Quantcast
Amazon Prime returns - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Amazon Prime returns

My Ride
    2015 Kia Forte5 SX

Default Amazon Prime returns

So we bought something off prime that could be found at some groceries stores but we were lazy. Anyway product turns up. Firstly it was shipped from some guys "store" in edmonton. Secondly it looks like he got it for a $1 at a thrift store because the box is taped up on one side and ripped on two of the other sides. It looks like it would of been purchased 5 to 10 years ago its not new condition, the things in the box dont look used though. What do i do in this situation, I would want to return for free and get all my money back since im a prime customer.

My Ride
    1995 WRX STi

If it was an amazon fulfilled purchase (and possibly if it wasn't but you are a prime member), just contact amazon.

Last time my stuff got stolen, they just sent new stuff free of charge because the shipper trespassed on condo property and left the package outside my door (no one let him.in the building).

For misrepresented items, I'm sure it will be quickly resolved.

My Ride
    Trucks

wrong thread
    Last edited by Darell_n; 09-21-2018 at 10:09 AM.

My Ride
    2015 Kia Forte5 SX

Yeah I asked for a refund and they are giving it to me it was amazon fulfilled I guess I expected more from amazon prime products. They don’t seem to have a return category for receiving 2nd hand goods as new
    Quote Originally Posted by BavarianBeast View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

Could have been over 60% if I wasn’t a paper hand bitch

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Amazon is very good about refunds or returns. The very few times I've needed that, it's been flawless.
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

Thaco is offline sucks off little boys (ya, don't fuck with rage2 bitch!!!)
    My Ride
    Rage2

"not as described" would be your return reason

There is a program within amazon which people can sign up for "merchant fulfilled prime" basically just ensures the merchant will ship it quickly with a short timeframe for guaranteed delivery. Guaranteed if this guy gets a few returns complaints they will strip him of this, amazon is VERY strict with accounts that get a lot of issues.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    Amazon is very good about refunds or returns. The very few times I've needed that, it's been flawless.
    yeah, they will always side with the buyer, even if its their fault, i had one where the buyer was just an idiot and ordered the wrong product and tried to tell me i sent them he wrong product but the order clearly stated the product they received was the product they ordered, i refused the refund, but amazon just refunded the buyer and then credited me as well just to shut them up.
    User title molested by Rage2.

Quote Originally Posted by rage2 View Post
    It's not the size that matters, it's the taste it leaves in your mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

Quote Originally Posted by Misterman View Post
    No logic, thought, input, etc from cult member...

My Ride
    2021 Zonda CRV

Return the fucker.

Ive ordered stuff from Amazon in the past (non prime) and the seller has not even bothered to even send it. What a cunt.

The second time I ordered from a different seller and I could not see the item in transit. I knew the same was going to happen. I contacted Amazon and they said I still have time to wait. Well the final date comes and expires. I contact Amazon via email and state that item has not arrived and I would like a refund.

Amazon contacts the seller and they(the seller) hurridly say no no and item has been dispatched. They panic, send the item in the post quickly and refuse to give me refund.

Im so sick and tired of the lazer sellers that I go into full fucking cunt arsehole mode and contact Amazon and tell them to keep the product. As per terms of the agreement I just want a refund as I first stated.

Amazon email the seller and it becomes a long drawn out saga where the seller refuses to refund me as item has been sent. I point out that I had stated for a refund before the seller tried to resend me the item. Amazon keep saying they are investigating it. Amazon is trying to side with the seller but are fucked with thier own refund policy. The package arrives.. Im looking at the product. Nope.. My English Barbarianism is flowing through my veins like hot curry sauce. They poked the wrong bear.

Amazon go into silent mode hoping after three weeks I will back down. I have to keep on calling Amazon. Im not backing down... I passed the Canadian citizenship test.. I know my charter rights.

In the end the lazy cunt seller refunds me. HA! They felt my wrath... victory is mine...!

All this for a shitty replica Samsung charger.. bastards.

My Ride
    1995 WRX STi

Quote Originally Posted by nzwasp View Post
    Yeah I asked for a refund and they are giving it to me it was amazon fulfilled I guess I expected more from amazon prime products. They don’t seem to have a return category for receiving 2nd hand goods as new
    Go directly into a "chat with customer service" system. Never use their boilerplate setups.

My Ride
    (maah raahde)

Quote Originally Posted by tonytiger55 View Post
    I passed the Canadian citizenship test.. I know my charter rights.
    I've never seen anyone reference the Charter of Rights and Freedoms over a purchase dispute before. I don't agree with you, but applaud you for it.

My Ride
    Rage2

Return the fucker.

Ive ordered stuff from Amazon in the past (non prime) and the seller has not even bothered to even send it. What a cunt.

The second time I ordered from a different seller and I could not see the item in transit. I knew the same was going to happen. I contacted Amazon and they said I still have time to wait. Well the final date comes and expires. I contact Amazon via email and state that item has not arrived and I would like a refund.

Amazon contacts the seller and they(the seller) hurridly say no no and item has been dispatched. They panic, send the item in the post quickly and refuse to give me refund.

Im so sick and tired of the lazer sellers that I go into full fucking cunt arsehole mode and contact Amazon and tell them to keep the product. As per terms of the agreement I just want a refund as I first stated.

Amazon email the seller and it becomes a long drawn out saga where the seller refuses to refund me as item has been sent. I point out that I had stated for a refund before the seller tried to resend me the item. Amazon keep saying they are investigating it. Amazon is trying to side with the seller but are fucked with thier own refund policy. The package arrives.. Im looking at the product. Nope.. My English Barbarianism is flowing through my veins like hot curry sauce. They poked the wrong bear.

Amazon go into silent mode hoping after three weeks I will back down. I have to keep on calling Amazon. Im not backing down... I passed the Canadian citizenship test.. I know my charter rights.

In the end the lazy cunt seller refunds me. HA! They felt my wrath... victory is mine...!

All this for a shitty replica Samsung charger.. bastards.
    your charter rights entitle you to commit retail fraud? that's news to me...

You received the item, dont be a dick, a lot of these amazon sellers (like me) are just small businesses trying to make ends meet like everybody else... we have no control over the shitty postal system.

^^ Fact Checked

My Ride
    2015 Kia Forte5 SX

Quote Originally Posted by Thaco View Post

You received the item, dont be a dick, a lot of these amazon sellers (like me) are just small businesses trying to make ends meet like everybody else... we have no control over the shitty postal system.
    Im actually surprised its profitable given Amazon Canada's low numbers of people using it vs amazon USA and the cost of shipping in this country.

Quote Originally Posted by D'z Nutz View Post
    I've never seen anyone reference the Charter of Rights and Freedoms over a purchase dispute before. I don't agree with you, but applaud you for it.
    Only a Beyonder...
    The Internet's verion of The Simpson's Townhall angry mobs.

My Ride
    Rage2

Im actually surprised its profitable given Amazon Canada's low numbers of people using it vs amazon USA and the cost of shipping in this country.
    i can actually sell and ship to the US cheaper than within canada... just gotta do your research

But its funny you say that because my volume in canada is actually higher... sure there's more customers in the US, but there's also more competition.

^^ Fact Checked

My Ride
    2021 Zonda CRV

Oh please..I could reverse that to you. Don't be a cunt and advocate 'a small business' is a excuse for being a shit business owner.
    It should be the opposite. These types of businesses are giving you a bad name.

I agree you have no control over the postal system. Its shit. But it would be jolly nice if one orders something that they would be nice to send the dam thing in for the first place? I mean thats the business in its basic form right?

As for your comment. I did not commit fraud. Interesting how you interpreted that. I didnt receive the item. If you read what I wrote the idiot never sent it in the first place. As per Amazons policy. They have to issue a refund. The seller sending it after is thier problem. I never asked for them to send it.

You do know the refund policy right.. I mean your a.. wait wait... cue the *violins* small business owner trying to make ends meet.. Im curious, what business do you have with Amazon..? Is it the businss of having clients order and not sending them the item? Or is it rubber bullshit thats flown out from Hong Kong piloted by Mavrick in a alternate Top Gun Timeline?

Name:  maxresdefault.jpg
Views: 655
Size:  41.2 KB

As for the charter, I wrote it in complete jest. I think it was lost you. Its okaaay.

But since you brought it up. Lets have a bit of fun!!!

Section 2.
    'Fundamental freedoms

2. Everyone has the following fundamental freedoms:

(a) freedom of conscience and religion;

(b) freedom of thought, belief, opinion and expression, including freedom of the press and other media of communication;

(c) freedom of peaceful assembly; and

(d) freedom of association.'
    Dear Amazon...It is of my of my belief and opinion that I would like to express that I did not receive the item in the mail. It is also of my belief that based on the tracking system, the cunt did not send me the item in the first place.

I ordered an emoji pillow from Amazon, it never arrived (shipped from China). Started the claim, you have to wait a couple of weeks first as they contact the seller, even if it's been months. Then during the wait period Amazon sent me a message asking if I would take a GC in lieu of a refund. I refused. A couple of weeks after that they asked if I received the item. I said no. Then a couple of days after that I got my refund.

My Ride
    Rage2

Oh please..I could reverse that to you. Don't be a cunt and advocate 'a small business' is a excuse for being a shit business owner.
    It should be the opposite. These types of businesses are giving you a bad name.

I agree you have no control over the postal system. Its shit. But it would be jolly nice if one orders something that they would be nice to send the dam thing in for the first place? I mean thats the business in its basic form right?

As for your comment. I did not commit fraud. Interesting how you interpreted that. I didnt receive the item. If you read what I wrote the idiot never sent it in the first place. As per Amazons policy. They have to issue a refund. The seller sending it after is thier problem. I never asked for them to send it.

You do know the refund policy right.. I mean your a.. wait wait... cue the *violins* small business owner trying to make ends meet.. Im curious, what business do you have with Amazon..? Is it the businss of having clients order and not sending them the item? Or is it rubber bullshit thats flown out from Hong Kong piloted by Mavrick in a alternate Top Gun Timeline?

Name:  maxresdefault.jpg
Views: 655
Size:  41.2 KB

As for the charter, I wrote it in complete jest. I think it was lost you. Its okaaay.

But since you brought it up. Lets have a bit of fun!!!

Section 2.

Dear Amazon...It is of my of my belief and opinion that I would like to express that I did not receive the item in the mail. It is also of my belief that based on the tracking system, the cunt did not send me the item in the first place.
    wow, someone needs to change their rag....

i am so glad you have 100% solid proof they never shipped your item.. because you sat in their distribution center and witnessed it.... you have no way of knowing they didn't ship it, they likely shipped it without tracking and the shit postal system lost it.

also, quit being an asshole, its possible to have a normal conversation... or maybe its not, for you.

I'm done here, i'd rather go have a conversation with a 3 year old, they'd have less of a tantrum than you..
    Last edited by Thaco; 09-21-2018 at 05:56 PM.

^^ Fact Checked

My Ride
    2021 Zonda CRV

wow, someone needs to change their rag....

i am so glad you have 100% solid proof they never shipped your item.. because you sat in their distribution center and witnessed it.... you have no way of knowing they didn't ship it, they likely shipped it without tracking and the shit postal system lost it.

also, quit being an asshole, its possible to have a normal conversation... or maybe its not, for you.

I'm done here, i'd rather go have a conversation with a 3 year old, they'd have less of a tantrum than you..
    Thaco. My apologies. Do not take my attacks personally. My imagination and arguments are stretched to extreme Ren and Stimpy styles. I haz strange sense of humour.

Name:  MjAxMy00MzRjMjQxY2JiMGNjNWVl.png
Views: 587
Size:  63.6 KB

But for the sake of discussion and flowing of ideas... lets take your point. I could reverse the question to you. Why does one have the idea that being a small business is a automaticaly self proclaimed assumption that you are poor and hardworking and can do no wrong?

Lets break it down.
    There is this thing called rules and there are three parties. The buyer, the middlman (Amazon) and the seller. If all three follow the rules then things work. It may not work in favour for all (depending on circumstances) but that is basic premise to how commerce function on that particualr business model.

One of the rules is a FULL refund if a item does not arrive. The seller is on the hook for the item to get there.

1. The seller in my case. Refused to follow the rules. The seller cant decide to wake up one day and make up his own rules and decided hell im going to refuse to give a refund because I did not send the item?

2. Lets take your scenario. Lets say the seller did send the item and Canada post lost it. The same rules apply.
    If a refund is requested, the seller cannot (without legitimate reason/evidence) refuse a refund as per Amazons Policy.

Yet somehow I am immediately assumed to be a dick for following the rules.. Why..? And yet the seller is a saint, a hardworking business owner because he refused to follow the terms to which they signed up on? I don't understand that logic you present. Feel free to elaborate or anyone else. Im all ears.

Why I do I think the seller was a cunt and why I went fucking cunt arseholemode mode..? When contacted and asked for a refund as per the Amazon terms.. they(seller) then decided to send the item and REFUSED a refund thinking they can circumvent the rules. Then used that argument for the basis of the exchange of emails to why they are entitled to NOT to give me a refund. This is where it all breaks down. Hence fucking cunt arseholemode came about.

The rules can be bent a bit. Had they just said, TonyTiger, we ballsed up.. would you like a refund or we can send it tracked. I would have likely said. its ok, just send it. No biggi. Thats why I think that seller is a shit business owner. 1. He does not know the rules of his own business and 2. He/She needs to engage with the customer when they balls up. 3. They can't pick and choose the rules on that model. Its not like going to the market where you can pick and choose the fruit and veg to your own liking..? The rules of commerce then dont function.

Im assuming (feel free to correct me) that you have been hard done by Canada post. I get your anger. They are shit. But is that not one of the inherent risks of this particular business model?

If you still unhappy. A bunch of us weirdos on here are going for food tomorrow (see the thread, Im too lazy to link). Your welcome to join (ha you can be the after dinner speaker and give a talk on 'hard working business owners'. HA! joke joke.. English humour)and I'l buy you a beer.

My Ride
    Rage2

Thaco. My apologies. Do not take my attacks personally. My imagination and arguments are stretched to extreme Ren and Stimpy styles. I haz strange sense of humour.

Name:  MjAxMy00MzRjMjQxY2JiMGNjNWVl.png
Views: 587
Size:  63.6 KB

But for the sake of discussion and flowing of ideas... lets take your point. I could reverse the question to you. Why does one have the idea that being a small business is a automaticaly self proclaimed assumption that you are poor and hardworking and can do no wrong?

Lets break it down.
    There is this thing called rules and there are three parties. The buyer, the middlman (Amazon) and the seller. If all three follow the rules then things work. It may not work in favour for all (depending on circumstances) but that is basic premise to how commerce function on that particualr business model.

One of the rules is a FULL refund if a item does not arrive. The seller is on the hook for the item to get there.

1. The seller in my case. Refused to follow the rules. The seller cant decide to wake up one day and make up his own rules and decided hell im going to refuse to give a refund because I did not send the item?

2. Lets take your scenario. Lets say the seller did send the item and Canada post lost it. The same rules apply.
    If a refund is requested, the seller cannot (without legitimate reason/evidence) refuse a refund as per Amazons Policy.

Yet somehow I am immediately assumed to be a dick for following the rules.. Why..? And yet the seller is a saint, a hardworking business owner because he refused to follow the terms to which they signed up on? I don't understand that logic you present. Feel free to elaborate or anyone else. Im all ears.

