Quantcast
Rap music? No problem! Old winter holiday song? Get that filth outta here! - Page 8 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Rap music? No problem! Old winter holiday song? Get that filth outta here!

Last edited by Sugarphreak; 08-18-2019 at 03:15 PM.

^nothing to do with being PC at all.

What I don’t comprehend is if a girl is a smoke show, great personality and then you meet her and say yuck because she has an inch on you. To me that is just weird.

It’s fine not to like tall girls, that’s totally a personal preference but when you use yourself as the ‘must be shorter than this’ line it seems to suggest something else going on.

Again not PC, don’t give me that, if you believe it’s just a personal preference and not some deep seated insecurity then ragging on someone for their “preference” is the least PC thing to do.

Let’s be honest though, thoughout the years I’ve met/seen a lot of beyonders (males) and we (myself included) aren’t exactly a group that should be setting beauty standards for a mate

My Ride
    1995 WRX STi

Quote Originally Posted by J-hop View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It’s fine not to like tall girls, that’s totally a personal preference .
    And that's all there is to it. unno:

Edit-
    I always like how "if you don't like something, you must be insecure". That's basically PC 101 talk when you have no valid argument.

Would you date a man J-Hop? Why not? Are you so insecure in your manhood you couldn't date a dude? Conclusion, you must be a closet gay and insecure about it :Rofl:
    Last edited by HiTempguy1; 12-14-2018 at 09:08 AM.

^guess people aren’t comprehending my point. It’s absolutely nothing to do with PC SJW shit, that is ridiculous to say. Those hot women taller than you are not going to have a single issue finding someone. I guess I just don’t get it.

To me it’s like saying you would never date a girl better at sports than you which absolutely is a pathetic insecure mentality. (Ignoring some roided up freak if nature situation)

My Ride
    V8s

No, we are comprehending your point. It's just not a great one. You're saying certain personal preferences are rooted in personal faults (e.g. insecurity). That might be true for some people, but I'm guessing it's not for most. Preference just is what it is, there doesn't have to be some deep seated issue behind it.

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

I prefer 2 door cars to 4 door cars. Anyone know what insecurities I'm projecting?
    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

My Ride
    is faster than yours

Quote Originally Posted by rage2 View Post
    I prefer 2 door cars to 4 door cars. Anyone know what insecurities I'm projecting?
    4-doors are where it's at so you're just wrong.

My Ride
    V8s

Quote Originally Posted by rage2 View Post
    I'd say you had a troubled childhood, and bad memories associated with family road trips. You're drawn to 2 door cars because it's only you +1, no family there to ruin your day.

Quote Originally Posted by cjblair View Post
    No, we are comprehending your point. It's just not a great one. You're saying certain personal preferences are rooted in personal faults (e.g. insecurity). That might be true for some people, but I'm guessing it's not for most. Preference just is what it is, there doesn't have to be some deep seated issue behind it.
    That’s fair then, we’ll agree to disagree. Carry on!

It had to be posted

My Ride
    2018 Civic Si coupe

^wow, I've never seen that alternate version, thanks!

Back in my single days if I could have found a slender, well proportioned smoke show who was tall enough to hunt geese with a rake I wouldn't have hesitated to take her home and go up on her

Dirty_SOHC is offline 0.2 liters away from a good engine
    My Ride
    WRX

Quote Originally Posted by HiTempguy1 View Post
    From your posts, I can imagine the kind of guy he is. Henpecked is the word I think I'm looking for

Not really surprised a raging feminist would go after a small guy haha.
    Quote Originally Posted by cjblair View Post
    Good for you. Honestly, that's a very redeeming quality (unless you picked him because he lets you wear the pants... which is cool if it works for you guys I suppose. but I digress).

You're right, a bunch of guys wouldnt date women taller than they are. It'd be interesting to know how the stats compare (men dating taller women vs women dating shorter guys)

No. I've only ever met a couple women taller than me, one of which said part of the reason she is with her bf is because he was taller than her. (they're both way above average height for their respective gender)

Holyshit balls, this post went sideways! I guess I'll feed you trolls! Melinda is only 0.5" taller than me and the height difference is not what you guys are making it out to be!

Your description of me being "henpecked" couldn't be further from the truth! I am really not a small timid guy nor do I get bullied, dominated or oppressed by my wife. I do what I want too, when I want too, and life is pretty great!

OG beyond members whom know me can easily validate my statement, but truthfully IDGAF! I don't need to prove my man card to anyone.

Rolland

My Ride
    1995 WRX STi

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty_SOHC View Post
    Melinda is only 0.5" taller than me
    So basically, you guys are the same height. Why did she even bring it up? To get on her moral high ground as a feminist.

It's cool. You really don't have to defend yourself, I was mainly pushing her buttons. She's the stereotypical feminist on the internet thinking she isn't anything like "them". Sorry, but what she types says otherwise.

I mean hell, you came on here to defend her bullshit. (I'm just joshin ya, but if you can't see the white knight complex right now, I dunno man. Maybe you are more pussy whipped then you'd like to admit? )

Dirty_SOHC is offline 0.2 liters away from a good engine
    My Ride
    WRX

I mean hell, you came on here to defend her bullshit. (I'm just joshin ya, but if you can't see the white knight complex right now, I dunno man. Maybe you are more pussy whipped then you'd like to admit? )
    I didn't respond to defend/debate her position, I just responded to you and to your shitty comments direct towards me. That is all...

Let's bring this thread back on topic!

My Ride
    1995 WRX STi

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty_SOHC View Post
    I didn't respond to defend/debate her position, I just responded to you and to your shitty comments direct towards me. That is all...
    I called you henpecked. That's a description that applies to easily 50% of married men. Cool your jets turbo.

This conversation is directly related to the topic. I mean, you're married to a chick that would NEVER even so much as cut her hair (apparently) if it was only to look good for you and not herself because #patriarchy .

I called you henpecked. That's a description that applies to easily 50% of married men. Cool your jets turbo.

This conversation is directly related to the topic. I mean, you're married to a chick that would NEVER even so much as cut her hair (apparently) if it was only to look good for you and not herself because #patriarchy .

Do you ever notice that you refuse to give any ground whatsoever even in cases when you’re proved blatantly wrong and through personal attacks you always push people further and further away from your point of view? Every single debate I’ve seen between you and someone else or been involved in seems to end the same way

My Ride
    '21 F150 PowerBoost

Do you ever notice that you refuse to give any ground whatsoever even in cases when you’re proved blatantly wrong and through personal attacks you always push people further and further away from your point of view? Every single debate I’ve seen between you and someone else or been involved in seems to end the same way
    In fairness, he is not wrong. Just being a dick about it.

We all joke that we wear the pants in our relationships, when the wife lets us. And while we all talk big that if our wife did such and such, they would be kicked to the curb in a heartbeat, but it *rarely* happens. We wouldn't say half the shit on here if our wife was right beside us

*now queue the macho bravado of all the users saying they would* LOL
    Boosted life tip #329
    Girlfriends cost money
    Turbos cost money
    Both make whining noises
    Make the smart choice.

Originally posted by Mibz
    Always a fucking awful experience seeing spikers. Extra awful when he laps me.

My Ride
    1995 WRX STi

when you’re proved blatantly wrong
    I haven't been proven wrong about anything in this case, it certainly is on topic. Note how you've personally attacked me by 1) saying something that is false about the situation 2) that I personally attack people (which I won't necessarily deny, but is most often in response to attacks said towards me) and 3) I'm not really on here to convince anyone of anything.

Oddly enough, what you described is exactly the way I see your posts A typical liberal trend is to overemphasize something (you're PERSONALLY ATTACKING the person) while de-emphasizing their own behavior. Case in point, your post.

I haven't been proven wrong about anything in this case, it certainly is on topic. Note how you've personally attacked me by 1) saying something that is false about the situation 2) that I personally attack people (which I won't necessarily deny, but is most often in response to attacks said towards me) and 3) I'm not really on here to convince anyone of anything.

Oddly enough, what you described is exactly the way I see your posts A typical liberal trend is to overemphasize something (you're PERSONALLY ATTACKING the person) while de-emphasizing their own behavior. Case in point, your post.
    I was speaking to your general approach towards people and then you wonder why everyone looks like a ‘raging libtard’ to you?

Oh I’m not soapboxing, trust me I know I’m no better.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 LastLast