Quantcast
Attempted Armed B&E - Church Ranches - Page 4 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4

Thread: Attempted Armed B&E - Church Ranches

Quote Originally Posted by revelations View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Given how the courts have treated other B-E cases where the defendant was actively defending against (or shooting) these shit heads, had you beaten one of these to death its doubtful anything would have come about this. You had a bat and they had a gun.

Just dont mention anything about the desire to kill to the police or the courts - I know exactly where you are coming from.
    I suspect if you beat someone to death with a baseball bat you will be getting in a lot more trouble than shooting 1 bullet and accidentally killing someone. They are vastly different acts.

My Ride
    CLK 55 / 2g Eclipse / EP3

Quote Originally Posted by lasimmon View Post
    I suspect if you beat someone to death with a baseball bat you will be getting in a lot more trouble than shooting 1 bullet and accidentally killing someone. They are vastly different acts.
    All it takes is one hit with a bat. They have a gun and you have a bat. If you beat the body beyond recognition for 5 minutes, that might be a bit different.

Also, the numerous BE self defense cases now that have come out of the courts are not all accidental killings or stray bullets.

My Ride
    6.2L V8

Quote Originally Posted by revelations View Post
    Given how the courts have treated other B-E cases where the defendant was actively defending against (or shooting) these shit heads, had you beaten one of these to death its doubtful anything would have come about this. You had a bat and they had a gun.

Just dont mention anything about the desire to kill to the police or the courts - I know exactly where you are coming from.
    Its not that I have the desire to kill, it just made me angry enough.

Like I said, I have been in shitty situations before, but when you're at your own home you get used to a level of peace and you let yourself turn off the fight or flight response because you are automatically assuming that you are safe where you are. I can safely say that I will never again let that guard down.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4