Quantcast
Canada’s first-ever Flat Earth Conference - Page 3 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Thread: Canada’s first-ever Flat Earth Conference

My Ride
    CLK 55 / 2g Eclipse / EP3

Quote Originally Posted by J-hop View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    All I’m getting at is that adult eye witness testimony is fallible, 10 year old eye witness testimony astronomically more so.

Logic and science dictate that the most improbable explaination for Bigfoot sightings is a large bipedal primate that has somehow survived 100k years without leaving a shred of fossil evidence and has some how evaded large efforts by humans to find them.

I watched part of Todd Standing’s discovering Bigfoot last night. I think if you watch it you’ll quickly realize this guy is a crack pot that has wasted 12 years of his life and not a shred of evidence to show so now he’s faking it. Sadly like the Patterson footage even if people come forward admitting they faked it there will be a lot of people that will still believe the footage.
    Yep, you can poke holes at one 10 year olds claim, but its harder to do against the, literally thousands, of people world wide who have seen something similar and thus it becomes evidence, in aggregate. Im not sure where you are getting the "there is no physical evidence" because many people have either hair samples or actual bones, foot prints, etc. Just because mainstream science doesent accept it, does not discount the evidence.

The First Nations people have lived in harmony with nature for 10,000 years - they would be the ones I would listen to. If many tribes across the continent report similar things (mythical stories, or actual sightings), you can bet that they would know better than mis identify a bear.

Another FN legend is that of the Thunderbird - a very large bird (size of a small aircraft) which is talked about in their stories and legends - esp around the NW Coast of North America (Oregon, Washington, etc.). There are now, a couple of eye witnesses to such a creature - but the creature is not globalized, like Bigfoot - so the aggregate evidence is much less.

Just like with shiny objects and lights in the sky, I know there are some good fakes, misrepresentations and mis identifications out there, but I recall seeing one video where the (large) actual muscle definition of the Bigfoot creature (legs, arms) is obvious (ie not a costume) and its walking away like a human.
    Last edited by revelations; 08-15-2018 at 09:56 AM.

No physical evidence has ever been found though, all physical evidence ever tested has proved to be fake or belonging to a known species.

Walking like a man also is a red flag. The way Bigfoot is currently described physically it would absolutely not walk like a man, if you just mean bipedal sure but it would not have a gate like a human.

There are things that billions of people believe in and millions claim to have first hand experience with but it doesn’t make it evidence or true.

Science is great because although it can’t give you 100% truthes it can guide you on what the most probable explaination is. The existence of Bigfoot is a near probibalistic impossibility. I don’t know why people make up conspiracy theories as to why “mainstream science” won’t acknowledge Bigfoot. A discovery like Bigfoot would be the largest biological discovery in probably the last 100 years of not more and scientists would be literally fighting to get recognition for the discovery. Mainstream science doesn’t want to accept it because the evidence to date has been utter garbage end of story

I won’t push this further but I strongly encourage you to read both sides. Any claim ever made analyse the claim and look at the probability it’s true and the probability it’s utter BS, just because there is a .00000000001% chance of something may be true doesn’t make it a good idea to hold it as fact.

Also keep in mind a lot of the lore you hear from native North American history (and other ares) has strong evidence of being influenced by natural hallucinogenic plants readily available and used extensively throughout their history.
    Last edited by J-hop; 08-15-2018 at 11:20 AM.

My Ride

The number of 'cant's and 'its not possible' in your statements indicates that even if you actually ran into the same creature I did in the forests of Finland, you would simply refuse to believe it was something unexplained.

It was not a fucking bear, it was not a man in a costume, it was not a shadow.

Lets see where this 'bs' court case heads. If my suspicions are correct, it will never reach actual trial and both parties will settle out of court.

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

Guys, the Astonishing Legends podcast covers all kinds of stuff like this. There is a 3 episode one on the Yeti, there's Bigfoot, Shadow People, Black Eyed Kids, all kinds of stuff. If you are entertained by these legends, believer or not, it's a great in depth podcast. So fun!
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

Quote Originally Posted by revelations View Post
    The number of 'cant's and 'its not possible' in your statements indicates that even if you actually ran into the same creature I did in the forests of Finland, you would simply refuse to believe it was something unexplained.

It was not a fucking bear, it was not a man in a costume, it was not a shadow.

Lets see where this 'bs' court case heads. If my suspicions are correct, it will never reach actual trial and both parties will settle out of court.
    Yea I definitely agree there is a high chance it will settle out of court

My Ride

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Quote Originally Posted by revelations View Post
    The government argued that Standing’s claim was based on assumptions and speculation, lacked an air of reality and was ultimately incapable of being proven.
    fucking fascist courts.
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

My Ride

I mean I could go into court as an independent witness and state my claim under oath, and it would be admissible - but this guy obviously didn't build a good enough case.

Well.. One of the few people who could tell you with his own eyes and feet that the South Pole exists - Died in his attempt to put a flag on it about a century ago (Robert Falcon Scott)

Most data we have about the poles is based on satellites and extremely rare flyovers. Flyovers and satellites that use cameras based on the human eye, eyes which are round. Data from GPS satellites do have an anomaly that they try to explain with "relativity" because they have no other answer.

But what if the "relativity" data correction is not due to space/time warping on a sphere. What if in fact the GPS data is perfectly correct, and needs no adjustment?

Why then: The earth would be a doughnut, as measured in its true form - energy and not mass. Once you understand it, it explains everything about how we see "matter" as the wrong means of measure. We should not be measuring the earth like a 1 foot wooden ruler, but mushroom cloud when the wooden ruler is set on fire.

Earth is without doubt - A doughnut. I can now rest in peace knowing that my words have been immortalized in a sub forum on a Canadian combustion auto enthusiast website. NASA are retards and can suck my shrivelly yellow balls.
    Last edited by ZenOps; 10-17-2019 at 05:16 AM.
    Cocoa $12,000 per ton.

Assuming the moon is also a doughnut: China should build a base on the north or south pole of the moon. It makes little sense to build explore the equator.

Assuming the sun is a doughnut, or a series of overlapping doughnuts: We should attempt to "break our plane" of planets. Exploring along a flat plate may have only revealed 9 planets because of our limited "sphere-like" clockwise spin human visual bias. If we explore along the north south plane in a counterclockwise spin (as extended out from the sun, not as extended out from the earth) we may find hundreds or thousands of planets orbiting the sun or at the very least, one alternate reality. If you approach the sun from one direction and it has a clockwise magnetic spin, we will be in the "Zero" universe, if we approach the sun from the other direction and counterclockwise spin - we should be able to get into the "One" universe.

Two electrons, both in the same boat, but one has been influenced by the doughnut to a completely different reality path (binary logic)

A river, when flowing through sand will take the shortest distance to the ocean. Which at the very first drop will be a straight line. But as the "greater doughnut" comes into play, the shortest distance will cause the river to bend right, and then left - alternating. This is the natural path.

BTW: Typhoons and Hurricanes are simply the natural energy flow of a doughnut earth. Use all raw unfiltered GPS data as "correct" and do not try to compensate for "Relativity" based on the antiquated (and wrong) theory of a spherical earth, and every weather prediction model becomes infinitely more accurate. Or use GLONASS & Beidou raw data, and not GPS which forces data into a sphere.

Yup. Absolutely Batshit Crazy.
    Last edited by ZenOps; 10-17-2019 at 05:23 AM.
    Cocoa $12,000 per ton.

And final note: The Reason that Google maps does not line up with Chinese maps is not because of "secrecy" It is because China is properly mapping to the true shape of the earth.

Again, NASA retards.
    Cocoa $12,000 per ton.

My Ride
    BMW X1 35i MSport

Name:  1541789697177-DonutEarth.jpg
Views: 470
Size:  86.3 KB

/solved

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3