Quantcast
Oumuamua alien space probe. - Page 3 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Thread: Oumuamua alien space probe.

My Ride
    2021 Zonda CRV

Quote Originally Posted by revelations View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Dr. Greer and his team have amassed around 400 ex-military and government officials who were able to use a legal loop hole to break their oath of secrecy. This is exactly the story they are all telling.

As far as advanced technology for propulsion - T. Townsend Brown had things flying around in a lab using electrostatic propulsion - back in the 1930s. He was apparently able to scale it up to full sized models and it went black from there (in the 1940s).
    If tech could be developed in the 1930's.
    How come other countries have not caught up and developed this? Thats the only problem I have with this. Other countries would have caught up by now and developed/scaled this tech up.

3) Aliens sent an interstellar remote probe, probably with AI of some kind, that maybe orbits earth
    Just to expand on this line of thought. Interesting.
    Sending a probe has its own problems. If you look at New Horizons that went to Pluto. It was a flyby, the amount of energy required to slow down and go into orbit, just not feasible.

Now a probe going interstellar... interesting. Going to another planet of another star, remember that star is also moving. How would you launch and get propulsion towards another star and get into orbit?
    Now this is going a bit down the rabbit hole.
    If we look at that problem from our own standpoint. I can see a probe being sent, not from earth. In terms of enginering..built in space with materials and fuel harvested from a asteroid or another planet/moon. Makes much more sense in terms of cost, fuel and materials etc.

The big issue is technology in specific areas areas being advanced to bounce off each other. An example, observation tech (i.e a super james Webb/Hubble)...do our homework first, calculate trajectory etc. Then you have other tech, space mining/building tech, propulsion tech, AI Tech, power generation (nuclear..?) & rocket tech. How far as a species are we away from all that? Does make one ponder though.

Could a alien species do it? They would have all those areas of tech covered at least. If a probe is sent from another exo planet. I don't see it being able to slow down to orbit. How would it solve the problem of communicating with its home star..? A string of probes that act as a relay..? Who knows..
    What are anyone else's thoughts..?

Given the age of the universe why has it not been done already? (i.e Alien probes being sent to us..?) Fermi Paradox.

Name:  NVov6VA.gif
Views: 157
Size:  2.00 MB

I have not followed what Dr. Greer has claimed or not claimed about the Atacama item, but its certainly not within the realm of present scientific knowledge to explain away. The skeleton indeed has human DNA, but even monkeys share 96% of their DNA with us.

Either way, I look at the technology ascpect - and the evidence (not just Dr. Greer) in aggregate does point to a large scale black ops system that has very advanced technology going on.
    Actually if you read through the DNA results it was determined to be beyond a reasonable doubt human and was determined to be the unfortunates result of genetic defects.

I’m not sure if you’re trolling or you just haven’t read the scientific findings (or believe there is a massively unrealistically complex conspiracy to mislead the public).

I have no doubt if there was any solid evidence about aliens trump would have tweeted about it by now

Edit: also read up a bit on biefeld-brown effect. He made extraordinary claims that even with today’s tech could not be replicated. Again research both sides, don’t just take what someone says as gospel
    Last edited by J-hop; 11-09-2018 at 08:57 PM.

My Ride
    CLK 55 / 2g Eclipse / EP3

Quote Originally Posted by J-hop View Post
    Actually if you read through the DNA results it was determined to be beyond a reasonable doubt human and was determined to be the unfortunates result of genetic defects.

I’m not sure if you’re trolling or you just haven’t read the scientific findings (or believe there is a massively unrealistically complex conspiracy to mislead the public).

I have no doubt if there was any solid evidence about aliens trump would have tweeted about it by now
    Again, I do not follow the biological claims of Dr. Greer or his team.

Again, I do not follow the biological claims of Dr. Greer or his team.
    You said it wasn’t in the realm of scientific knowledge to explain away. That’s what I was responding to because once you sift through the conspiracy theories and find the actual scientific findings it’s clear. But the problem is the people doing the science are muted by the crazies like dr.greer muddying otherwise clear waters with their unwillingness to accept logical scientific based explanations and instead latching on to explanations that while hugely improbable fit their preconceived narrative

Edit:https://news.nationalgeographic.com/...ata-alien-dna/
    Also in recent history we know living humans can be at least as short as 21.5” and that’s only known humans in recent history and we know that the most probable explanation for ata was she was still born/died shortly after birth so it’s not even a stretch
    Last edited by J-hop; 11-09-2018 at 09:16 PM.

My Ride

OK I watched a little bit of Dr. Greer's story behind the skeleton:

- he states that he has never made the claim that it was ET

- in the same way crazies muddy the waters of actual science (flat earth), there is also the flip side of the coin in that he states in his experience there are scientists and groups who are interested in maintaining the present narrative of human evolution and stale technological development - and something as profound as this must be dumbed down as much as possible.

- he states that other Genelogists (sp?) have come forward with profound explanations of common sense mistakes and oddities in the original study by Gary Nolan at Stanford.

- he states that Gary Nolan had a multi million DOD grant suddenly come to him 2 weeks after the study was released.

Normally I would look up someone with a 3rd person perspective - in the case of UFOlogy - Grant Cameron for eg. but I dont have an independent person at this point to look up as I have not followed this very much.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEht3iVnf2Q

In my opinion, people like Greer and DeLonge are being handled by different groups who have mostly competing agendas.

My Ride

Quote Originally Posted by tonytiger55 View Post
    If tech could be developed in the 1930's.
    How come other countries have not caught up and developed this? Thats the only problem I have with this. Other countries would have caught up by now and developed/scaled this tech up.
    The question can be expanded to 'why hasn't some, individual person come up with technology X that would change our way of life' and the answer is - they have - and then they are usually being bought out and the technology disappears onto a shelf once they start making preparations for production.

The patent office in the US for eg. slaps a National Secrecy Order on items they do not want (even if independently discovered), disseminated.

https://www.wired.com/2013/04/gov-se...rs-on-patents/ (an example of something innocuous)

Tens of thousands of patent applications are manually examined each year under the Invention Secrecy Act and referred for a final decision to the Pentagon, National Security Agency, Department of Justice and, more recently, Department of Homeland Security.
    Last edited by revelations; 11-10-2018 at 12:28 AM.

OK I watched a little bit of Dr. Greer's story behind the skeleton:

- he states that he has never made the claim that it was ET

- in the same way crazies muddy the waters of actual science (flat earth), there is also the flip side of the coin in that he states in his experience there are scientists and groups who are interested in maintaining the present narrative of human evolution and stale technological development - and something as profound as this must be dumbed down as much as possible.

- he states that other Genelogists (sp?) have come forward with profound explanations of common sense mistakes and oddities in the original study by Gary Nolan at Stanford.

- he states that Gary Nolan had a multi million DOD grant suddenly come to him 2 weeks after the study was released.

Normally I would look up someone with a 3rd person perspective - in the case of UFOlogy - Grant Cameron for eg. but I dont have an independent person at this point to look up as I have not followed this very much.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEht3iVnf2Q

In my opinion, people like Greer and DeLonge are being handled by different groups who have mostly competing agendas.
    So are you say every country is in on it?

Does it seem logical to you that a country like Russia wouldn’t capitalize on the suppression of true science and blow the US out of the water technologically? Or is every government in the world in cahoots.

Think about it. These crazies (dr.greer) make claims that sound sexy, but if you actually spend time thinking about it don’t make a lick of sense. These conspiracies suppressing science would have to be so massive, so widespread, so well funded, requiring every government in the world to work together, it would be unimaginable to try to pull off.

Again I urge you to think critically about this. Dr.greer is making the same claim that Todd standing made about the supposed Bigfoot hair that turned out to be human. What makes more sense, Ata is simply a primordial dwarf or something like that. Or there is a worldwide conspiracy to cover up its an alien? What makes more sense, scientists that have spent their life analyzing DNA are right and Todd standing’s hair is human? Or Todd’s googling how to interpret genetic markers is right? seriously?

Don’t get me wrong your ideas are fun and interesting and I watch just as many (probably more) UFO, ancient aliens paranormal etc shows as you. But at the end of the day none of it stands up to rational, logical, science based criticism.

The question can be expanded to 'why hasn't some, individual person come up with technology X that would change our way of life' and the answer is - they have - and then they are usually being bought out and the technology disappears onto a shelf once they start making preparations for production.

The patent office in the US for eg. slaps a National Secrecy Order on items they do not want (even if independently discovered), disseminated.

https://www.wired.com/2013/04/gov-se...rs-on-patents/ (an example of something innocuous)
    I think you missed his point. The example you brought up (brown) was yet another situation where a person makes a claim with no evidence. Later scientists on multiple occasions prove his claims wrong. Yet you believe the guy making the extraordinary claim, not the multiple groups with better, more advance technology that disproved his claims and could never replicate them. Again what seems more likely? A worldwide conspiracy? Or one quack made bad claims to get notoriety?
    Last edited by J-hop; 11-10-2018 at 06:55 AM.

To me, the probe is pretty much the only way to do space exploration assuming that faster than light is not possible.

Consider that: Human lifespan is measured in less than a century. Assume alien life might be out of that norm, maybe as much as significant or 2,000 years. How long would it take a sub-lightspeed object to travel from another system to ours? Possibly millions of years. That still means you need multigenerations before anything gets done.

Its mind-boggling, and you would never convince a human or alien to something like that (assuming they had a home "planet" to build the initial craft upon) I mean, by the time you got there you might have evolved from a fish-like alien, to a ape-like type alien or vice-versa. The inbreeding would be horrendous. The sheer logistics of just keeping aliens fed and with a breathable atmosphere is staggering considering there are micrometeors out there that could rip through something like the space station like a bullet through cheese.

Someone should really do some calcs to see if the probe will ever cross paths with its origin point. I mean, if I wanted to do a probe of Jupiter and have it come back to Earth, I would plot a not quite 180 degree slingshot. It never is exactly perfect 180 degrees because the earth and Jupiter both move in relation to each other as time passes. Oumuamua might just be heading home right now even though to us it looks like its heading off to a random point in the sky.
    Last edited by ZenOps; 11-10-2018 at 06:57 AM.
    Cocoa $11,000 per tonne.

My Ride

Quote Originally Posted by J-hop View Post
    So are you say every country is in on it?

Does it seem logical to you that a country like Russia wouldn’t capitalize on the suppression of true science and blow the US out of the water technologically? Or is every government in the world in cahoots.

Think about it. These crazies (dr.greer) make claims that sound sexy, but if you actually spend time thinking about it don’t make a lick of sense. These conspiracies suppressing science would have to be so massive, so widespread, so well funded, requiring every government in the world to work together, it would be unimaginable to try to pull off.

Again I urge you to think critically about this. Dr.greer is making the same claim that Todd standing made about the supposed Bigfoot hair that turned out to be human. What makes more sense, Ata is simply a primordial dwarf or something like that. Or there is a worldwide conspiracy to cover up its an alien? What makes more sense, scientists that have spent their life analyzing DNA are right and Todd standing’s hair is human? Or Todd’s googling how to interpret genetic markers is right? seriously?

Don’t get me wrong your ideas are fun and interesting and I watch just as many (probably more) UFO, ancient aliens paranormal etc shows as you. But at the end of the day none of it stands up to rational, logical, science based criticism.

I think you missed his point. The example you brought up (brown) was yet another situation where a person makes a claim with no evidence. Later scientists on multiple occasions prove his claims wrong. Yet you believe the guy making the extraordinary claim, not the multiple groups with better, more advance technology that disproved his claims and could never replicate them. Again what seems more likely? A worldwide conspiracy? Or one quack made bad claims to get notoriety?
    OK so the larger question is:

Is there proof or evidence of a large scale, trans-national hierarchy designed to suppress information about advanced technology, advanced life forms and the history about our race?

What evidence would be required for this existence? (besides just Dr. Greer) - would some whistle-blowers suffice?

Yes, I do agree countries like Russia and China seem to not give a fuck about Americans and their foreign policy and would seem to be the ones to give the finger to them - but I get the sense that there is something much more global going on here.
    Last edited by revelations; 11-10-2018 at 11:56 AM.

My Ride
    2021 Zonda CRV

I think the question narrows it, not expands it.

Much of what has been posted has been about the USA. J-Hop has a point. Is every country on it? Highly unlikely.

Take the Gemini and Mercury programs prior to Apollo. Tech was developed in terms of docking.
    Fast forward to now, scientists are arguing that such tech should be shared with China. This is so it does not have to be reinvented so a hardware from different countries can mate with each other in LEO. The USA refuses.
    Now China is again researching and developing this tech on its own.

Now apply that analogy with the tech you mentioned. What is stopping, China, Russia, Iran or even certain counties in Europe redeveloping this tech or finding ways around the patents..?
    We would have seen it by now. The benefits to society and business are immense.

My Ride
    6.2 / 690

Aliens might come here cause we're like a zoo of creatures and then they stop caring and go back to their awesome interstellar lives
    Last edited by tcon; 11-11-2018 at 12:02 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3