Quantcast
Gestalt Posts: What’s more annoying? - Page 3 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

View Poll Results: What’s more annoying?

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • Gestalt’s posts.

26 54.17%
  • Posts complaining about Gestalt, Gestalt quotes, and Gestalt on the ignore list.

22 45.83%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Thread: Gestalt Posts: What’s more annoying?

My Ride
    Ram 1500, '68 Camaro, S14

I can't keep up with beyond drama, why did he get banned?

Quote Originally Posted by Brent.ff View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The fact that Misterman hasn’t said anything yet is pretty telling
    Said anything about what?

I left for Mexico on the 12th and just got back Saturday night. I didn't have any care to be checking in here from the beach.

Quote Originally Posted by Tik-Tok View Post
    He denied it in the betting thread, maybe he's the employee that got shitcanned and scuttled the account
    Employee? Employee of what?

Quote Originally Posted by HiTempguy1 View Post
    Sure seemed like misterman came over from 780tuners, I never really remembered him from before about a year ago on there and then he showed up here after I interacted with him a couple of times.

I'm sure people take irritation more with my posts than his, so I don't have much room to talk :rolf:

It has been nice without gestalt around.

Funny I was actually thinking of this just today when I saw your reply. You ruffle way more feathers the way you talk to people with instant sarcastic animosity. lol. I only talk like that after I've been extremely trolled by people who refuse to acknowledge anything I've said, and then act like I'm the asshole in the conversation.

I'm assuming Banff Dude/penismightier is misterman/gesalt

I don't know about the other 3? But no I am definitely not related to any of those. I'm actually interested as to why anyone would even make that sort of link? My posts are nothing alike. If someone doesn't agree with you then it's just automatic that it must be a troll account? Some of you ladies live in a heck of a bubble.

Last edited by Sugarphreak; 08-18-2019 at 03:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sugarphreak View Post
    Shot in the dark... but are you HeavyFuel?
    Was that a reply to me? If you're asking about 780, I was Viktimize over there. That account got messed up so I started this same username there.

My Ride
    1995 WRX STi

Quote Originally Posted by Misterman View Post
    I was Viktimize over there
    It all makes so much more sense now

Quote Originally Posted by Misterman View Post
    You ruffle way more feathers the way you talk to people with instant sarcastic animosity. lol.
    Something something doth protest too much something something. Sorry fam, I don't think I've ever had so many people irritated at once by my posts than you have.

Quote Originally Posted by HiTempguy1 View Post
    It all makes so much more sense now

Something something doth protest too much something something. Sorry fam, I don't think I've ever had so many people irritated at once by my posts than you have.
    You're welcome! lol. It's all good. I expect a bit more snowflakes here on the Calgary forum, combined with the "fuck the new guy" syndrome, it is a winning combination.

Last edited by Sugarphreak; 08-18-2019 at 03:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sugarphreak View Post
    Haha, it was, but like I was saying just a shot in the dark... I've met most of the main members in the real world, even the ones I argue with the most ( Trevor ), but I am out of the loop on who is actually who on this forum when it comes to mystery users
    I've met a number of people from 780. Bought a laptop from Rob, plumbed in somebodys BBQ for them(Myron I think?), worked on Wilsons Jeep. Done workout and diet plans for a few members there, and given plenty of technical advice through PM's to people(Mechanic by trade originally), done a number of cheap insurance inspections for members. Tried to show up to a meet one time but didn't stay. There was some kid trying to do a burnout in his Mom's Ford Fusion, I was like "Nope, not parking my car anywhere around this shitshow"

It's actually ironic coming here. I've had some interesting debates at 780, but still had no issue getting along with everyone, and was still one of the guys to hook people up and do favors. Then this place, well fuck me, I've bought an Amway product in my life, I value personal liberty, and don't agree with revenue collection through speed enforcement. What a piece of shit I am right.
    Last edited by Misterman; 01-23-2019 at 12:05 PM.

My Ride
    Nothing interesting anymore

Your timing was just poor. We were just getting rid (or so we thought) of a troll when you showed up, so everyone was extra critical. I'm still not convinced you aren't part of the Gestalt crew, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Tik-Tok View Post
    Your timing was just poor. We were just getting rid (or so we thought) of a troll when you showed up, so everyone was extra critical. I'm still not convinced you aren't part of the Gestalt crew, lol.
    Fair enough on timing. I'm still trying to figure out the gestalt thing? I've seen his posts, he is clearly a troll with some sort of disability. Posts are short, contain zero information, just an unfounded insult, and are generally full of weird spelling errors. My posts might not be perfect grammar, but they certainly aren't even remotely resembling of a Gest post.

My Ride
    '14 Taco

You're missing all the posts where he would miraculously recover for a day, and all his posts were suddenly perfect in grammar and spelling.. and then fall apart the next day

You're missing all the posts where he would miraculously recover for a day, and all his posts were suddenly perfect in grammar and spelling.. and then fall apart the next day
    I suppose I did. Haven't seen any posts from him/her that were much more than coherent. So that at least makes sense why people kept saying they thought it was 2 people sharing the account.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3