Quantcast
Made by Google 2018 - Page 5 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 5
Results 81 to 86 of 86

Thread: Made by Google 2018

  1. #81
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Cougar Town!
    Posts
    3,807
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    So I got a shipping notification e-mail from my Pixel order. Turns out I added a pair of USB-C pixel buds to my cart without noticing. Ooops.

    I wonder if I should keep it as a spare or return it.
    ---

  2. #82
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    Euro Accord Brah
    Posts
    6,397
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mitsu3000gt View Post
    Did you call them? Tell them all your friends got it and that the language in the email suggested it was available to everyone (Canadian resident was pretty much the only criteria).
    I used the chat which seemed to be OK. They got me to use the 'send feedback' on the store and those people will follow up.

  3. #83
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    2017 Civic Hatch ST
    Posts
    9,092
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kenny View Post
    So I got a shipping notification e-mail from my Pixel order. Turns out I added a pair of USB-C pixel buds to my cart without noticing. Ooops.

    I wonder if I should keep it as a spare or return it.
    They are apparently very good for the price, but obviously not as good as a high end pair of IEMs. The smart features will also be coming to most other headphones soon and won't always be exclusive to the Pixel Buds.

    iVerge reviewed them:

    https://www.theverge.com/2018/10/17/...ant-headphones

    If you plan to use them, $30 is cheap enough to just keep a spare. If you are going to use another set anyway, I'd just return them.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by schocker View Post
    I used the chat which seemed to be OK. They got me to use the 'send feedback' on the store and those people will follow up.
    Hope it works out - I suspect they will hook you up.

  4. #84
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta
    My Ride
    MKV .:R32
    Posts
    509
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Did some of you already receive the $75 Google credit?

  5. #85
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Cougar Town!
    Posts
    3,807
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mitsu3000gt View Post
    If you plan to use them, $30 is cheap enough to just keep a spare. If you are going to use another set anyway, I'd just return them.
    - - - Updated - - -
    Yeah I'll probably return them as I plan on getting some wireless ones at some point. Pixel Buds v2 or whatever else comes out.
    ---

  6. #86
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    2017 Civic Hatch ST
    Posts
    9,092
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kg810 View Post
    Did some of you already receive the $75 Google credit?
    It is supposed to come 6-8 weeks after the promotional period ends (Oct 31) according to the fine print.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by kenny View Post
    Yeah I'll probably return them as I plan on getting some wireless ones at some point. Pixel Buds v2 or whatever else comes out.
    I am trying to go wireless too - I am just having trouble finding anything that is reviewed well. Might have to use the dongle for while longer.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 5

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 19
    Latest Threads: 07-22-2018, 01:30 PM
  2. 2018 M2 or 2018 Civic Type R. Which one should I get?

    By heavyD in forum General Car/Bike Talk
    Replies: 83
    Latest Threads: 05-31-2018, 11:48 AM
  3. FS: Flames vs blue jackets March 29th 2018 and flames vs coyotes April 3rd 2018 bfv

    By locust in forum Event Tickets / Attraction Passes
    Replies: 0
    Latest Threads: 03-13-2018, 12:08 PM
  4. Honda made a mistake and OWNED by google on 09 TSX info

    By Xtrema in forum Automotive News
    Replies: 18
    Latest Threads: 02-14-2008, 04:09 PM
  5. Pre made cat-back vs custom made exhaust.

    By T5_X in forum Performance Modifications
    Replies: 26
    Latest Threads: 03-08-2004, 11:56 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •