Quantcast
Alex Jones banned - Page 3 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Alex Jones banned

My Ride
    1995 WRX STi

Quote Originally Posted by sabad66 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You really think that it's fine for Jones to encourage his base to harass the parents of a school shooting victim :
    Did I say that? No. By all means share a link to a tweet or article where he incites people to be harrassed.

Seems to me its similiar to the lowering of the threshold for calling someone a bigot or racist. Because you said something, it becomes encouragement to do an action that the speaker never supported or said

I'm not saying Jones isnt a nut. I don't think I've been on infowars more than once in my life because some link somewhere directed me there. The whole thing is still bullshit though.

He and the audience questioned events surrounding the situation at the time, but overall believes it did happen. How many times does he have to repeat it on air? Even so, it's not that it did or did not happen, but if it was a false flag with an ulterior motive. Things can be questioned just like 9/11 and the Iraqi War (Babies being bashed in incubators, false)

Atrazine in the water is making male frogs mate with other male frogs emasculating them and some have turned into females laying eggs. There is a UC Berkley study on this studying this phenomenon. This is a common point people bring to make Jones think he's nuts but the studies in the wild prove otherwise. Also, Look at the affects of Flouride and vaccines.

It is the global depopulation that he talks about, not about white dominance plan. It's all these secretive meetings that the Super Elite have like Bilderburg. With people like Gates, Warren Buffet, George Soros, Ted Turner, etc. Look it up. 2009 meeting depopulation. Also look up the Kalergi Plan and Agenda 21 to actually weaken and eliminate the White race. Look what's happening in Europe. They'll be a minority in their own country in decades at the rate it's going on now.

The Media tried to spin that Alex Jones came up with the Pizzagate Pedophilia problem coming out of James Alefanti's pizza place, but he was just reporting on what other people were saying at the time and in fact told his crew to delete all videos related to that reporting because they were trying to distract the pedophilia problem that is actually going on at the highest levels of Government and in Hollywood. Look at all the significant uprisings in arrests related to Pedophilia since Trump became President. Trump actually issued an order to freeze the assets of people involved in Human traffickers. Read up on the Wikileaks emails of Hilary's campaign manager John Podesta talking about pasta, Pizza and Cheese, Hot Dogs and Walnut sauce, secret code words in the FBI database for Pedophilia boys and girls "I'll do better playing Dominos on Cheese, than on Pasta" "We plan to heat the pool, so a swim is a possiblility. Bonnie will be Uber Service to transport Ruby, Emerson, and Maeve Luzzatto (11,9, and almost 7) so you have some further entertainment, and they will be in the pool for sure" Obama ordering in $65 000 worth of pasta and Hot dogs even though the White House can't order in for security reasons, and how many people can eat that many Hot Dogs and Pasta.. Look at Tony Podesta's sick Pedophilia themed artwork around his house. Look up how Hillary intervened for Laura Silsby when she tried to traffic children out of Haiti..Open up your eyes man.

My Ride
    Silverado

..deleted.. others have already covered it.
    Last edited by dirtsniffer; 08-16-2018 at 08:18 AM.

My Ride
    CLK 55 / 2g Eclipse / EP3

I read that AJ was one of the first to bring up the notion of mass surveillance through technology (phone, emails, fax) back in the 90s..... but I guess even a broken clock is right 2x a day (make enough claims and some will undoubtedly be true)

Still, the fact that he was ousted, simultaneously, by the (supposedly) independent major American social media groups, says a lot - in fact, to me it makes him more credible.
    Last edited by revelations; 08-08-2018 at 09:59 PM.

Still, the fact that he was ousted, simultaneously, by the (supposedly) independent major American social media groups, says a lot - in fact, to me it makes him more credible.
    That's just it IMO, they've created a living martyr so far as free speech goes - I agree that the vast majority of AJ 's stuff is BS, but he's been right about the Gulf War psyops as well as mass surveillance. It's just that a great many other things he's covered are IMO mostly his spin mixed with a number of facts. Regardless, he has millions of fans and should have the right to have whatever opinion he likes. Having FB and other huge corporations ban him at THREE in the morning, just gives the impression of a cabal like organization of huge media conglomerates sitting in a dark room in the middle of the night scheming and plotting to silence their opposition. I'm not saying that's the case, I'm just saying this is the impression they are helping to build due to the fact that the other three companies all acted simultaneously after Apple, and did so in the middle of the night. That gives conspiracy theorists a ton of ammunition.

I also believe that the big 4 who banned Alex Jones are closely monitoring the reaction, as their true objectives IMO are guys like Crowder, Shapiro, Dice, and other vocal opponents of the far left. Most sane people understand the Alex Jones' channel is more entertainment than hard facts, but the other 3 I mention, as well as many others, aren't conspiracy theorists whatsoever, and still have massive audiences, and that's dangerous to the agenda of the big media companies. They'd love to shut them all down, and it's evident in the rules they enforce on them, while letting others they agree with like the Young Turks and others live with an entirely different set of rules on the big social media platforms. Not to mention they've completely demonetize all center to far right voices on their platforms already, which IMO was their first attempt and shutting them down/up. Now that most of them have funded themselves in other ways, the only way to deplatform them is to use nebulous rules as an excuse to ban them. It'll happen sooner or later.
    Last edited by Gman.45; 08-09-2018 at 07:29 AM.

Yeah, for many it does come down to: Should you be banning the tabloid with the picture of the animal with a head of a dog and claws of a cat?

I mean, its a tabloid. Its not so much fake news as it is entertaining news. People like to watch documentaries of history, they also like to play videogames where you take down robot dinosaurs with bow and arrows. Neither is perfectly on that scale, some established news is in fact - fake. Weapons of mass destruction factory ended up being a milk factory. Some rumor is in fact - true.

I tend to take the scientific method as being "true" If you can't repeat it in a reasonable period of time, it was a lie.

Fusion power before 2018, was a lie. Mr. Fusion was a lie. Hoverboards were a lie.

As for HAARP, there is definite reason to think its messing up the atmosphere because you can actually see it disturb the clouds. Just like how you can see a rainbow after it rains, there is actual visual proof "something" is happening - whether or not its a side effect or its intended main effect is up for speculation. Microwave ovens heating things up - was actually a side effect of data communication - it is not unreasonable at all to think they accidentally changed weather patterns trying to achieve something else.

And if that is the case: Then I could see the USA banning people for giving away military secrets. That is the *true* conspiracy :P
    Last edited by ZenOps; 08-09-2018 at 07:54 AM.
    Cocoa $11,000 per tonne.

My Ride

Quote Originally Posted by Gman.45 View Post
    That's just it IMO, they've created a living martyr so far as free speech goes - I agree that the vast majority of AJ 's stuff is BS, but he's been right about the Gulf War psyops as well as mass surveillance. It's just that a great many other things he's covered are IMO mostly his spin mixed with a number of facts. Regardless, he has millions of fans and should have the right to have whatever opinion he likes. Having FB and other huge corporations ban him at THREE in the morning, just gives the impression of a cabal like organization of huge media conglomerates sitting in a dark room in the middle of the night scheming and plotting to silence their opposition. I'm not saying that's the case, I'm just saying this is the impression they are helping to build due to the fact that the other three companies all acted simultaneously after Apple, and did so in the middle of the night. That gives conspiracy theorists a ton of ammunition.

I also believe that the big 4 who banned Alex Jones are closely monitoring the reaction, as their true objectives IMO are guys like Crowder, Shapiro, Dice, and other vocal opponents of the far left. Most sane people understand the Alex Jones' channel is more entertainment than hard facts, but the other 3 I mention, as well as many others, aren't conspiracy theorists whatsoever, and still have massive audiences, and that's dangerous to the agenda of the big media companies. They'd love to shut them all down, and it's evident in the rules they enforce on them, while letting others they agree with like the Young Turks and others live with an entirely different set of rules on the big social media platforms. Not to mention they've completely demonetize all center to far right voices on their platforms already, which IMO was their first attempt and shutting them down/up. Now that most of them have funded themselves in other ways, the only way to deplatform them is to use nebulous rules as an excuse to ban them. It'll happen sooner or later.
    Agree 100% - and the efforts to thwart any other non-left personality will just result in a new platform being created.

Quote Originally Posted by SportEL View Post
    The Media tried to spin that Alex Jones came up with the Pizzagate Pedophilia problem coming out of James Alefanti's pizza place, but he was just reporting on what other people were saying at the time and in fact told his crew to delete all videos related to that reporting because they were trying to distract the pedophilia problem that is actually going on at the highest levels of Government and in Hollywood. Look at all the significant uprisings in arrests related to Pedophilia since Trump became President. Trump actually issued an order to freeze the assets of people involved in Human traffickers. Read up on the Wikileaks emails of Hilary's campaign manager John Podesta talking about pasta, Pizza and Cheese, Hot Dogs and Walnut sauce, secret code words in the FBI database for Pedophilia boys and girls "I'll do better playing Dominos on Cheese, than on Pasta" "We plan to heat the pool, so a swim is a possiblility. Bonnie will be Uber Service to transport Ruby, Emerson, and Maeve Luzzatto (11,9, and almost 7) so you have some further entertainment, and they will be in the pool for sure" Obama ordering in $65 000 worth of pasta and Hot dogs even though the White House can't order in for security reasons, and how many people can eat that many Hot Dogs and Pasta.. Look at Tony Podesta's sick Pedophilia themed artwork around his house. Look up how Hillary intervened for Laura Silsby when she tried to traffic children out of Haiti..Open up your eyes man.
    Holy shit. I thought pizzagate was long done now... had no idea people still believe this crap. The best part is how you're making trump look like a hero and saving children when he's the same guy that would walk into the back room of teen beauty pageants while they were nude. (he even admitted this himself on Howard Stern in case you're curious)

My Ride

Quote Originally Posted by sabad66 View Post
    Holy shit. I thought pizzagate was long done now... had no idea people still believe this crap. The best part is how you're making trump look like a hero and saving children when he's the same guy that would walk into the back room of teen beauty pageants while they were nude. (he even admitted this himself on Howard Stern in case you're curious)
    Um, Trump is certainly not without faults with respect to women (affairs, lewd comments, etc) - but a pedophile trafficking ring is a little different.

EDIT - just looked at Joe Rogans twitter feed - not ONE WORD mentioned about any of this (infowars, bans) and these two guys go back to the 90s.

Hes concerned (rightfully) about his platform and not making waves.
    Last edited by revelations; 08-09-2018 at 10:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by revelations View Post
    Um, Trump is certainly not without faults with respect to women (affairs, lewd comments, etc) - but a pedophile trafficking ring is a little different.
    But still, it’s plausible.

I mean, you don’t do business in all the countries Trump does, or get involved in the beauty pageant circuit, or Hollywood, without being within arms reach of pedophiles.

As a side note as pure speculation:

It looked like Alex Jones was heading in the direction of the USA declaring a one child policy. Not that it would be very easily to convince or mandate (especially considering the historical "freedom" mandate) but you could see where he was going by the "Walmart parking lot FEMA camps" and the Thanos like policy of halving the population.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FEMA_c...spiracy_theory

The FEMA camps - are technically not necessary IMO. The US has the ability to deliver goods to excessively downtrodden areas - thus negating the need to "round up people" Only need only look at Skid Row.

Technically it is a viable solution to overpriced housing. If you halve the population by controlling population growth - a more reasonable level of prosperity can be achieved. The Thanos principle has been adopted by a billion people on earth afterall (China one child)

Of course to even suggest it, would require that the USA admits that they have been all downhill since 1970, which would be a tough pill to swallow. Trying to convince an American that it would be the case would probably be more difficult than trying to convince a starving African nation to not have 12 children to overcome the six that will die before hitting adulthood.

By my estimation: The US declaring a one child policy within the next century is a real possibility. But first, they would have to admit the moon landing conspiracy (which probably won't happen in my lifetime) China did it, its really the US and Europes turn...
    Last edited by ZenOps; 08-15-2018 at 04:40 PM.
    Cocoa $11,000 per tonne.

EDIT - just looked at Joe Rogans twitter feed - not ONE WORD mentioned about any of this (infowars, bans) and these two guys go back to the 90s.

Joe talks about it quite a bit in one of his recent podcasts at least

My Ride

Quote Originally Posted by J-hop View Post
    Joe talks about it quite a bit in one of his recent podcasts at least
    Yes, I did see that now.

Yes, I did see that now.
    Yea Probably figures anything he’d say on Twitter about Twitter would just get him the ban hammer.

Edit: not sure it was noted on here but Twitter also banned Alex for a week
    Last edited by J-hop; 08-15-2018 at 05:35 PM.

My Ride
    Model S

Quote Originally Posted by SportEL View Post
    He and the audience questioned events surrounding the situation at the time, but overall believes it did happen. How many times does he have to repeat it on air? Even so, it's not that it did or did not happen, but if it was a false flag with an ulterior motive. Things can be questioned just like 9/11 and the Iraqi War (Babies being bashed in incubators, false)

Atrazine in the water is making male frogs mate with other male frogs emasculating them and some have turned into females laying eggs. There is a UC Berkley study on this studying this phenomenon. This is a common point people bring to make Jones think he's nuts but the studies in the wild prove otherwise. Also, Look at the affects of Flouride and vaccines.

It is the global depopulation that he talks about, not about white dominance plan. It's all these secretive meetings that the Super Elite have like Bilderburg. With people like Gates, Warren Buffet, George Soros, Ted Turner, etc. Look it up. 2009 meeting depopulation. Also look up the Kalergi Plan and Agenda 21 to actually weaken and eliminate the White race. Look what's happening in Europe. They'll be a minority in their own country in decades at the rate it's going on now.

You seriously need to seek help. I'm trying not to laugh, because it's kind of serious, but wow man. Unless this is a clever troll, then my hat is off to you. But based on your other posts, I don't think it is...

Depopulation plans have been in several countries in the last century, but more often than not socialist countries. Lenin/Stalin had population controls. Its simply that "right" based population controls usually involve simple violence (war) instead of a more proactive approach (one child policy)

Frog genders - already scientifically proven, no need for conspiracy there. The "Pussyfication of America" may be absolutely true, from a chemical if not social sensibility.

As much as I hate to admit, I tend to side with "two men enter, one man leaves" which fits more with the traditional North American sensibility. IE: If I have a real gripe with Rob Anders, its going to be cagematch.

Pizza pedophiles? Definitely plausible.
    Last edited by ZenOps; 08-16-2018 at 05:36 AM.
    Cocoa $11,000 per tonne.

This goes to my point about Alex Jones mixing spin with facts. The wikileaks Democrat email leaks showed unequivocally that Dem party operatives including Podesta used codewords the FBI themselves say pedos and child traffickers use. And not just a couple here and there, quite a few examples of it being pretty obvious uses of said code. Then factor in Podesta's family artwork in their home, some of it being pretty freaky/sexual stuff - take just those 2 things and mix in a pile of other unproven allegations, and presto, Pizza gate. See? Just a couple facts with some pictures/proof taken out of context, and it's pretty simple math to create something like Pizzagate. It sure had me taking a hard look at all the information, as the FBI agents comments on the email codewords really lit up my own personal radar, then the artwork after that, and I was starting to get pretty interested myself. The "code words" were later debunked, although the artwork stands. That's all it took - again, I myself was hooked for about an hour or two, thinking "holy shit, this is IT, they've finally uncovered some massive evil left wing conspiracy". Turns out some coincidence, some freaky artwork, and then a bunch of BS mixed in, fooled a lot of people - one enough that he showed up at a Pizza place and started snapping caps with his AR15 and threatened to smoke check people unless they told him "where the kids were". Crazy.

You're right IMO, while Rogan has talked a fair bit about the deplatforming of Alex Jones, Joe has specifically said how much this concerns him, and even asked "young Jamie" mid podcast if they could or should run a clip of Alex Jones for fear of having the stream pulled immediatley off YT. When you have the largest and most popular guy in the podcast game afraid of being censored, over THAT, things have become pretty fucked up.

Quote Originally Posted by Gman.45 View Post
    You're right IMO, while Rogan has talked a fair bit about the deplatforming of Alex Jones, Joe has specifically said how much this concerns him, and even asked "young Jamie" mid podcast if they could or should run a clip of Alex Jones for fear of having the stream pulled immediatley off YT. When you have the largest and most popular guy in the podcast game afraid of being censored, over THAT, things have become pretty fucked up.
    Joe always says that though, which one are you talking about? The song? I think that could have been copyright issues YouTube is crazy about that. Joe has been pulled from YouTube more times than I can count, don’t think he’s afraid just doesn’t want people complaining after

This has to do with the upcoming election. Same as Gavin McInnis and the proud boys getting booted. Trying to silence the other side won't go as planned for social media.

I also see Lauren Southern quit youtube.

Lauren quit after her and Stefan Molyneux got back from New Zealand. Lots happened with that, with Youtube attempting to ban Stefan in the last few days as well, as per his video. Lauren says she is going to focus on larger projects and documentaries after the success of her Farmlands/South Africa series.

Just another example of the far left online agenda to silence opposition - Mastercard/Patreon is pulling TONS of accounts, hitting only those on the right in their finances.

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2018/08/pa...ut-explanation

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast