captain marvel.

My Ride
    NC1

Oh damn. Oops haha

My Ride
    Ioniq 5

Edit: nvm

My Ride
    M5 Competition

Quote Originally Posted by shakalaka View Post
    Was avoiding this thread until now. Just got back from it. Loved it. Was left feeling a little crappy at the ending but it is what it is. Would be interesting to see what happens in the next one. Ideally everyone that died comes back and the ones that didn't get to stay too. lol.

After scene credit when fury sends that message, any idea what/who it was to?
    Captain Marvel
    Name:  Captain-Marvel-Set-Photos-Rooftop-Train-Brie-Larson.jpg
Views: 720
Size:  43.8 KB

My Ride
    rally pig

watched it yesterday, probably the best Marvel movie for me as it kept me entertained the whole time.
    glad that I watched Black Panther first before this as it explains the character and Wakanda more.

I'm guessing we are looking forward to 2019 for Captain Marvel, Infinity War 2 and Game of Thrones in 2019!

My Ride
    Bicycle

Just watched it. It met expectation given so many characters and arcs. It's just the technical plot holes that got me slightly out of it.

Spoiler:
    - Don't like how they turn the Hulk into a wimp.
    - given the baddies has tractor/transportor beams, that should have been the weapon of choice to defeat most characters instead of hand to hand combat. That massive land battle could be won in seconds the minute shield is opened and they just transport everyone out of the way.
    - why the hell can't Dr Strange just sling ring everyone off that ship and back to earth?
    Last edited by Xtrema; 05-07-2018 at 10:56 AM.

My Ride
    The SHBARUS

It's quite enjoyable. It's a simple story that floats pretty well in general. I think the comic relief helps a lot.
    There were three scenes that I find annoying.
    Spoiler:

Gamora wanting Starlord to kill her to save the day. FFS just kill yourself in the first place if you are so determined. No, not wait till you are captured by Thanos. Then later flip-flopped to save Nebula? I know the story needs her for the father daughter thing but it would have been better without her sacrifice speech.
    Starlord freaking out when the group was trying to take the gauntlet. They won't beat Thanos anyway. He deserves better. Let him fight with emotion and lose.
    Come on Scarlet Witch, what's the point of trying to save Vision? To let Thanos kill him and everyone moment later. I'd rather see them take Vision first and Scarlet Witch goes nuts.

My Ride
    C43 Coupe

Question: do we need to include spoiler tabs even though SPOILERS is in the title of the thread?

My Ride
    M3P

Quote Originally Posted by Tej.S View Post
    Question: do we need to include spoiler tabs even though SPOILERS is in the title of the thread?
    Probably not but it's respectful so why not

My Ride
    Bicycle

Quote Originally Posted by lilmira View Post
    It's quite enjoyable. It's a simple story that floats pretty well in general. I think the comic relief helps a lot.
    Spoiler:

Gamora wanting Starlord to kill her to save the day. FFS just kill yourself in the first place if you are so determined. No, not wait till you are captured by Thanos. Then later flip-flopped to save Nebula? I know the story needs her for the father daughter thing but it would have been better without her sacrifice speech.
    Starlord freaking out when the group was trying to take the gauntlet. They won't beat Thanos anyway. He deserves better. Let him fight with emotion and lose.
    Come on Scarlet Witch, what's the point of trying to save Vision? To let Thanos kill him and everyone moment later. I'd rather see them take Vision first and Scarlet Witch goes nuts.
    Spoiler:

- Macguffin to get Soul Stone.

- They almost did get the Gauntlet. Starlord freaking out over Gamora is in line with how his character reacted when he found out Ego killed his mom. I have no problem how it went down that Starlord's emotion cost the team a potential win.

- Scarlet doesn't know Thanos got the time stone to rewind and kill Vision again. And she only kills him to prevent Thanos to get the stone. Also the way Suri runs off and the grey out body of Vision probably mean Vision will return in some form of android that will be much less powerful.

All Marvel movies have plot holes. HISHE will find it and make fun of it.
    Last edited by Xtrema; 05-14-2018 at 03:51 PM.

My Ride
    C43 Coupe

Quote Originally Posted by lilmira View Post
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    They can't really use scarlet witch's powers because she can literally alter reality itself. If she wished for thanos to not exist, she could make it so. A lot of the characters have to be dumbed down because they're just stupid OP in the comics. We wouldn't really have much a MCU otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by hurrdurr View Post
    Probably not but it's respectful so why not
    That's what I figured, fair enough.

My Ride
    2002 jeep tj

having hulk be a puss after he got beat up was kinda annoying, watching the movie I was waiting for him to come out of banner and smash the hell out of that bigger monster guy, having that hulk buster didn't fit in with the movie at all, but I guess hulk had his time in the last avengers movie

My Ride
    C43 Coupe

Quote Originally Posted by Jeeper1986 View Post
    having hulk be a puss after he got beat up was kinda annoying, watching the movie I was waiting for him to come out of banner and smash the hell out of that bigger monster guy, having that hulk buster didn't fit in with the movie at all, but I guess hulk had his time in the last avengers movie
    Apparently, according to the directors, that was not how the hulk was meant to be perceived. Those scenes were meant to show that the hulk was just tired of being used whenever there were big baddies to fight.

My Ride
    Bicycle

Quote Originally Posted by Tej.S View Post
    Apparently, according to the directors, that was not how the hulk was meant to be perceived. Those scenes were meant to show that the hulk was just tired of being used whenever there were big baddies to fight.
    Exact quote:

“We thought it’d be more interesting to explore Banner as a hero rather than someone that whines to get help from his alter-ego who he dislikes,” Joe Russo added. “The Hulk is not interested in helping [Banner] anymore. These two have reached an impasse with each other.”
    https://www.inverse.com/article/4460...transformation

My Ride
    Jeep of Theseus

Well, then they failed. Hulk seemed like he was terrified of Thanos after his initial beating - which is kinda antithetical to the whole Hulk=angry=power thing.

My Ride
    2011 Mitsubishi Lancer GT

Dr Strange could've ended it at any time. He has portal slicers o doom.

My Ride
    Ioniq 5

Bringing this back because I didn't feel like making a new thread but has anyone scene the new Ant Man?

Spoiler:
    Holy shit the ending. So many people in the theater screamed

Thanos is my hero.
    0.5 gram microsd delivered by 12,000 pound combustion vehicle and driver.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 LastLast