Quantcast
Where to buy legal weed these days.... Seriously. - Page 3 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Where to buy legal weed these days.... Seriously.

My Ride
    E90M3 510 Wagon

If you have dry herb... have you guys tried keeping it in a humidor? Just like with cigars, you should be able to bring it back to how it should be

My Ride
    370Z duhh

Ya or keep it in the freezer like my father in law used to haha.... I've also read that if you put it on a bag with something wet it could rehydrate it.

My Ride
    Pt Cruiser

^Problem with that is you'll get mold after a while.

Dry herb? Throw an orange peel in a sealed bag/container for a day and no longer. Pushing a hp a week of fresh buds in highschool was tough business
    Last edited by BavarianBeast; 01-23-2019 at 05:12 PM.

My Ride
    Ford

They sell boveda which is made to bring humidty back. They work awesome for storing weed long term bulk. 57-62% is what you want the weed to be at.

https://www.amazon.ca/Boveda-Humidip...eywords=boveda
    Last edited by blairtruck; 01-23-2019 at 05:40 PM.
    Street Tune
    446HP 536TQ W/6# Lower, 3.5 upper 16* and 16psi

My Ride
    A car, a truck, and a bike

You can re-charge Boveda packs for life as well, and the 10 pack on Amazon is the cheapest you can get them. Throw them in the mason jars with the weed and its good to go. Claims it inhibits mold and bacteria too.
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

Quote Originally Posted by TurboMedic View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You can re-charge Boveda packs for life as well, and the 10 pack on Amazon is the cheapest you can get them. Throw them in the mason jars with the weed and its good to go. Claims it inhibits mold and bacteria too.
    Exactly this - glass mason jars + boveda is the best way to store

I didn't actually realize how expensive these things were. I get one with every medical order from aurora so never had to buy one. That said i would say they are worth the price.

Funny you mention recharging them... i thought i remember reading somewhere that you should throw it out when it gets dry but i'm like you and also recharge them too. Curious how do you rehydrate them? Personally i soak a small piece of paper towel in water and then throwing it in an empty mason jar with the dry bovedas.

My Ride
    Ford

Quote Originally Posted by sabad66 View Post

I didn't actually realize how expensive these things were. I get one with every medical order from aurora so never had to buy one. That said i would say they are worth the price.

Funny you mention recharging them... i thought i remember reading somewhere that you should throw it out when it gets dry but i'm like you and also recharge them too. Curious how do you rehydrate them? Personally i soak a small piece of paper towel in water and then throwing it in an empty mason jar with the dry bovedas.
    i do this. small container distilled water in a larger tupperware https://imgur.com/DiNIwsW
    Street Tune
    446HP 536TQ W/6# Lower, 3.5 upper 16* and 16psi

My Ride

Quote Originally Posted by sabad66 View Post

Expensive? I bought 10 packets for $21... Boveda 10 pack .. Probably the last ones I'll ever have to buy. Its cheaper than the gel stuff from cigar stores

My Ride
    370Z duhh

https://www.justice.gc.ca/eng/cj-jp/cannabis/

Am I blind? I can't seem to find on the interwebs what kind of penalties or charges are possible if I get caught buying weed from "an unlicensed seller" (aka our old dealer). How can they even prove it's from an unlicensed seller?? Would it be right to suggest that it really doesn't matter anymore because they have no way of proving this?

I am honestly getting so frustrated with legal weed. The last two times I walked into New Leaf, they either have not much selection, weed is packaged from back in October, or it has absolutely laughable THC %'s....

My Ride

Quote Originally Posted by 370Z View Post
    https://www.justice.gc.ca/eng/cj-jp/cannabis/

Am I blind? I can't seem to find on the interwebs what kind of penalties or charges are possible if I get caught buying weed from "an unlicensed seller" (aka our old dealer). How can they even prove it's from an unlicensed seller?? Would it be right to suggest that it really doesn't matter anymore because they have no way of proving this?

its impossible, don't worry about it

My Ride
    E90M3 510 Wagon

It’s now a tax thing... so i’d say that’s even worse now... probably similar to buying non-duty paid cigs

My Ride
    370Z duhh

Quote Originally Posted by ercchry View Post
    It’s now a tax thing... so i’d say that’s even worse now... probably similar to buying non-duty paid cigs
    What happens with non duty paid cigs? Sorry, I'm not trailer trash so i'm not familiar with that lol

My Ride
    E90M3 510 Wagon

Quote Originally Posted by 370Z View Post
    What happens with non duty paid cigs? Sorry, I'm not trailer trash so i'm not familiar with that lol
    I’m not really sure... but it’s very popular out east... legal till you leave the reserves. The cashiers make it very clear that you should not be seen with them

Personally i think it's a non-issue for enforcement as it's way too hard to prove. You could easily say you grew it or say that a friend who grows gave it to you as a gift.

My Ride
    Pt Cruiser

Agree with sabad.

Why the fuck couldn't we just follow the successful models in Colorado, Washington, Oregon, etc... All the legal weed I've seen is trash, like the type of shit I was getting in junior high. There's absolutely no reason for anyone whos an educated long time user to buy from any of the legal outlets currently.

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

Legal weed was just a way for the Government to kick their idiotic "war on drugs" into high gear, Government overreach has gotten out of control and is just getting more invasive every year. I can't believe how many people want the Government to control every aspect of life.
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

My Ride
    Pt Cruiser

If anything, the government has made profits go up for dealers. The well established dealer I know said he's making about 40% more now post legalization as more people have come out of the woodwork and the negative stigmatisms surrounding marijuana use is slowly fading away.
    Last edited by BavarianBeast; 01-31-2019 at 02:09 PM.

My Ride
    YH2/FK8

Quote Originally Posted by BavarianBeast View Post
    Agree with sabad.

Why the fuck couldn't we just follow the successful models in Colorado, Washington, Oregon, etc... All the legal weed I've seen is trash, like the type of shit I was getting in junior high. There's absolutely no reason for anyone whos an educated long time user to buy from any of the legal outlets currently.
    Agreed. So far the store bought stuff I've had has been dry and mediocre in terms of quality. And the prices for some are ridiculous.
    My LPs still produce good stuff but I still like buying from my dealer for price and quality.
    SneakerFiles.com | Blog | Team AM Fam

1993 Honda Civic CX (B16A2) - 2002-2005
    1992 Honda Civic Si (K20A2) - 2006-2008
    2008 BMW 335i - 2008-2013
    2008 Honda Element EX AWD - 2013-Current
    2021 Honda Civic Type R LE - 2021-Current

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

According to projections, shortages should be easing through this year.
    National Post
    Canada’s cannabis shortage could be over quicker than we thought, researcher says
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

There's still shortages? Haven't noticed any where I'm shopping.

Though I'm a bit confused at how for a long while I was getting newer and very fresh weed. Then fast forward to now, and it's dry and old (most recently bought one with Oct 16th date on it). You would think newer product they get in would be.....newer, not older.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast