Quantcast
How to get MLB signatures?... (Jays in Seattle) - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: How to get MLB signatures?... (Jays in Seattle)

Thaco is offline sucks off little boys (ya, don't fuck with rage2 bitch!!!)
    My Ride
    Rage2

Default How to get MLB signatures?... (Jays in Seattle)

Heading down to Seattle this weekend to catch a couples jays games, i have a martin jersey i'd like to get signed, anybody have any advise as to when/how to accomplish this?
    User title molested by Rage2.

Quote Originally Posted by rage2 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's not the size that matters, it's the taste it leaves in your mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

Quote Originally Posted by Misterman View Post
    No logic, thought, input, etc from cult member...

My Ride
    99 Blazer

Get there for BP. Early I assume it'll be busy. Preferably have a kid with you.

Side note story in 2013 I went to San Diego to watch the jays and got a foul ball down the left field line. At the end of the game Anthony Gose was talking with his family and there was a bunch of kids wanting an autograph, I handed him my sharpie. After about 10 autographs the kids were all taken care of he went to hand me my pen and I asked him to sign my ball, some 40 yo dude came flying in and asked him to sign his soft give away padres ball. He signed the ball and went to hand me my pen back, in San Diego, covered in Jays gear, beside my gf in Jays gear, saying he had enough! I was literally the last one left. He did sign it after I told him what I thought of that. Glad he fizzled out,

My Ride
    99 Blazer

The Mariners hit 2 hours and 35 minutes before game time for one hour. Visitors hit 1 hour and 35 minutes before game time for 45 minutes. Batting practice is typically not held on Sundays or day games. All batting practice times are subject to change without prior notice.

My Ride
    Rage2

awesome thanks for the info, fingers crossed... (i'll have my 7y/o daughter, i'll have to find her a shitty ball or something just to draw him in so i can get him to sign my jersey, lol)

^^ Fact Checked

My Ride
    99 Blazer

Honestly get there early I'm certain it'll be lined up before they open the gates. It might help I believe they only open the right field gates so that might help you get a jump, be early and get as close as possible . It would probably be a guarantee anywhere else haha. Also forgot earlier the right field bullpen gives great access, but they open early and sell cheap beer so it'll be tough to get the front row there. I didn't do it I got carried away, but the upper deck behind home plate is apparently amazing near sunset with the view of downtown. Fuck I'm a little jelly haha. Have a fun trip. Safeco is probably top 3 of the 11 ballparks ive been too.

My Ride
    Subaru Outback

I've got a question for those of you in here as it sounds like you attend baseball games.

I'm going to Anaheim end of the month and want to take my 6 year old daughter to an Angels game.

2 Questions:

1) If i wanted to spend around $40 USD per ticket, where is the best bang for buck area to sit in baseball stadiums. It looks like I can get seats along the 3rd baseline (past 3rd base), 3rd to 5th row for around that price. I don't want to spend a lot of money as there is a chance she will get bored and want to leave midway through the game.

2) Is it easiest just to buy the tickets from the stadium on gameday or is it worth looking at places like Stubhub and BigHub? Do the prices on those websites drop as you get closer to the game, or is it better to lock in tickets now? I don't think it's an overly popular team playing (angels vs rockies).

Thanks
    James

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman View Post
    I've got a question for those of you in here as it sounds like you attend baseball games.

I'm going to Anaheim end of the month and want to take my 6 year old daughter to an Angels game.

2 Questions:

1) If i wanted to spend around $40 USD per ticket, where is the best bang for buck area to sit in baseball stadiums. It looks like I can get seats along the 3rd baseline (past 3rd base), 3rd to 5th row for around that price. I don't want to spend a lot of money as there is a chance she will get bored and want to leave midway through the game.

2) Is it easiest just to buy the tickets from the stadium on gameday or is it worth looking at places like Stubhub and BigHub? Do the prices on those websites drop as you get closer to the game, or is it better to lock in tickets now? I don't think it's an overly popular team playing (angels vs rockies).

Thanks
    James
    These games aren't sold out and lots of tickets left so I would just buy them directly from the Angels/MLB now. My preference is the 1st base line over the 3rd base line and it looks like there are some good tickets available at $40. If you are looking to get them below face value you can wait it out and watch Stubhub. These aren't high demand games since they are Mon/Tues.

My Ride
    Rage2

When i went to the dodgers a fre years back we bought from Barry's Tickets, it was very simple, just had to pick the tickets up form their location at a hotel before... it saved us a few bucks and the fees so it was worth it... for the jays in Seattle we just bought direct because we were short on time and it was a very popular game. (also we needed 5 seats in close proximity)

^^ Fact Checked