Why I do I think the seller was a cunt and why I went fucking cunt arseholemode mode..? When contacted and asked for a refund as per the Amazon terms.. they(seller) then decided to send the item and REFUSED a refund thinking they can circumvent the rules. Then used that argument for the basis of the exchange of emails to why they are entitled to NOT to give me a refund. This is where it all breaks down. Hence fucking cunt arseholemode came about.

The rules can be bent a bit. Had they just said, TonyTiger, we ballsed up.. would you like a refund or we can send it tracked. I would have likely said. its ok, just send it. No biggi. Thats why I think that seller is a shit business owner. 1. He does not know the rules of his own business and 2. He/She needs to engage with the customer when they balls up. 3. They can't pick and choose the rules on that model. Its not like going to the market where you can pick and choose the fruit and veg to your own liking..? The rules of commerce then dont function.

Im assuming (feel free to correct me) that you have been hard done by Canada post. I get your anger. They are shit. But is that not one of the inherent risks of this particular business model?

If you still unhappy. A bunch of us weirdos on here are going for food tomorrow (see the thread, Im too lazy to link). Your welcome to join (ha you can be the after dinner speaker and give a talk on 'hard working business owners'. HA! joke joke.. English humour)and I'l buy you a beer.
    easy, you paid for a product, you got the product you paid for, yet you still pursued the refund... sure the seller (or the postal service) fucked up, but now he is out the product x2 AND a refund.... how is that fair to him?

^^ Fact Checked

So we bought something off prime that could be found at some groceries stores but we were lazy. Anyway product turns up. Firstly it was shipped from some guys "store" in edmonton. Secondly it looks like he got it for a $1 at a thrift store because the box is taped up on one side and ripped on two of the other sides. It looks like it would of been purchased 5 to 10 years ago its not new condition, the things in the box dont look used though. What do i do in this situation, I would want to return for free and get all my money back since im a prime customer.
    Just return it. Select one of the options where Amazon pays for the return (not as described, performance or quality not adequate - anything that isn't your fault is a free return and they don't check). Done. Don't spend more than 2 minutes on it and move on with your life.

Amazon customer service is amazing and they side with the customer 99% of the time. You also have $2500 of protection buying from non-amazon sources within Amazon's network through their A to Z guarantee.

My Ride
    Ralli Machine

I buy a lot from amazon (2-5 packages a week easily, like yesterday alone I got 3 packages). I probably return 1 -2 things a month. Returned 3 things in the last 3 months. So like 5-10% return rate. Some of it is because shipping got screwed, was slow, so I returned it and ordered a quicker one. Sometimes it is that the product is broken or sucks. Sometimes I just look at it and go "that doesn't work". Maybe it is because it is prime but I have never once had a problem. Example, I bought a bunch of stuff to blow out my irrigation. I ordered a long enough hose, couple quick connectors, and a regulator. Regulator shows up, I install it, doesn't regulate, that's weird maybe I installed it backward. Install it the other way, again doesn't regulate. Weird. I go and put a question on the regulator seller page and the seller answers 'it is marked'. I go..... well no mine isn't can you tell me what your marking says? He messages back 'it is marked'.

Bam, return / refund. Fck I am not going to try and fiddle to make some sub-par thing work. Ordered another one and returned that one. Never questioned me once but maybe it is because they can see that I do go and order a similar part around the same time? Dunno.

Only issue I've ever had with Amazon is sometimes the prices are wack (like you go.... hmm $15 doesn't seem bad). Go to home depot like 3 days later and it is $4.99. SHIT! Or are listed as for sale by amazon, then you change the color and woa that one is $9.00 more, shipped from some dude, and not part of amazon anymore. That and groceries. We were getting really old ass Cheerios and Granola bars. Wasn't too happy about that. If I order either 'fulfilled by amazon' or 'sold and fulfilled by amazon' no issues so far. Knock wood.
    Last edited by The Cosworth; 09-26-2018 at 12:28 PM.
    Cos...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast