Quantcast
The TV Deals and Recommendations Thread - Page 18 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 18 of 59 FirstFirst ... 8 17 18 19 28 ... LastLast
Results 341 to 360 of 1174

Thread: The TV Deals and Recommendations Thread

  1. #341
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    10,188
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    If you guys want test movies for 4K/HDR evaluation, the professional review sites very often use:

    Avengers: Infinity War
    The Greatest Showman (manufactures sometimes recommend reviewers use this specifically to showcase their features)
    Mi3: Ghost Protocol
    5th Element
    Guardians of the Galaxy 2
    Oblivion
    Ready Player One
    Lucy
    Pan

    Black Level Torture test:
    Harry Potter And the Deathly Hallows Part 2, chapter 12
    It
    Game of Thrones S08E03 when it is released above VHS quality
    Last edited by Mitsu3000gt; 04-30-2019 at 10:30 AM.

  2. #342
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    YYC
    My Ride
    2 x E Class Benz
    Posts
    22,075
    Rep Power
    48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rx7boi View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm going to upgrade my Netflix to 4K this month just to watch Lucy again haha.

    I watched Jack Ryan on my M65 but maybe it wasn't the best show to highlight 4K content.
    Not sure if Lucy is in HDR/Dolby Vision on Netflix TBH.

    Quote Originally Posted by msommers View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Is it a visually cool movie, or an actually cool movie?
    Both, sorta. 9/10 visually, 7/10 entertainment, 5/10 story.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mitsu3000gt View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's not that bad - a 65" PQ is $1999 and a 65" OLED is around $2400. Even the cheapest OLEDs give you all the key advantages and Rtings rates those entry level OLEDs better than a PQ65 in Movies, TV, Sports, HDR movies, and HDR games. You don't need to spend anywhere near $5K to get a very good 65" TV. The LCDs are brighter and less prone to burn-in and other issues but they still can't control every pixel and can't match the flawless black levels. The better contrast offsets the fact that LCDs can be brighter and they can dim much more precisely. If you use your TV normally, none of that is really any issue anyway. If you're a gamer with a HUD on the screen for hours at a time I would not get an OLED.

    Epson's most recent 4K (Pro UHD e-shift) projectors for example are $2.5K-$3.5K before discount and do a surprisingly good job with HDR with their advanced tone mapping and dynamic iris. It's still not quite as good as an OLED or full array back-lit LCD but it's very good and of course screen size isn't limited. As soon as we move that is what I am replacing my current PJ with for the dedicated HT.

    Regardless of what you're into, the point of dramatically diminishing return is pretty darn low theses days. I don't think you would need to spend $5K+ on anything unless you didn't want a projector but you still wanted a 70-75+" OLED or 75-80"+ ultra high end LCD. As soon as you're into the TV sizes that no longer benefit from economies of scale, pricing gets ridiculous.
    I was able to see the banding you were talking about when I pulled up a test pattern. It's also noticeable in some of the Apple TV icons with a perfect gradient such as the Apple Events app if I'm right up at the TV. Still haven't seen it in any film yet. Compared to my other Vizio and Samsung, it's really the same. It looks perfect on my iPhone XS OLED screen.

    But yea, there is no perfect TV out there. You care about deep blacks? Go OLED, but be careful of burn in and lack of peak HDR brightness. Fix those by going Vizio PQ but you lose out with imperfect dimming and gradients. Want to fix all that shit? You're paying double now.

    Quote Originally Posted by rx7boi View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    @rage2 had a list of movies that he felt were visually impressive on 4K. Lucy and one of the F&F were among the list.

    I'm a cheap ass YIFY pirate so I don't have much access to 4K content so I figured I'd spend the extra 7 bucks a month and upgrade my Netflix to the next tier for 4K.

    As for the movie itself, I thought it was entertaining enough.
    To be specific, 4K HDR. 4K isn't a massive difference from 1080p unless you have a 70" or bigger screen. HDR is the killer once you've seen it setup right IMO.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mitsu3000gt View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If you guys want test movies for 4K/HDR evaluation, the professional review sites very often use:

    Avengers: Infinity War
    Infinity War is my new go to test now. I've owned it for a while but 1080p non HDR only because Apple doesn't want to charge more money and Disney wants more money. In the end, I ended up setting up Vudu and redeemed it there in 4K Dolby Vision. The first 4 mins of that film, holy fuck.

    It's crazy that the best source for HDR/Dolby Vision these days is now digital. iTunes for everything not Disney, Vudu for Disney. UHD blu rays have more bandwidth in the encode, but mostly just HDR10 releases, very few DV.
    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

  3. #343
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Not the NE
    My Ride
    ‘Berta Special
    Posts
    5,998
    Rep Power
    43

    Default

    I’ve been really enjoying 4K Blurays, but my current tv is only barely HDR10.

    Vizio needs to release their 2019’s already so I can upgrade!
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

    If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.

  4. #344
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    YYC
    My Ride
    2 x E Class Benz
    Posts
    22,075
    Rep Power
    48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I’ve been really enjoying 4K Blurays, but my current tv is only barely HDR10.

    Vizio needs to release their 2019’s already so I can upgrade!
    Honestly, it'll be $3k for a PX65 as soon as it comes out. It'll be $2k same time next year. Add 60% for the PX75.
    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

  5. #345
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Not the NE
    My Ride
    ‘Berta Special
    Posts
    5,998
    Rep Power
    43

    Default

    Fair point...
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

    If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.

  6. #346
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Red Deer, Alberta
    My Ride
    1995 WRX STi
    Posts
    1,560
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I just found out that GoT has been released on UHD 4K blu ray with dolby vision. I don't know if all 7 prior seasons are available yet.

    https://winteriscoming.net/2018/04/0...d-in-4k-ultra/

    It seems to me with Dolby Vision and the ability to change the dynamic range scene to scene, that my M65 has zero issues creating crazy good blacks.

    I can only imagine what a PQ65 is like with a DV video.

  7. #347
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Cowtown
    My Ride
    10' 4Runner SR5
    Posts
    5,850
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    The LG C8 is looking appealling...Still a good chunk of change. Though someone might buy my plasma funny enough. Crazy how they've held value over the years
    Follow me on Instagram and Facebook!

  8. #348
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Moo Town
    My Ride
    (0^oo^0)~
    Posts
    692
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    It's pretty hard to believe that it's coming up on 6 months already since several of us bought the M65.

    It just feels like yesterday that I picked up the Vizio but already I'm wanting to get a bigger TV haha.

    Where does the time go?!

  9. #349
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    10,188
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rx7boi View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's pretty hard to believe that it's coming up on 6 months already since several of us bought the M65.

    It just feels like yesterday that I picked up the Vizio but already I'm wanting to get a bigger TV haha.

    Where does the time go?!

    Most people's TV's are way too small for their viewing distances, and it doesn't take long to realize that. Unless you are size limited by some other factor, I don't think I've ever run into a person who didn't want a bigger TV immediately after buying the biggest TV they've ever had haha. If your room isn't suitable for a projector though you're kind of SOL unless you want to spend as much as a car. Quality 85-86" LCD TV's are in the $10-20K range and Samsung's 98" QLED is $100K. 50" TV's used to be about as big as you could go cheaply, with a huge premium for 60". At least the highest value propositions have moved up to 65" now. If you agree with THX spec, they suggest you should only be 4.25-6.5ft away from a 65" 4K screen.
    Last edited by Mitsu3000gt; 04-30-2019 at 01:37 PM.

  10. #350
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Moo Town
    My Ride
    (0^oo^0)~
    Posts
    692
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    There's always better technology out there. We had wanted to keep our purchase under $1100 so M65 was one of the few viable choices without going down to E series and sacrificing quality or doubling our budget to get both.

    Will just have to wait until the Beyond ballers get rid of their old tech

  11. #351
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    YYC
    My Ride
    2 x E Class Benz
    Posts
    22,075
    Rep Power
    48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mitsu3000gt View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    65" OLED is around $2400. Even the cheapest OLEDs give you all the key advantages and Rtings rates those entry level OLEDs better than a PQ65 in Movies, TV, Sports, HDR movies, and HDR games.
    Missed this one, what OLED can you get in 65" at $2400? I couldn't find anything.

    Also, Rtings "HDR Movies" rating is a little fucked up in that Peak Brightness only accounts for 6% of the score, 4K inputs a whopping 12%, and Dolby Vision <1% in its weightings. If anything, Peak Brightness should be the top weighting. That's the immersion in proper HDR. All of the OLEDs in this category are pretty weak there, sitting somewhere between M and P Vizio in peak brightness.
    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

  12. #352
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    YYC
    My Ride
    2 x E Class Benz
    Posts
    22,075
    Rep Power
    48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rx7boi View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    There's always better technology out there. We had wanted to keep our purchase under $1100 so M65 was one of the few viable choices without going down to E series and sacrificing quality or doubling our budget to get both.

    Will just have to wait until the Beyond ballers get rid of their old tech
    For the budget conscious, this is my favorite TV bang for the buck:

    https://m.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/t...15-ca/13185855

    For the money, it's by far the brightest and richest in color 65" TV available today. It's got really nice deep blacks too.
    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

  13. #353
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    has a stick axle
    Posts
    1,696
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rage2 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    For the budget conscious, this is my favorite TV bang for the buck:

    https://m.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/t...15-ca/13185855

    For the money, it's by far the brightest and richest in color 65" TV available today. It's got really nice deep blacks too.
    I wish I had the space for 65", I just pulled the trigger on XBR55X900F as the deal was to good to pass up. I am relieved to read that the DV issues with the 900F have been resolved as of about a week ago with a firmware update. Looking forward to consuming some 4K content.
    Last edited by KRyn; 04-30-2019 at 02:54 PM.
    Originally posted by lint
    Who the f*ck cares what brand of protein a weak ass sissy takes? Or what exercises a weak ass sissy does?
    Originally posted by slinkie
    to each haters of &quot;milk&quot; your eating like a b!tch so ur gonna stay a b!tch. eat some cow eat some pizza eat cow in pasta cow in bread cow with cheese drink cow. look at cows there big eat them and ull be to. u are what u eat u wanna eat chicked ull stay being a chicken. u wanna eat string cheese ur gonna be a string cheese. u wanna eat fruit ur ganna be a fruit. Enjoy life.

  14. #354
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Red Deer, Alberta
    My Ride
    1995 WRX STi
    Posts
    1,560
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rx7boi View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's pretty hard to believe that it's coming up on 6 months already since several of us bought the M65.

    It just feels like yesterday that I picked up the Vizio but already I'm wanting to get a bigger TV haha.

    Where does the time go?!
    I'm still thrilled with my M65... but I want more Size wise 65" is pretty good, at the current location I could maybe get away with a 70 or 75, but once I am fulltime back in the condo, anything bigger than 65" would be stupid huge.

    I literally kept my 32" sony lcd for a decade (and still have it). Its colors are quite good, it was a great little TV and I was moving so much anything bigger or nice made no sense (everything I was watching was downloaded via torrent).

    Now that I'm a big boy adult with proper quality feeds/content, it matters. But all I really care for is "good enough". The M65 meets "good enough" in most situations. Now that I know what an extra $1k can get, I think the PQ65 will be a great choice to last me 5+ years.

    PQ65 at Costco is apparently back down to $1999, will likely be even cheaper in store. Tax return is coming in the mail and its sizeable this year...
    Capture6.jpg

  15. #355
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Moo Town
    My Ride
    (0^oo^0)~
    Posts
    692
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rage2 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    For the budget conscious, this is my favorite TV bang for the buck:

    https://m.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/t...15-ca/13185855

    For the money, it's by far the brightest and richest in color 65" TV available today. It's got really nice deep blacks too.
    For sure. HiTemp was talking about the TCL for a really long time and it had been out of stock for a while as well. I think that really just left the M65 in our budget.

    I'm going to keep an eye out on this brand for the future. I think our next TV should be an 80" of some sort.

    Quote Originally Posted by HiTempguy1 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm still thrilled with my M65... but I want more Size wise 65" is pretty good, at the current location I could maybe get away with a 70 or 75, but once I am fulltime back in the condo, anything bigger than 65" would be stupid huge.

    I literally kept my 32" sony lcd for a decade (and still have it). Its colors are quite good, it was a great little TV and I was moving so much anything bigger or nice made no sense (everything I was watching was downloaded via torrent).

    Now that I'm a big boy adult with proper quality feeds/content, it matters. But all I really care for is "good enough". The M65 meets "good enough" in most situations. Now that I know what an extra $1k can get, I think the PQ65 will be a great choice to last me 5+ years.

    PQ65 at Costco is apparently back down to $1999, will likely be even cheaper in store. Tax return is coming in the mail and its sizeable this year...
    Ya, I had posted a while back that I'm sitting something like 14' from our TV. I don't know alot about TV technology and I don't read up on optimal viewing distances so I guess you could say I fortunately don't know any better

    I agree with "good enough." I just couldn't justify paying double for the PQ65 but I'm sure I'd drool all over it like every other high-end TV I see in the stores with their demos.

  16. #356
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    YYC
    My Ride
    2 x E Class Benz
    Posts
    22,075
    Rep Power
    48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HiTempguy1 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    PQ65 at Costco is apparently back down to $1999, will likely be even cheaper in store. Tax return is coming in the mail and its sizeable this year...
    I posted this drop a couple pages back. None in store in Western Canada, benyl and I both ordered online. It's in the airdrie distribution warehouse so it was delivered in 2 business days.
    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

  17. #357
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    10,188
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rage2 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Missed this one, what OLED can you get in 65" at $2400? I couldn't find anything.

    Also, Rtings "HDR Movies" rating is a little fucked up in that Peak Brightness only accounts for 6% of the score, 4K inputs a whopping 12%, and Dolby Vision <1% in its weightings. If anything, Peak Brightness should be the top weighting. That's the immersion in proper HDR. All of the OLEDs in this category are pretty weak there, sitting somewhere between M and P Vizio in peak brightness.
    I looked again and $2400 was open box LG B7 but normal price is only $2798 for the 65" LG C8 series. BestBuy has a C8 for $2499 but I think it was also an open box. This is the Rtings page for them:

    C8: https://www.rtings.com/tv/reviews/lg/c8-oled
    B7: https://www.rtings.com/tv/reviews/lg/b7-b7a-oled

    If you just keep an eye out for sales too they get to pretty reasonable prices from time to time. I didn't look too hard, other places might have them for cheaper. Amazon has had them for $2789 several times as well. As log as you stay 65" or under, OLEDs aren't that expensive. Panasonic's 77" OLED is $20K on sale for $15K haha.


    If Rtings is evaluating these sets in a proper dark room (where every TV can perform at it's best), peak momentary brightness is not as big of a deal, which could be one explanation why it isn't weighted higher. Also the better blacks/dimming on OLEDs can give you a similar contrast differential to the brighter LCD sets even though they have less brightness, but I don't know where that exact crossover point would be. Peak brightness isn't everything for HDR, it's also the differential between the brightest and darkest spots, which can also be accomplished in the reverse, with deeper better blacks on a less bright TV. Gradient performance is very important to good looking HDR, but we talked about that earlier. There also has to be detail in those bright spots, not just a blob of white (unless that is how the film is intended), and you don't want any of that brightness spilling over into the dark pixels beside it or you lose some of the effect, which again which OLEDs can do perfectly, but at a lower overall brightness level.

    Depending on the room the way your eyes adjust to the darkness can be a huge part of how you experience it (I had a good article on that I'll post if I can find it). If I recall, the tl;dr of it was if your eyes are adjusted to a darker overall environment, you don't need as much momentary brightness for you perceive something exactly as bright as something that is actually much brighter, but happening in different viewing environment. It's one reason why a movie theater can be blindingly bright at times, even with super shitty/dim projectors. If you have a bunch of ambient light to deal with, then sure you probably want to pay more attention to brightness, but then one could argue you don't need that good of a TV because you will never see it at it's best anyway. There are a lot of factors that go into how good HDR looks, peak brightness is definitely important but IMO it is not the single most important spec. I look at it as more of a balance between all the things that come together to make a really good HDR picture, and certainly there is a significant level of subjectivity involved there too. That is also why people should always buy what looks good to them and not what they think is supposed to look (or sound) good.

    Regarding immersion, I personally never feel immersed on such small screens (especially at the distances most people sit from them), which is a big reason why I am so horny for projectors. I'd much rather be watching a 120"+ screen with slightly worse HDR and as good or better everything else than a 65" or 75" set with the best HDR available. This was even more so the case when 3D content was in style (if peripheral vision wasn't covered in screen, 3D sucked IMO), and it's similar now that HDR is becoming a lot more mainstream. Obviously that is subjective as well, and projectors aren't well suited for many viewing environments.

    The PQ is a wicked TV and at $2k for the 65" it is an obvious point of diminishing return in the TV world. So is the XBR900f and other similar sets - nobody is going to be unhappy with those and each of them seems to do something better than the others. In a light controlled room with a TV I would probably buy an OLED if I could afford the size I wanted, and for more general applications I would probably go with an LCD like the PQ or similar.

  18. #358
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    YYC
    My Ride
    2 x E Class Benz
    Posts
    22,075
    Rep Power
    48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mitsu3000gt View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If Rtings is evaluating these sets in a proper dark room (where every TV can perform at it's best), peak momentary brightness is not as big of a deal, which could be one explanation why it isn't weighted higher. Also the better blacks/dimming on OLEDs can give you a similar contrast differential to the brighter LCD sets even though they have less brightness, but I don't know where that exact crossover point would be. Peak brightness isn't everything for HDR, it's also the differential between the brightest and darkest spots, which can also be accomplished in the reverse, with deeper better blacks on a less bright TV. Gradient performance is very important to good looking HDR, but we talked about that earlier. There also has to be detail in those bright spots, not just a blob of white (unless that is how the film is intended), and you don't want any of that brightness spilling over into the dark pixels beside it or you lose some of the effect, which again which OLEDs can do perfectly, but at a lower overall brightness level.

    Depending on the room the way your eyes adjust to the darkness can be a huge part of how you experience it (I had a good article on that I'll post if I can find it). If I recall, the tl;dr of it was if your eyes are adjusted to a darker overall environment, you don't need as much momentary brightness for you perceive something exactly as bright as something that is actually much brighter, but happening in different viewing environment. It's one reason why a movie theater can be blindingly bright at times, even with super shitty/dim projectors. If you have a bunch of ambient light to deal with, then sure you probably want to pay more attention to brightness, but then one could argue you don't need that good of a TV because you will never see it at it's best anyway. There are a lot of factors that go into how good HDR looks, peak brightness is definitely important but IMO it is not the single most important spec. I look at it as more of a balance between all the things that come together to make a really good HDR picture, and certainly there is a significant level of subjectivity involved there too. That is also why people should always buy what looks good to them and not what they think is supposed to look (or sound) good.
    This is where I disagree. The whole point of HDR is so that the director can determine the light output (not just white) of pixels in a scene. It’s so that the TV can mimic the real world with real world levels of light output. What you are talking about is contrast when referencing deep blacks, as well as perceived brightness in comparison to viewing conditions. Even then, when you’re outputting 4 times the light output compared to OLED, even perfect blacks won’t help in the contrast gap. When you have a couple thousand nits of light output shining in your face from headlights of a car in a scene, no amount of perceived brightness in a dark room can give you that same feeling at a couple hundred nits.

    I’ve always been all about TV size, and calibrating to nail the colors accurately, and call it a day. I’m not even that impressed at the leap from 1080 to 4K. Peak brightness has changed that for me to the point that I prefer watching on smaller screens but with higher light output. You mentioned theaters looking blindingly bright, yea, that’s what I thought till I first saw 2000 nits in my face lol. The gap between 50 nits in a theater and 2000 nits is massive. No amount of contrast or perceived brightness can compete.

    Edit - here’s a review of Sony’s 10000 nits monster: https://www.cnet.com/news/tvs-are-on...ght-is-enough/
    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

  19. #359
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Moo Town
    My Ride
    (0^oo^0)~
    Posts
    692
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    I checked the HDR/Dolby Vision list on Netflix again tonight and it was pretty abysmal.

    At this rate I'm never going to enjoy blockbuster HDR content unless I start shelling out cash for it haha.

    So what do you guys suggest? 4K UHD Blu Ray player and start buying discs? Apple TV 4K and pay for digital copies?
    Last edited by rx7boi; 04-30-2019 at 10:26 PM.

  20. #360
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    YYC
    My Ride
    2 x E Class Benz
    Posts
    22,075
    Rep Power
    48

    Default

    Apple TV 4K and rent a movie to see. Buy if you want to collect. When renting, spend some time and force the Apple TV into SDR, HDR10 and DV modes by disabling match format settings. Make sure when you flip modes you double check calibration settings. Vizio has unique settings for each mode.

    Lots of UHD Blu-ray releases are HDR10 only and no Dolby vision.
    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

Page 18 of 59 FirstFirst ... 8 17 18 19 28 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Tools - Deals and Discounts Thread

    By Hallowed_point in forum Home and Garden
    Replies: 146
    Latest Threads: 01-09-2021, 02:29 PM
  2. Camera Gear - Deals and Discounts (Not a gear recommendation thread)

    By Mitsu3000gt in forum Photographer's Corner
    Replies: 1070
    Latest Threads: 06-27-2020, 01:06 PM
  3. The Stampede Admission Deals Thread

    By koopkoop2 in forum General
    Replies: 3
    Latest Threads: 07-05-2006, 08:46 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •