Quantcast
Dyno Disaster - Page 2 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 28 of 28

Thread: Dyno Disaster

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    TT
    Posts
    275
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by redevil View Post
    Airboy Tuning is great. Sunny did an awesome job on my 2008 Forester XT back when I had it.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Airboy Tuning is great. Sunny did an awesome job on a custom tune on my 2008 Forester XT back when I had it.
    I will be setting up a time with Sunny shortly!

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    1,214
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by redevil View Post

    - - - Updated - - -

    Airboy Tuning is great.
    +1
    Originally posted by Mibz
    The criteria for being a Beyond Baller is simply knowing you are one.
    @toddgordo on IG

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    Protege 5 Turbo / Ecoboost FX4
    Posts
    1,019
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gestalt View Post
    Calgary is full of incompetent dyno guys and tuners. not one place i would trust with my car. I use the americans that specialize in my platform, not the locals that calim they know it all and can work on anything. lakeviews dyno day was embarasing. what i have come to expect from our local talent.
    Not sure if hes still around but I used to use Reg at RCTS and he was always great.

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Calgary Alberta
    My Ride
    ...BNT0B0X...
    Posts
    8,682
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gestalt View Post
    Calgary is full of incompetent dyno guys and tuners. not one place i would trust with my car. I use the americans that specialize in my platform, not the locals that calim they know it all and can work on anything. lakeviews dyno day was embarasing. what i have come to expect from our local talent.

    While I don't disagree that using someone who is familiar with your platform, your tuning suite, and expectations in general is wise....

    There are some AMAZING tuners in town....who take a LOT of pride in attaching their names to projects in town....

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    In the dark
    Posts
    677
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Airboy

    Have had my STI, S4 and golf R on his dyno. He tuned my STI and I wouldn’t trust anyone else.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    1,214
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EK 2.0 View Post
    While I don't disagree that using someone who is familiar with your platform, your tuning suite, and expectations in general is wise....

    There are some AMAZING tuners in town....who take a LOT of pride in attaching their names to projects in town....
    +1
    Originally posted by Mibz
    The criteria for being a Beyond Baller is simply knowing you are one.
    @toddgordo on IG

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    TT
    Posts
    275
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    My tuner did my file remotely. Sent me an ecu (converted to wideband) with the tune on it. After install of turbo kit I sent him logs via vagcom and he tweaked the tune using the logs. Pretty easy and it blows my old Revo tune out of the water

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    w/ Carmen Sandiego
    My Ride
    Exploded.
    Posts
    6,675
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    @Airboy is awesome. Sunny is a great person to deal with when I did dyno runs.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Similar Threads

  1. Dynomotive Dyno / Tomak Tuned DYNO DAY

    By blackpeople in forum Events and Meets
    Replies: 20
    Latest Threads: 06-10-2011, 10:51 AM
  2. Baseline Dyno Results for 2008 Lexus IS-F(Dyno Dynamics)

    By projekt_a4/s2k in forum Performance Modifications
    Replies: 28
    Latest Threads: 11-07-2010, 03:53 PM
  3. Dyno Conversion? *Includes Dyno Sheets*

    By boostless in forum Mechanical
    Replies: 9
    Latest Threads: 06-23-2005, 12:01 AM
  4. Street racing disaster in HK

    By kenny in forum Cars, Bikes, Machines
    Replies: 16
    Latest Threads: 12-20-2002, 07:47 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •